Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Best Cleanser to use with Clarisonic
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
fab50 wrote:
gretchen wrote:
I Rhassoul soap. I agree most cleansers are too harsh to use with the Clarisonic.
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/rhassoul-facial-cleansing-bar.html

I haven't used a cleanser in years that I like as much as this.

To the OP, sorry for the guano, but Gretchen, I checked out this link and I'm so intrigued. Can you tell me what you love about it? Thanks!

Rhassoul leaves my skin toned, super soft, even and clear; really, it is one of the best cleansers I have ever used.
fab50
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 am      Reply with quote
gretchen wrote:
fab50 wrote:
gretchen wrote:
I Rhassoul soap. I agree most cleansers are too harsh to use with the Clarisonic.
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/rhassoul-facial-cleansing-bar.html

I haven't used a cleanser in years that I like as much as this.

To the OP, sorry for the guano, but Gretchen, I checked out this link and I'm so intrigued. Can you tell me what you love about it? Thanks!

Rhassoul leaves my skin toned, super soft, even
and clear; really, it is one of the best cleansers I have ever used.

I just ordered some...can't wait!

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Vapour organic carries a great cleansing oil called clarity. No petroleum products, all non-comedogenic with evening primrose oil and other organic oils.

Am I reading that using the oil cleanser first and wipe off then use the clarisonic? I haven't used the oil along with the clarisonic but I love the vapor line of products including stratus soft focus oil based skin perfecter, illusionist concealer and truck stick illuminator

Makes your makeup dewy and youthful
And does not cause breakouts. I have older on the dry side skin.
islandbirdw

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Vapour organic carries a great cleansing oil called clarity. No petroleum products, all non-comedogenic with evening primrose oil and other organic oils.

Am I reading that using the oil cleanser first and wipe off then use the clarisonic? I haven't used the oil along with the clarisonic but I love the vapor line of products including stratus soft focus oil based skin perfecter, illusionist concealer and truck stick illuminator

Makes your makeup dewy and youthful
And does not cause breakouts. I have older on the dry side skin.
jellyberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried foam cleansers with the clarisonic?
nuttymadam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:02 am      Reply with quote
I use the Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam with mine and I like it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I use Image Total Cleanser with my Clarisonic. It has gylcolic acid in it. I didn't start using both at the same time. First I used the clarisonic with a more gentle cleanser and alternated with my Image cleanser an my hands. After a month or so I starte using them together.

I strongly recomend against using a gritty cleanser and a clarisonic. The folks at clarisonic don't think it is a good idea either. Of course i had to try it for myself, using Aveda's Tourmaline cleanser. Creamy and very little polished bamboo....but my face was red for 2 days after trying it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 am      Reply with quote
I love my clarisonic and I make a point to use only gentle cleansers with it. I have pretty tough skin but if I use cleansers with AHA/BHAs it just gets too much and over exfoliates. I use Retin A and LAA etc so it can get be a bit much with an exfoliating cleanser.... after all the clarisonic is like a manual way of exfoliating, isn't it??. I would recommend a creamy cleanser with it, but thats just me. Since my clarisonic cost me some $$$ I try to save a bit on my cleanser and use a nice natural milk cleanser thats not too expensive. So far so good.
BTW I also have acne, breakout prone skin and find that its still good. I use magoo milk cleanser. No breakouts at all, blackheads have also lessened with clarisonic.
GL
cyndi17
5% products discount

Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
When I first got my clarisonic mia2 I think I overdid it using it once or twice a day- ive since dropped the usage back and my skin is responding much better. If I use it at night I always use a cream or oil cleanser to remove MMU first, then use a foaming cleanser with the clarisonic. I usually use either Dermalogica special cleansing gel, Dermalogica skin clearing wash, or kosmea foaming cleanser with it. I also switched heads from the sensitive to deep pore cleansing which I found to be more gentle for me.

I should also add that I quite liked the clarisonic cleanser which came with the mia2. For ages I left it in the cupboard to use as a travel cleanser, but using it for about a fortnight, I really liked it! I have sensitive acne prone skin and this cleansed gently without over stripping and felt refreshing.
AthleteKitty
5% products discount

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
I use Philosophy's Purity Made Simple and it cleans thoroughly without stripping my skin. And I do take my makeup off first with makeup remover before using my Clarisonic.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Cleanser is very good.

I've never used it with the Clarisonic, but I think that it's a solid product.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:53 am      Reply with quote
I use the delicate Clarisonic brush with La Prairie cleansing milk. It melts the makeup off and no drying or irritations.
Another one is Cellcosmet cream cleanser.
tuna
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 am      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet cream cleanser works very well to me, it's very soft and won't break PH balance.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't ordered the Rhassoul lately. Instead I've been using coconut oil with a small amount of Olay Sensitive.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have buy this two year ago, but I always forget to use it.
carinazhan
5% products discount

Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:37 am      Reply with quote
La prairie foam cleanser is really good with my mia2
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:47 am      Reply with quote
tuna wrote:
Cellcosmet cream cleanser works very well to me, it's very soft and won't break PH balance.

I moved on to ZO Skin Health cream cleanser and this works really well!

I thought I should share Very Happy
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:32 am      Reply with quote
me too
helenzwl wrote:
I have buy this two year ago, but I always forget to use it.
:
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
I use Algenist exfoliating cleanser. It's foaming and very little is needed.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
junassara wrote:
I have a clarisonic also and I LOVE IT!!! it is so cool...I use a Kate Somerville Cleanser, Detox Daily Cleanser and it is for acne prone skin. It always takes off my MU and *bonus* it is here on EDS!
I couldn't agree more
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:06 am      Reply with quote
I really like using Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash with my Clarisonic Face Brush
emmaackermann
5% products discount

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:57 am      Reply with quote
La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Gel works best with Clarisonic to purify skin and remove acne from your face.
claire.issa
5% products discount

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:52 am      Reply with quote
From personal experience- something with charcoal!
I've noticed huuge difference in my skin since I started using such cleansers.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Luzern Cleansing Gelee is great with Clarisonic
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |