Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Plasma blast / fibroblast
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
debbie440

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used the skin tag/mole remover to tighten skin? The procedure is called many things including plasma blast and fibroblast. The device is very cheap and works great on age spots etc.

But I would like to try using it to tighten skin and wonder if anyone has tried it.
cd33
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
This sounds interesting; I'm just responding so I can keep track of the thread.

Thanks for starting the topic.
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Christine Byer talks about it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ5vuz6hTGE&t=17s
using it for a mini eye lift and another video talks about a mini neck lift.
But I don't know if I'd feel comfortable trying it myself...especially around the eyes.
MaryClaire
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:46 am      Reply with quote
bumping this thread to see if anyone has any experience with plasma pen treatments...
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I think what Christine Byer had was J plasma. This is not a laser, but a pen that uses the plasma form of a gas to give a thermal injury to the skin. Unlike laser it can even be used on the entire eyelid area. Google J plasma and you will find a more complete explanation. It has been opined by some that this may replace many facelifts. The skin "shrinks" a bit and collagen grows to repair the area.

I had this procedure less than 2 weeks ago, so it is early days, but I am hoping that I will look just as I did immediately after the zap and before the considerable swelling. I was assured I would, but still have some swelling and visible dots so cannot tell the final result. For sure, though, some rather deep sleep wrinkles were removed from the side of my face. A big white scar has also been corrected.

It could be that it is all taking longer for me because of my age. In any case, final results are not seen for 4 weeks minimum, and collagen continues to form for up to a year, a longer period than with laser.

I am not sure if this is something one can DIY. The nurse/esthetician who performed it on me says she wishes she could do it on herself and is looking for someone with skills she trusts for her own correction.
MaryClaire
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Thank you mismis...you as always are very helpful...I would love to have this done on my neck and eyes...did the tip of the pen actually touch your skin or was there an 'arc' that made the black dot?

I also saw some technicians using a white pencil to draw a line on the upper eye area...do you know what they use the line for?

Thanks!
MaryClaire
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I just looked at a video of Jplasma and it looked like a little blow torch covering almost all areas of her face...really didn't look like what Christine was doing with the little dots everywhere.

mismis, what did your treatment look like?
MaryClaire
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:41 am      Reply with quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O9JAEA5ooE

so interesting at end when they wiped off the dead skin that they blow torched! baby skin!
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:26 am      Reply with quote
MC, right after the skin was pink and definitely lifted - I looked great. In spite of taking benedryl during the procedure I swelled up in the next 1/2 hour and by the next morning I looked like a pink pumpkin. I didn't go out for four days.

The tool never touches the skin but it certainly had an effect on the area below. I had taken a heavy duty painkiller left over from surgery in addition to topical numbing, but it still pinched around the eyes and a few other areas. It is usual to require a break.

Just this morning (day 14) I noticed that my little sagging under chin area is definitely reduced in volume. This should be evident when comparing before and after shots. When your face is changing gradually by small increments it is hard to assess the difference.

like you, I was very intrigued when I heard of this. It's another gamble, but not as expensive as surgery.
naha1
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi mismis!

I am also interested in this treatment! And I think I also learned about it from Christine's videos.

Would you mind sharing..

- How much did it cost you?
- Where did you get it done?
- How are your results so far?

Thanks!
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I had a full face treatment except for forehead and part of cheeks (not needed there) When I get a touchup I will do the untreated area as the improvement in skin texture is great - no pores, soft and radiant.
It cost $1000, but that is not what her schedule listed. I think this is because:
Studio was in her own home and she is self employed. I am letting her use my photos for promotion, in fact I am glad to help her promote this treatment for skin rejuvenation. Perhaps a secondary reason is that I am a good source of references - already there have been three.
If you pm your personal email I will send you pictures so you can see for yourself why I am so imlpressed. In particular I like the results on my lower face jowls and that nasty crepey neck skin. Over time I think it may save me a necklift.

I have paid far more for laser, thermage, Ultherapy with less result.

I haven't been this excited about facial rejuvenation since I discovered the magic of filler and botox.

My particular provider is a registered nurse and licensed in EU and Canada to do this procedure.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |