Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Chemical burn after peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, here it is. It's called Rescue Ranger Healing Balm.

Mechanism of the Balm unique healing effect is based on its ability to restore protective properties of injured tissues, and to initiate noninflammatory regenerative processes.
It significantly speeds up healing, prevents scarring, infection contamination, and intoxications. In case of burns, skin epidermis is restored simultaneously all over the damaged surface, immediately after regeneration of basal layer.

Powerful bacterial growth-inhibitory effect of the Balm is due to normalization of biochemical processes in tissues, and is accompanied by activation of bactericidal properties of blood and lymph elements, as a result of which quick wound cleansing takes place. The Balm reduces painful feelings not due to direct anesthetic effect but by way of restoration of serotonin-bradikinin balance in damaged tissues. The remedy does not cause burning and due to that can be used for little children.

To put it into simple words – the Balm activates human body defenses in the place of damage.
Viclana

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Hello ladies. I am aware that is very old post, forgive me for that, but here is another victim of chemical peel;) I burned my face pretty badly 6 months ago and still have red patches and irritated skin. I don’t have medical insurance, so I can’t afford to see a dermatologist. I would love to insert pictures of my face here, but can’t figure out how. What worked for you, ladies? Any suggestions? I will have insurance in January, so if the redness won’t go away by then, I’ll see a doctor, but what can I do meanwhile?
PatKyle
5% products discount

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I did have a couple of spots that "burned" a little and I was given Vitamin E to reduce the likelihood of scarring.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:34 am      Reply with quote
The burn is somethings part of the "deal".

That's why every brand that makes professional grade peels has a recovery balm. EG

IS CLINICAL SHEALD RECOVERY BALM
PCA SKIN APRES PEEL HYDRATING BALM
Aspect Gold Post Treatment Balm
Skinceutical HydraBalm

And that's why people should get peels done by a professional because they can watch which batch of your skin turns red first and neutralise each part of your face accordingly.

Your face is zoned and each zone reacts and tolerates to acids differently. A professional will know how far/ deep to go and when to stop, zone by zone.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |