Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Website with free face exercise routine link
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
5% products discount

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have a link to that website with the free facial exercises on? I believe its written by an older gentleman (who has his pic on the right side of the site) and has some exercises, tips and hints all for free.

Anyone know it?

Thanks
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
That would be Tom Hagerty..
http://www.shapeyourface.com/
5% products discount

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:37 am      Reply with quote
Thats the one, thank you so much, Cool

Has anyone tried it before?
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
I went through a few years (3 years ago) of indifference and neglect of my appearance due to personal hardships. When I started back on track it was initially with retin a, vit c serum, derma rolling and Tom Hagerty exercises.
I have no doubt that his exercises played a huge role in helping with sagging issues. In less than 4 to 5 months I looked like a new woman.
ko6kin.
5% products discount

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
I guess, any treatment will depend on age, no?
5% products discount

Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:45 am      Reply with quote
Would you say his routine is better than Ageless in terms of efficacy?
tigerlily009
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:06 am      Reply with quote
80085...Ageless has a huge fanbase as you might see by the lengthy threads on here and, of course, many swear by it. But there's also Flex Effect, Facercise, Eva Frazier, Facial Fitness, Facial Magic, facial yoga and dozens more programs...including Facerobics on Youtube.
Everyone is different... but as far as Ageless; you might want to check out the threads about it on here.
5% products discount

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:53 am      Reply with quote
thank you
NostalgicGirl
5% products discount

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Agreed with tigerlily009, you cannot compare Ageless with the others..
maggie_p
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
There is also Peta, https://www.youtube.com/user/RENEWMETVCHANNEL. She responds to questions.
Each face is different, I think the most important thing is to have feedback.
junerosemac
5% products discount

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:07 am      Reply with quote
I just love Tom Hagerty's facial exercises, he only has 6, so that is a manageable amount, and it covers the whole face. Tom will reply to email questions that you have, he is a real gent. I ordered his dvd, and it is helpful. The scalp exercise in particular, is a powerful exercise and lifts the face, it can be difficult to grasp that one, but once you have it, whoa it is amazing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |