Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
It has worked wonders for for me. Somewhere on this thread there are before and after pictures of me when I first started using it. A dramatic difference!

I still use it, and people are always commenting that I look 64 not 74!

If you get the white "spots" please persevere, you will get better at applying it. You can always contact Zach, he is so willing to help.

I use Bare Minerals over it, and they seem to work well with it.
Pablita
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone knows if easy eyes solution is similar to instant eyelift from skin doctors?
timshel

Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Just re ordered and wanted to say a quick word. I have been using these products for a long time. I have seen a big difference in my under eye area. I started to use the Illuminating on my face and neck. Way less lines and with the eye tuck the under eye puffiness is all but gone completely. I did try cheaper eye firming stuff that tightened, but irritated my skin a lot. Was like putting super glue under my eye and the firming didn't last anyway. The skin damage was just not worth it and took days to heal. In my opinion EES is the best. Mild and firms beautifully. It does the job right.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with you completely timshel, nothing beats EES!
yelloeyes

Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm an admitted lurker. I was about to go get fillers but I honestly cannot even fathom having needles stuck into me every 12 months. Toby looked like a shill.. but has been around forever. Desperate, as usual, and ready to cough up yet another $100 I bought both the tuck and the illuminating serum. I screwed around with it for 3 days and it kept flaking no matter what I did. I was ready to get on here and call you all a bunch of liars... until...

I got up this morning determined. I put the illuminating on just as a night cream as some of you said. I tried again with the tuck serum and OMG... I could not believe the difference! It still looks a bit sunken, but there was no distinct bag and it FLOWED!!!

I need to figure out how to hide the circles and veins with using the tuck serum, but I so did not mind them showing the way my eyes looked today. They looked amazing!

So... hang in there until you "get" it. Also watch his video on youtube. It helped tons!
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I feel the products from this line are generally mild. For people like me who sleep late and have a lot of problems in eyes, the product has not effect on me, and is not thick enough to preserve moisture.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Never heard of this brand before. will do some research on it.

i have puffy eyelids due to wearing galsses,does anybody know whether this can help!
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ValmontFan1984. If you are in doubt all you need to do is message the EES company. Show them a picture of your eye area and ask them if they think their products would work for you. Their customer service is quite exceptional. That is what I did and I have been using the Easy Eye Solutions ever since.

Nancy Very Happy
Mirraw

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:08 am      Reply with quote
Very thankful for this thread.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Thank you very much! Nancy G. I think I will contact them and find out.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the sharing and Will look into it.
Gloria Piano

Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much to Nancy G, Toby and all who gave reviews on the Eye Tuck and Illuminating Eye Cream. Saw thread two weeks ago. Emailed Zach right away; was told he didn't know if it would help or not. Glad I decided to trust the positive reviews. Best under eye product I have ever used, including other instant fixes (hard film, flakiness, better but unnatural). Success immediately, and anticipate cumulative improvements. What could be better?! Thought for sure I needed surgery, but didn't want to accept defeat. Have had the tear troughs since a teen, now 63 and sometimes the bags or whatever they are seemed to take up a third of my face. EEK! Was so frustrating and depressing! Now I can go out with renewed confidence, and can't stop looking in the mirror. LOL. I even shared the Tuck with some of my friends at church last night. They were amazed and smiling when seeing their own eyes improve so quickly. Thanks again for saving my face.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Gloria Piano, I could not have said it better myself. You know when people are excited about a product their need to share is almost overwhelming. I know that was true for me as I am sure it was for Toby and many others. So no need for thanks. It has always been my pleasure sharing my experience with the EES. I have been a loyal customer from the beginning and continue to use the EES because they work. The product trio has have made a big difference in my appearance. To this day people comment on how young I look. This is largely due to the Instant Eye Tuck and the Illuminating Eye Care Cream. Welcome to the forum Gloria!

Nancy Very Happy
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
In case anyone is interested. I just received a notice from EES to announce that they are now having their 30% off annual Fall Sale.

https://easyeyesolutions.com/

Nancy Very Happy
Tinashaw66

Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I am also new to this forum but I am not new to the Product I am reviewing. I have been using it for almost 8 years!!! I feel guilty that I haven't written a review sooner, because this is a truly great product. So few things actually do what they say they do, let alone surpass your expectations like this product does.
I'm writing about EES, Instant Eye Tuck serum, which in a word, WORKS. WELL. I have also tried many other products and have always come back to this formula mainly because it has the whole package. It works well, it actually feeds the skin healthy peptides which are the building blocks of healthy firm skin and it isn't too drying and tight. it actually moves with the skin and feels like real skin, not something over real skin that if you smile will crack. All the other brands leave the under eye skin which is as you all know super delicate, dry and wrinkled. they leave you feeling paranoid that after a certain amount of time you have to hide and re do it or get out of public because all of a sudden you will suddenly have bags under your eyes that you didn't have 5 mins ago.
EES lasts a long time -all day for me- and my skin feels healthy and moist. Of course like all make up/skin care sooner or later it has to be washed off and reapplied. There isn't a better product out there for bags, and as one woman said on the EES website, she even had surgery and it did not work very well, and this works better!! if that isn't a testimony nothing is. The people who say this doesn't work are not willing to take the time to learn how to use it. It works, so its worth the time spent in the learning curve(WHICH IS NOT MUCH!). don't listen to them! Buy this and be patient. Use a tiny bit over clean dry skin. the serum has the benefits of an eye cream already built into it so it is not necessary to use an eye cream- esp if you have oily skin! apply it first and then blend your makeup around it . I USE A MAKE UP SPONGE/WEDGE THINGY. this is how I use it and my skin is on the dry side. Have fun and be happy because you have finally found the one!! Zach who owns the company will personally answer your emails pretty much right away, and help you in any way. He's amazing and super positive, which means his products are infused with his great attitude!!!
horsey_girl55
5% products discount

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
After spending 120 at a spa for a Hibiscus ultra eye lift - I was pretty bummed out at that product not working. But for some reason thought the various reviews at EDS were helpful. I bought EES from the Canadian rep at GlobalHealth (linked on the EES site). The canadian rep was very helpful when my product went missing via Canada Post. Delivered to a community mailbox whose owner (unknown) kept my product. Long story short, I got a replacement, and this far exceeds my expectations. My bags look much improved and I am choosing to wear the Eye tuck gel only in the morning and wear the moisture cream in the evening. I haven't got the hang of both together yet but am happy.
So much better than OMG ageless, which is $$$$.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Just had to pipe in and say that I have really enjoyed reading the recent reviews on EES. I have been a loyal customer for, I think about 10 years now. Never go a day with out using EES.

Nancy Very Happy
robynred

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:40 am      Reply with quote
WOW! Thank you to those that shared their pictures - incredible! Shock

Never pulled out my credit card so fast! Bad Grin

Did anyone in the UK have customs charges? Just wanted to have an idea on what extra costs to expect if any.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your reviews and tips/tricks on using the products!

xx
horsey_girl55
5% products discount

Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to add something that works for me. I do find that sometimes there's tiny powdery bits along my eye - likely where there is a speck too much of product when applied. I've been using a face oil from Origins that is so fine underneath the eye that this is greatly diminished. I think the illulminating cream is too heavy for my under eye area and that contributes to the cake-ing. But I never thought of using it on my neck, so now it won't go to waste!

Also an application tip: I dab the product on and continue 'dry dabbing' with my finger til the area looks like a matte finish. If it looks shiny, I have put on too much.
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have this trouble and I plan to give it a try. It's great to see a lot of skin care experience in this forum.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Wanted to let everyone know that the Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment has now been reduced to 44.88 a bottle. Still the same formula just a lower price. I have been using the EES for years and love it. Over 10 years ago when I first started using the EES one bottle was about $75.00. I sent a message to the owner and asked why the price reduction. He explained that the company gets a better price based on volume and they are passing the savings on to the consumer.

https://easyeyesolutions.com/

Nancy Very Happy
GGirl
5% products discount

Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, Nancy. Yeah, I noticed the price was also reduced on Amazon too.

I've been buying it from Anti-aging Beauty Zone for $48.00, but shipping is free, so I guess it comes out close to the same price.

https://www.antiagingbeautyzone.com/easy-eye-solutions-order-page.html

I do think the formula has changed. It seems a little lighter than the ones I used to buy years ago. That actually works better for me nowadays because the skin under my eyes have become drier as I've gotten older.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't notice a change at all with the formula. It is still a brilliant eye serum that has really helped keep my under eyes firm and young looking....all these years.

Nancy Very Happy
GGirl
5% products discount

Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi Nancy!

Yes, I agree, the serum works great and keeps my under eyes looking firm and smooth.

I received a new bottle last week, and I could be wrong, but seems a bit lighter and easier to use than before.

Actually, I like it even better! Very Happy I've been using this serum for my puffy, crinkly under eye skin for over 7 years.

Actually, I think I read about it here on this forum! Wink

Over the last few years, my skin (and hair) has gotten drier (I'm 62 yrs. old) and I'm grateful to have found an under eye serum that's not drying, cakey or leaves those stupid white streaks.

I hope they keep making this softer version of the serum.

Yes, you right, it seems the price was lowered everywhere. I think it's like $43 on Amazon and on Anti-aging Beauty Zone with free shipping.

It was a bit pricey before, but still worth it if it works, right? Laughing
GGirl
5% products discount

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hey All,

Has anyone tried the Illuminating Eye Care (the white cream) that is sold by the company that sells EES serum?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |