Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
CarolineP wrote:
Skin Biology website says about the TTT "As it dries, it tightens over the skin."

So if I understand it correctly, the TTT can only help hide the looseness temporarily, while it's on the skin, yes?

I 'think' it's temporary, but I've never used it on a regular basis to test that theory otherwise.

I did find the CPs to tighten things up for me pretty good and that has been permanent. The damage they fixed on my upper eye lids was amazing and I haven't been using CPs regularly at all lately and my eyelids still look smooth with the looseness they use to have still gone.

Quote:
Could you please explain the action of the TTT product, does it work my masking the problem?
Meaning, is it like en egg yolk, where it creates a film on the surface of the skin and hides the looseness only temporarily when you have it on? Or does it actually assist in permanent shrinking of the looseness developed through overuse of CPs?

I wouldn't say the TTT has a texture like egg yolks, BTW. But, that's not a bad analogy. I think egg yolks dry tighter than the TTT, but the TTT feels much better than an egg yolk on my face - LOL!

If you did dilute the CPs, then you might want to dilute them more or try a different one like Skin Bio's GHK serum. That's a very mild one. The CP serum is a bit stronger and your skin might need a milder one to start. You can still dilute the GHK if you'd like.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still using my CP serum and lacsal. I love 'em so much. My skin looks pretty darn good overall. I'm very lazy about my skincare too. I go in phases where I'm very diligent and then I just get too lazy. I use Cerave for my face wash and then slather copper on all over my face while it's damp. After it dries I'll use Cerave lotion or emu oil on my skin. I'll use the lacsal or exfol at night.

I actually switched to the Super CP serum a couple months back because I felt I needed to move to the next level with removing my dark spots. It's worked well. I did some damage to my skin on vacation, despite wearing sunscreen & a hat all the time and it's cleared most of it up. Woot!
CarolineP
5% products discount

Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:37 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for taking your time to respond.

I will be so much more careful next time. Just feel a little mad at myself and frustrated, that even having read all these accounts of others going too much too soon with the CPs, I couldn't avoid the uglies Sad

foxe wrote:
Quote:
... try a different one like Skin Bio's GHK serum. That's a very mild one. The CP serum is a bit stronger and your skin might need a milder one to start. You can still dilute the GHK if you'd like.

Are you suggesting I try the Super GHK Serum which has a strength rating of 5.2 ?
The one I used (CP Serum) has a strength rating of 3.

I couldn't find any GHK Serum with a strength rating lower than what I already purchased.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Caroline, that is Skin Bio's new rating, which I don't understand. They talk about strength, but in their old ratings, the Super GHK was weaker than the CP serum.

Just consider the GHK a different version of CPs. It's the first generation and might work better for you. All the other CPs (besides the VIP one) are 2nd gen. The 2nd gen works better with acids like LacSal. The first gen is sensitive to acids, so you need to use them on opposite ends of the day.

Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:32 am      Reply with quote
I am 41 but good skin (combo) and maybe a tiny bit of sag beginning and a little bit hooded eyes. So a week ago, I started with the CP serum+TTT am and LacSal Serum + P&R Classic Cream pm. So far so good!!! My nasolabial folds much smoother. Oh, forgot I’m using d’arsenval device sometimes. I need some advice for my forehead wrinkles, (I have a two deep) and under eyes wrinkles (I don’t have much, just skin maybe not tight enough). Any recommendations? Pleassse.. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi i would like a bit of advice please. I first tried sb copper peptides about 3 yrs ago i made mistake of going to strong and ended up with the uglies . So i started using the ghk serum which i liked . At the time i didn't notice massive changes but i really didn't give it long enough as i couldn't afford to repurchase at that time . So today i want to get back and try again . I have been using retin a skin actives dmae and their collagen serum . My skin is showing some sighns of slackness along the jaw line and im noticing marionette lines are developing. Really hate these. Anyway so i was looking up sb site and have read great reviews for the 3% luxury vip ghk cream . Anyone used it ? Had good results? It is really expensive but i would only be getting the small one just now. Also was going to get the tttx2 and the lacsal serum. I am also looking to help acne scarring on cheeks .Any thoughts use have would be much appreciated! Thank you xx
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using CP serum for 1 month now once or twice a week so far its improving the hyperpigmentation and acne scars not pitted just dark spots I use paula's choice BHA 2% instead of lacsal.... I am liking it so far lets see how it improves my skin , some days I see tired skin then I back off for few days and just use a good moisturizer .My neck bands improving I dont have many wrinkles turning 42 this March Embarassed seeing some lose type skin near jaw bone not a good sign ..Smile but overall texture and tone is improving slowly ,some days I look in the mirror see huge improvements other days I look too tired so I am sticking with CP serum for now.I also bought GHK 7% to put in my other fav skincare that stuff seems stronger because I see lots of redness after I use those creams with added stuff ..will report back after I see more improvements or not!

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Okay gave CP serum -full 5 months without much improvement since the initial changes . Not much in regards to fading of the scars - I still not able to tolerate it without diluting it skin gets red and angry looking if I use two drops without diluting the stuff . Overall I will finish the bottle of this serum but dont think will purchase again .I had better luck with my "Perfectionist " serum by Estee Lauder

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:19 am      Reply with quote
So much for me preaching less is more!!
I think I have a case of the" uglies"!
I have been using super ghk for a few years now and slowly worked up to night eyes then in my infinite wisdom thought I could take the skin signals cream without much problem. Oh dear , I have been putting it on my whole face for about a week, each day , but this was after week of alternate days, still I think I have been too hasty, as my left upper eye is looking a bit saggy and has new wrinkles when I smile. Luckily only when I smile.

So I have backed off completely and am hoping for it too slowly tighten up again! If there any copper peptide gurus out here let me know if there is anything else I can do .
I am feeling very stupid as I thought my skin could take it by now Embarassed
Just goes to show these products are serious , and not to be taken lightly even by those of us who think they do know how to use them Bad Grin

Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
oh my gosh these are awesome! Laughing

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
After many years with retin a I tried to add vit. C
to my routine, but without any luck.

I have sensitive and very dry skin and travel more than half the year.

All the long haul flights and air con in the hotel rooms adds to my dryness .

So I have decided to give CP a try, but I don´t know where to start and how to include it i my routine which is like this

AM
splash with luke warm water
Hada labo hyaluronic toner
Biore uv ultra rich spf 50

PM
cetaphil gentle cleanser (feel it make my face dry)
wait 30 minutes
retin a .025 or .05

Any advice on how to include CP, e.g. which product to choose , CP serum vs Super GHK cream and or maybe bio-heal cream.
Also, any advice on adding healing or moisturizing
thomas001

Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, maybe too long Embarassed

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
romajo
5% products discount

Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
I like regular cp serum or super cp 15-20 min. After applying the retin-a. I'm pretty sure that was the way most people used it as it's supposed to make the retin-a more effective. There is a lot of info on this forum from a few years back.
tangoshoes
5% products discount

Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know of any differences in efficacy between the Super GHK serum vs the cream? I can only afford one right now.

The general idea I'm getting is that the serum might work faster than the cream, but the cream is probably gentler?

My skin is combination so I'm not sure which would be better.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
After quite a few years of being off the CP band wagon I just decided to get back on. Wish me luck.

Tue May 24, 2016 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, everyone! I live in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. So none of the products you cite are available here. I can get creams and serums and lotions made to order if I can find out the percentages.
I've used Vitanol "A" for a long long time, but now I'm about to use The Dermaroller and get rid of the sun damage I have on the sides of my face. If anyone can help with information I'd be grateful. I was so happy to find this Forum. Thanks
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I used this line for about a year. I finally gave it up. The smell and the green would get stuck in my large pores and make them look even more clogged. Only could use at night for this reason but since I bought it I might as well use it!

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:05 am      Reply with quote
People still using CP in 2019?
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Diegooo wrote:
People still using CP in 2019?

Not me. I used them for 6-7 months but saw no benefits.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I use Vit C so can't mix it with CP. It's like I have to pick a side and picked Vic C.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I use Vit C so can't mix it with CP. It's like I have to pick a side and picked Vic C.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |