Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Cellcosmet CellEctive CellLift Cream Light
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:04 am      Reply with quote
I actually believed that Cellcosmet Ultra Vital Light was one of the best creams I had ever used but this product is like Ultra Vital on steroids.
I have been using this cream for almost 4 weeks so it has given me ample time to test its effectiveness and I am just so impressed.
The texture is different to Ultra Vital Light in that it is creamier if that is possible. There is only a bare hint of fragrance and it is very easy to spread a small amount a long way. I only need to use one pump which I have been doing both morning and night.
Because I am older and have lost weight which does show on the face with some loosening of the skin, I had been seeing some improvement with the Ultra Vital Light but this product is just stunning at helping to tighten the skin. There is also definite improvement in fine lines after just one month.
Honestly, this really is just a miracle in a bottle.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:41 am      Reply with quote
At half a grand it better make me look 10yrs younger! Your pockets are much deeper than mine. I’d love to try but that is a ridiculous price. How long does it last? If a year than maybe it’s worth it. Just my luck I’d drop it on the tile floor and break the bottle after the first use 😂
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:17 am      Reply with quote
flipper wrote:
At half a grand it better make me look 10yrs younger! Your pockets are much deeper than mine. I’d love to try but that is a ridiculous price. How long does it last? If a year than maybe it’s worth it. Just my luck I’d drop it on the tile floor and break the bottle after the first use 😂

I don’t know yet how long it will last. This is my first bottle and so far I have been using it twice a day for a month. The bottle still feels like it has quite a bit left in it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy! That's great about the results from Cellosmet.
I had used their eye cream in the past and was given some samples of Ultra Vital but I couldn't use it due to the heavy fragrance.

Does the fragrance still exist in the product and how are you finding it?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
Hi Bushy! That's great about the results from Cellosmet.
I had used their eye cream in the past and was given some samples of Ultra Vital but I couldn't use it due to the heavy fragrance.

Does the fragrance still exist in the product and how are you finding it?

I think it is probably the best product that I have ever used. The bottle lasted me 3 months with careful usage and I have ordered another one. It is a lot of money but it is just so good that I prioritised and decided there were others things I could forego to have this product.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:39 am      Reply with quote
I love this
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2018 12:35 am      Reply with quote
I have combination skin, always feel dehydrated while sometimes will have pimples on the cheek and chin. Is this light cream suitable for my skin type?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2018 12:51 am      Reply with quote
Takayama wrote:
I have combination skin, always feel dehydrated while sometimes will have pimples on the cheek and chin. Is this light cream suitable for my skin type?

This light cream will certainly suit your skin and provide the required moisturisation and does not cause any breakouts. You will love it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2018 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your swift response. Have you tried the cream version?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2018 2:28 am      Reply with quote
Takayama wrote:
Thank you for your swift response. Have you tried the cream version?

I have only used samples of the cream. It is similar but has far greater moisturisation which I don’t really need.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2018 9:13 am      Reply with quote
thanks, I’ll then try the light cream first, and leave the cream for winter use.
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi bushy, I have tried the CellLift light cream and find it a bit dry. Would you mind share your routine? I apply CellLift Serum and then Light Cream only and find feeling a bit dry.
Takayama
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi bushy, one more question. Have you ever used UltraCell?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Takayama wrote:
Hi bushy, one more question. Have you ever used UltraCell?

No I have never heard of it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
thanks bushy. It is an intensive treatment under Cellcosmet.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
Takayama wrote:
thanks bushy. It is an intensive treatment under Cellcosmet.

Now I understand. No I have never used it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:13 am      Reply with quote
I have used the CellLift Serum CellLift Cream Light for 2 days, already found my skin texture improve, more smooth and a bit brighten. A bit dry in the air-conditioned office, hence I start adding 1/3 phial of Cellcosmet Ultra Brightening Elasto Collagen on top of the serum to see if the moisture level of my skin increases throughout the day. Will keep reporting.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for reviewing CellLift. In your opinion, are they the best of Cellcosmet and do you think it's worth the extra expense?

Takayama wrote:
I have used the CellLift Serum CellLift Cream Light for 2 days, already found my skin texture improve, more smooth and a bit brighten. A bit dry in the air-conditioned office, hence I start adding 1/3 phial of Cellcosmet Ultra Brightening Elasto Collagen on top of the serum to see if the moisture level of my skin increases throughout the day. Will keep reporting.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |