Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review of Cellcosmet Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
1. Cellcosmet Cellular Eye Contour Cream

This is the brand's bestseller and customers' favoriate.

However, I can have allergy to this product when my skin is not in good condition. From the reviews from other forums, I indeed found other people, though only a small percentage, can develop rash on eyes with this cream.

If you do not have allergy problems, I admit that it is a good product. It is the lightest eye cream I have ever used, so you your eye lids won't be overly moisturized. Second, the price is actually decent in comparison with many other big brand eye creams.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
2. Cellcosmet Gentle Purifying Cleanser

I got a travel size from a set. I do not like this gel-like cleanser, because it does not product any foam. I always concern that my combination skin cannot be cleaned thoroughly with this product, so I only use it in the morning. Anyway, I won't buy this product.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
3. Cellcosmet Activator Gel

I think this is Cellcosmet's best product. I found that many people use it as exfoliator, so I use it only twice a week. Very good product, because it can effectively clean your skin without irritating it. Typical exfoliator contains some particles grinding on the skin. This get-like product is a lot more gentle.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
3. Cellcosmet Activator Gel

Though this gel does not product any foam, it effectively cleans the skin and does not leave any residue on face. In addition, it also smells good. Highly recommend product.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
4. Cellcosmet Active Tonic Lotion

I think this is also a good product of Cellcosmet if it does not turn your face yellow. When first using the lotion with a cotton pad, I could clearly see yellow residues rubbed off from my face pores. The second time I used it, I did not find the cotton turn yellow. However, after a week without using the product, the same thing would happen if using the tonic lotion again. I again it indeed can deep clean your skin.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
4. Cellcosmet Active Tonic Lotion

In addition to deep-cleaning your face, the lotion can also moisturize your skin. My face feels softer after using it. However, the extra moisturization can make my face look yellow, which happens quite often for my combination skin. If you have dry or normal skin, I guess the lotion will work perfectly for you.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
5. Cellcosmet Exfoliate Dual Action

This product is not as impressive as Cellcosmet Activator Gel. I only used a very small sample. I remember the particles in this product are generally smaller than Origins exfodiator. However, given the price different, this feature is not worthy the price. I won't buy this product.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
6.Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel

This gel is a better product than the brand's eye cream, which is reasonable since the gel is a lot more expensive than the eye cream. Indeed the eye gel can reduce dark circles and tighten the eye areas.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:53 pm      Reply with quote

Cons: I forgot to mention that I have also have some mild allergy to the eye gel, but not as serious as to the brand's eye cream. I guess it is a very safe eye product.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
7. Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel-XT Phyto-Gel

This eye gel is cheaper than Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel, and did not have much rememberable effect.
valmontfan1984
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Just received my order last night with a couple of samples. the cleanser is just great. I love it. It makes my skill smooth and glow.

The activator feels more like a glue on my face. But I have only used it for once, can not really say whether it is good or not.
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting. I feel the Gentle Purifying Cleanser is more like a glue. I have to apply it twice in order to remove oil and dirt on my face completely.

I would not recommend Gentle Purifying Cleanser for combination or oil skin. Too gentle to remove oil and dirt on face.

I guess it will be a good product for dry product.
mariejj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, for me Cellcosmet did not live up to the hype. A total waste of money, IMO Sad
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
8. Cellcosmet CellECTIVE CellLift Serum

I got a small sample of the serum. It is indeed very effective moisturizing the skin, even better than Valmont hydra serum 3, which is not surprising given the huge price difference. Valmont hydra serum 3 is already pretty expensive. My skin occasionally can get too dry and red that even Valmont serum 3 may not be effective. Cellcosmet CellECTIVE CellLift Serum can rescue the skin and reduce the inflammation. However, it is too expensive and totally out of my reach.
luckyelaine
5% products discount

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:59 am      Reply with quote
xyzabcd8 wrote:

However, I can have allergy to this product when my skin is not in good condition. From the reviews from other forums, I indeed found other people, though only a small percentage, can develop rash on eyes with this cream.

If you do not have allergy problems, I admit that it is a good product. It is the lightest eye cream I have ever used, so you your eye lids won't be overly moisturized. Second, the price is actually decent in comparison with many other big brand eye creams.

I would also like to try this product, But i'm hesitant because it's a little expensive,thank you for your share Very Happy
nick850914
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I like all the products from cellcosmet
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Unfortunately, for me Cellcosmet did not live up to the hype. A total waste of money, IMO Sad

So sad! I was a fan of this line for many years.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing.

The combo of eye complex and eye cream is my favourite, no other eye products can beat them.
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:59 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, it is in my wish list
xyzabcd8 wrote:

This gel is a better product than the brand's eye cream, which is reasonable since the gel is a lot more expensive than the eye cream. Indeed the eye gel can reduce dark circles and tighten the eye areas.
ade
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
luckyelaine wrote:
xyzabcd8 wrote:

I would also like to try this product, But i'm hesitant because it's a little expensive,thank you for your share Very Happy

You don't need to hesitate. It's the best eye cream I've ever tried!
It's not so expensive as the price shows. Compared with lots of eye cream, it contains 30ml instread of 15ml which is mostly seen. There are lots of products more expensive but have no effect at all.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
Many eye creams are too rich for me and tend to run into my eyes by mid afternoon. Cellcosmet Eye is light but moisturising. It is best for me.

However, it contains the strongest fragrance I ever experienced in an eye cream. But doesn't cause any issue for me.

xyzabcd8 wrote:

arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
At 30ml size, it's twice the size as standard eye cream in other brands. So it's not expensive either.

xyzabcd8 wrote:

wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I like the product of this brand very much, but the price is really very expensive
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I agree. I probably won't be buying the whole range because of it. Just the eye cream and dual action exfoliator.

wenning wrote:
I like the product of this brand very much, but the price is really very expensive
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |