Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
The Derminator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
jenp7
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I have a Derminator and used it a few times over last two years until switching over to professional micro pen sessions this year. I’ve had three professional sessions in the last nine months. I’m currently two weeks out from my last session. My skin looks pretty bad. I’ve lost a lot of volume in my face that I didn’t really notice before. Lines still there and my NL’s are probably worse even though I spot treat them with the Derminator single pen needle on occasion.

Has anyone experienced negative effects from micro needling or micro pen? I was on realself.com and there are actually quite a few negative reviews with people claiming that micro pens/microneedles caused a loss in fat/volume and an increase in wrinkles. I did a lot of research before I started using the Derminator and having these professional sessions, and I didn’t think it was possible for them to actually cause volume loss and worsen wrinkles. Any thoughts?

Almost 40! with sensitive/responsive skin, using facial exercises very lightly. Derminator or prof micropen just a few times a year. AQ eye serum (great for lash growth too) on occasion. Otherwise natural skin care products.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:41 am      Reply with quote
No, I do not have fat loss; on the contrary, I find that it has plumped up my cheek and filled up my NL fold.

I have been dermarolling for 4 years. In the last two years, I used Derminator together with rollers.
glamgirlajjk

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have not experienced volume loss from microneedling but I do notice that my skin goes through a "haggard"(dry and lackluster) phase like a week or two after. But its temporary and the results are worth it.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Wow...I've been out of this board for years. I was thinking about getting this done at the docs office, youtubed it and came upon the device as home use.

First, I've googled microneedling..i prevously years ago owned a dermaroller but never really used it, but figured being in my mid 30's now I should get serious about it. Scary thing is, I read a lot of people posting things about how it damaged and ruined their skin. This terrifies me. they speak of the skin looking worse, less elasticity, pore are bigger. How does this happen to some? I want to first let the doctor do it but I'm so scared I'll be that small population of people where it destroys it.

Anyone else read stories like that? This was on Realself of people who have left reviews and pictures of their procedures.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Yes! That was exactly what I was referring to in my post on this thread in early December—how is this happening? I contacted OwnDoc for their opinion and Sarah V said all other micropen or needle devices are inferior and cause damage. I believe their product- the Derminator-is really great but I can’t believe that the machines at plastic surgeons offices are crappy. I mean buying products made from China off eBay, this I understand but the several thousand dollar professional machines...doesn’t seem as likely to be the culprit. Would be interesting to see how many people on this forum have had bad results from microneedling.

Almost 40! with sensitive/responsive skin, using facial exercises very lightly. Derminator or prof micropen just a few times a year. AQ eye serum (great for lash growth too) on occasion. Otherwise natural skin care products.
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I have done DIY dermarolling for 9 years 4-6 times a year with a 1.5 mm and more recently a 2.0 mm. It's intense. I educated myself and proceeded with caution. I adore DR. For me, it increased skin thickness and reduced hyperpigmentation. It takes at least 3 months to notice results. It may take a year to see full results. I believe that a persons health and lifestyle directly correlate with healing from any skin care treatment. Without the proper nutrition, inside and out, and circulation, the body may recover quite slowly.

Initially after a DR, my skin is lax, pores enlarged and everything looks worse for a couple of days. I do an intense roll on a Friday night and don't leave the house until I go to work on Monday morning. Nobody says anything and they probably don't notice anything, but I know that I am inflamed and recovering for the rest of the week. After one week, I am fully healed.

I adore DR. The concept makes sense to me and for me, results have been fantastic.

If you would like to see how it works for me, check out the article that I wrote on my skin care routine. It includes photos.

http://www.skinremodelingdiy.com/blog/http/wwwskinremodelingdiycom/2016/10/17/therambobarbieruggedroutineforskincare

Take a slow approach until you feel comfortable. Check out Dr. Desmond Fernandes, he invented DR and has oodles and oodles of before and after photos on the internet. Plus, he is in his 70's and is quite handsome and youthful. Ha, obviously I think the world of Dr. D.

HGG

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
jenp7
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:42 am      Reply with quote
yes, that all makes sense to me-- I have been thinking about this in the last couple months and I believe it is still overall a positive treatment with varying "ugly" healing periods.

junerosemac
5% products discount

Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I agree with the concept of dermarolling, makes sense to me. I use the derminator every 6 weeks or so, at a depth of 1.5 to 2.00 depending how I feel. I only use hylauronic acid afterwards as well as Infadolan at bedtime, as I once had a had reaction to other stuff so I try to keep it simple. I think the main thing is to be patient, progress is slow, but it is sill there. I started in 2015 and I do have good results, and that is not bad as I am 70. I've just ordered a dermastamp from Owndoc as I want to up the work on my lip lines. Already they are less pronounced from work so far, but I am going to increase it with the dermastamp between
ko6kin.
5% products discount

Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Was wondering what results do you all see from using derminator/dermaroller, what exactly has happened to your skin since you've started to use them?
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

I posted a new topic that provides a link to my review of the Derminator 2. I have dermarolled going on ten years, nine-years using a dermaroller and this year using Derminators 1 and 2.

http://www.skinremodelingdiy.com/blog/review-derminator-2-microneedle-device-from-vaughter-wellness

Unless your lifestyle or health compromise healing after microneedling you will definitely experience increased skin thickness and minimize or eliminate wrinkles, fine lines and scars.

Want super healthy skin? IMHO start with a healthy lifestyle to promote good healing, begin a facial exercise practice to keep muscles strong to support overlying skin and use micro needling treatments for skin rejuvenation. Use carrier oils, essential oils, active ingredients, nutrients, acids, and peptides to make skin glow.

Microneedling is a skin rejuvenation bonus for us DIYers.

Take good care of yourself!
HGG

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
helenjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi every one

I am waiting in anticipation for my derminator Very Happy

I have been looking at my plan of action and am thinking of trying the protocol of weekly intervals x6 using a 1m needle setting. apparently using a topical A cream enhances the treatment.
I would like to know;
1, when would i apply this?
2, which product is best?
3. can I do a weekly single needle on a couple of wrinkles then go over with the multi needle at the same time?
it would good to know some protocols from experienced (or non experienced users)on when to apply topicals including c serums.

thank you in advance Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Wow...I've been out of this board for years. I was thinking about getting this done at the docs office, youtubed it and came upon the device as home use.

First, I've googled microneedling..i prevously years ago owned a dermaroller but never really used it, but figured being in my mid 30's now I should get serious about it. Scary thing is, I read a lot of people posting things about how it damaged and ruined their skin. This terrifies me. they speak of the skin looking worse, less elasticity, pore are bigger. How does this happen to some? I want to first let the doctor do it but I'm so scared I'll be that small population of people where it destroys it.

Anyone else read stories like that? This was on Realself of people who have left reviews and pictures of their procedures.

I tried a dermaroller at home a few years ago. I also tried a facial yoga exercise regine (Caroline something something). I had bad results with both - meaning I looked haggard afterwards.

Then I did the Fraxel Repair, pretty sure same year. It was AMAZING. Before anybody thinks I'm a shill for fraxel repair, they don't make them anymore and I have a feeling that the new ones aren't as strong or effective.

Meanwhile other people had BAD results with Fraxel Repair, and GOOD results with facial fitness and dermarolling.

What I've taken away from all that is that even if something works great for one person, it might not work well for another.

At first I was suspicious of people saying bad things about Fraxel repair....But then I was the one saying bad things about dermarolling and facial exercise, and people were suspicious of me.

It is my personal philosophy that you should not have to go through a dubious "ugly period" to hopefully come out the end with great results. With ALL of the treatments that have worked really well for me, I have noticed improvement within a week, if not sooner.

This is why I stay away from dermaroller and things like copper peptides (another treatment where you have to go through the "just have faith" period - hoping the ugly phase will somehow transform.

I only say this because people can get pretty bullying when it comes to what works for them. (I was bullied by the creator of the facial fitness regime I used - she threatened to sue me for defamation, etc, only because I posted that I looked worse afterwards, which I did)

I would say do NOT push through if you feel something isn't working for you. Follow your gut. I had a gut feeling that Fraxel Repair would work great on my skin and it did. I had a gut feeling that another C02 laser wouldn't do much, and it didn't. I had a gut feeling that TCA peels would work well on me, and they do.

Just recently I had a gut feeling that YAG laser would not be good for me, and for that reason I decided not to do it. Because we're all different, we need to follow our own inner guidance a bit more.

I guess my bigger point is to listen to yourself, If you feel you aren't getting great results from something why force yourself to "push through" and "have faith" that one day it will work? Go find something that is better suited to you now.

JMHO
soshka63

Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:18 am      Reply with quote
Sweet ladies and gents wave

Where else to turn to for this goofy Monday confession?

Here I am, sitting at work, with parts of my face subtly peeling like an old Venitian mansion. All that thanks to my first real Derminator session on Friday night.

And of course, I'm extremely excited Very Happy

Moderate session at 0.75, high speed (I'm under the impression that the device is not that reliable depth wise at lower speeds?!?)
Very very red just after, moderately pink on next day but redness tends to reactivate with mere application of a benign snail cream... Second day looking almost normal.

Like other have said I experience the dry-and-dull feeling during these first days just after the session.

I aim at initiating a regimen of 1.0mm every other week, and see how that goes. It does hurt significantly less than all my attempts with a dermaroller, so there's hope in sticking to the routine.

An immense thank you for sharing all your thoughts, advendtures and ups and downs with this little machine here. I'm very happy to join the club!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:22 am      Reply with quote
hydrogeogirl wrote:
Hi!

I posted a new topic that provides a link to my review of the Derminator 2. I have dermarolled going on ten years, nine-years using a dermaroller and this year using Derminators 1 and 2.

http://www.skinremodelingdiy.com/blog/review-derminator-2-microneedle-device-from-vaughter-wellness

Unless your lifestyle or health compromise healing after microneedling you will definitely experience increased skin thickness and minimize or eliminate wrinkles, fine lines and scars.

Want super healthy skin? IMHO start with a healthy lifestyle to promote good healing, begin a facial exercise practice to keep muscles strong to support overlying skin and use micro needling treatments for skin rejuvenation. Use carrier oils, essential oils, active ingredients, nutrients, acids, and peptides to make skin glow.

Microneedling is a skin rejuvenation bonus for us DIYers.

Take good care of yourself!
HGG

Is it worth buying Derminator 2 if you have Derminator 1?

Thanks!
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Derminator 2 has 2 things that I like; first is the 12-needle cartridges & another one is the silicone sleeve. However, Derminator 1 serves me well and I see no reason to spend extra money to get the 2.
badhairdaytoo
5% products discount

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:33 am      Reply with quote
So I just received my derminator 2 and accessories. I have never rolled before at all so I have no idea how to go about it.

Specifically, do I have to disinfect my skin before rolling? If so, do I disinfect before or after using the ice block for numbing.

What is the best way to disinfect the needles?

Thanks
badhairdaytoo
5% products discount

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Assuming you do the deep treatments once a month, do do also do shallow interim treatments as recommended?
Harmonica

Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:15 am      Reply with quote
I got hyperpigmentation on my face suddenly out of nowhere last spring, and I think it's because I used too much and too aggressively both ultrasonic cleansing scrubber (at-home-device) and microneedling pen (lenght 1,5mm if I remember correctly, bought from eBay).

Of course, I didn't use any sunscreen after and between these procedures, and suddenly when the sun began to shine in early May 2018 I noticed these weird red-brownish spots and parts especially on my left cheek and forehead - the parts I really scrubbed with the ultrasonic device and needling pen.

So far, I've been to IPL treatments and PH Formula treatments with practically no improvement. Recently, I ordered a led-light mask which I've been using everyday with green and white light. I think the pigmentation is lightened a bit, but is still there and it really bothers me that I've managed to ruin my face.

So, I wonder if anyone has had the same situation and if so, has Derminator helped to improve the pigmentation? I'm pretty desperate at this point, as before my skin was nearly perfect (yep, so why did I ruined it...) and never had to use any makeup. But now... Sad

Thanks for your help Smile
maxheadroom

Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I bought the Derminator a couple of years ago (maybe 3, even) but had never used it until last night. The session was a bit rough. Took awhile to figure out how to use the machine. Am hoping that my "technique" gets better with experience.

Really trying to hit the NL area and around the mouth as that seems to be where I'm seeing signs of losing collagen and matrix support. Do Derminator users here use rollers in conjunction with a Derminator session. Thinking some of that area might be easier with a roller.
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Harmonica wrote:
I got hyperpigmentation on my face suddenly out of nowhere last spring, and I think it's because I used too much and too aggressively both ultrasonic cleansing scrubber (at-home-device) and microneedling pen (lenght 1,5mm if I remember correctly, bought from eBay).

Of course, I didn't use any sunscreen after and between these procedures, and suddenly when the sun began to shine in early May 2018 I noticed these weird red-brownish spots and parts especially on my left cheek and forehead - the parts I really scrubbed with the ultrasonic device and needling pen.
So far, I've been to IPL treatments and PH Formula treatments with practically no improvement. Recently, I ordered a led-light mask which I've been using everyday with green and white light. I think the pigmentation is lightened a bit, but is still there and it really bothers me that I've managed to ruin my face.

So, I wonder if anyone has had the same situation and if so, has Derminator helped to improve the pigmentation? I'm pretty desperate at this point, as before my skin was nearly perfect (yep, so why did I ruined it...) and never had to use any makeup. But now... Sad

Thanks for your help Smile

Hi Hermonica, I have pigment problems too. They have plagued me for years. I don’t think the derminator makes a difference either way. I’ve been using it for several years, so I ha e experience with the device. What does make a difference is Vitamin C serum and 4% hydroquinone. Obagi Clear is a good one, but there are less expensive ones. Oh and use at least 30spf every day even in the winter. It HAS to be a broad spectrum like Neutragena heliotrope, or you’ll get the brown spots even though you don’t get red. If you are going to be out in the sun, like at a sporting event or at the beach, use the highest broad spectrum spf that you can find. I use Neutrogena 100spf for face when I’m going to be in the sun.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
I just tried out my new derminator this evening, and I felt basically no discomfort, which is worrying me. I felt I was using moderate/reasonable pressure similar to what I used to use with the Chinese buzzer I used to use that would mark me up plenty. I went over places tons of times looking to see if I could even notice any discomfort. Anyone else experience no pain, bleeding or notice any pinpricks and yet still get results?
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Facetimesink wrote:
I just tried out my new derminator this evening, and I felt basically no discomfort, which is worrying me. I felt I was using moderate/reasonable pressure similar to what I used to use with the Chinese buzzer I used to use that would mark me up plenty. I went over places tons of times looking to see if I could even notice any discomfort. Anyone else experience no pain, bleeding or notice any pinpricks and yet still get results?

That is certainly not my experience, but I use long needles. I use .5 to 1.5. I get bleeding, bruising, pain, and swelling. How deep did you go?

Thu May 09, 2019 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I remember poring over this thread getting advice before I bought mine, so I thought I would share back.

I have been using the Derminator 1 for 5 years intermittently, with an interval of 8 – 10 weeks or even longer between sessions.

During the first phase, I was using it for my face, stretch marks and also on my elbows (I had realized they were actually very wrinkly and sagging, probably due to past weight loss). I definitely got results.

- Stretch marks: I had some on my bottom and breasts since I was a teen (I m now 42). They were hollow, deep and white. Within a year, they had filled and faded significantly (I ve stopped since because it s an area difficult to self-treat).

- Elbows: within the same period, the crepiness was gone and the skin was firmer (big reduction in the amount of wrinkles and a much better aspect) but the extreme sagginess subsisted despite further treatment. But we’re talking several mm-deep folds with just too much skin for the little tissue/fat under. Sarah Vaughter says clearly in the doc it is beyond the Derminator’s reach, but I wanted to try and it did some visible good (I finally resolved this by having Profilho filler last year).

I had afterwards a long break of the Derminator (2y +) where I worked too much.

So, I resumed 2 years ago (also not too regularly). This time I focused on my face but also on my arms. Beyond my elbows, I had noticed some changes and more generally, wanted to prevent sagging. Also, considering my forearms and shoulders are probably the parts of my body most affected by sun damage, I thought they could do with a bit of targeted renewal.
It worked beyond my wildest dreams.

I am aware Sarah Vaughn is not making any major claims concerning body skin laxity and that some other reviewers have had worse experiences than mine and I only talk for myself here.

- Hands: I had enlarged pores as well as deep creases at the base of the thumb and around the wrists (those creases appeared in my late 20s). Pores appearance may vary I now realize but the creases have massively receded. They do not cover my whole wrist anymore. I tried at the beginning 2.25mm but it was too painful. I now do it at 1.25, around the wrist at 2.25.

- Elbows (inner): the skin at the fold (where you can see the veins) had turned very crepey- and thin-looking. The skin is now looking as thick and smooth as the rest.

- Forearms: when I was flexing my arms, the skin there was folding into a wave of fine lines. Now, they just full up, plump like a baby.

- Upper arms skin: I had no visible sagging but a crease was appearing horizontally across my arm when I was bending it. This crease has disappeared, yet to come back.

- Armpit “fat” (laxity, actually): to see what would happen, I started to treat the zone and the tissue above. The results have been spectacular: no more plopping roll of flesh, it has literally been pulled back up.

- I have started on my knees last year because I noticed some sagging appearing, working not only the knee itself but also the skin above. It has improved, but I still have some way to go.
I do all these zones at 2.25mm. It is virtually painless compared to thinner areas, rarely draws blood but it takes a long time. My skin turns into a red sunburn within 5 mins (easy to spot the zone left untreated).

- Face: I have no more wrinkles and lines than when I purchased my Derminator. When I resumed 2 years ago, I had developed deep lines on my forehead. These are now barely visible and I would swear my skin feels thicker there (same for my hands). I also love how the Derminator makes the red capillaries around my nose disappear for several weeks. At the beginning I was trying to do hands and face at 2.25 but it is too painful and feels excessive, I do between 0.75 – 1.25.

For body and face, I go through the same cycle more less: I stay red and flushed with petechiae for up to 2 days according to needle and tissue depth. Then a very brief glow and plump for 24 hours max (must be due to post-rolling swelling), then it severely dries, peels off and dulls for 1-2 weeks of despair. Then it slowly improves again, always a bit better than before you started.

If I had to add the price of all the costly and invasive procedures I should have undergone to treat all these issues, Derminator is such a win.
It is working (for me), it is so much more affordable than cosmetic surgery alternatives and convenient to use. I just to stay very careful and thorough with cleaning and sanitizing.

Basically, if I had the money, I would pay someone to treat my face whole body once every 2 months. Simple as that.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
I took a looooooooooong break from using my Derminator, over a year. The vertical lines above and below my lips are very pronounced now and the skin around my mouth and chin is very lax. I took a long look in the mirror and thought, enough! So tonight I numbed up that area with EMLA (actually, a generic lidocaine/prilocaine cream, same thing) for an hour, with plastic wrap, then went to town with the single needle. It didn't hurt very much, just a bit uncomfortable, and I worked on the most pronounced lines, then switched to a 9 needle. At this point, it started hurting, but I persevered and finally got it done. I'll do the rest of my face tomorrow without EMLA, as I only really need it for the lip area.

I also went over my seborrheic keratoses with a .25 needle, then used glycolic acid on them to lighten them up. I've been using the glycolic on and off. I recently saw an article that said to rough up the skin first, so I thought, why not use the derminator? It seems to have worked well, stung a little but nothing major. I'm hoping that it will knock out the rest of the SK. When I started with the glycolic they were pretty dark, now they are very light tan and easy to cover with makeup. Lucky for me, they are the kind that lay flat against my skin.

I also bought a NuFace mini and am going to start doing my Ageless exercises as well. In 9 months I'll be turning 65, a milestone! And I want to look younger then than I do now. So I'm back in the saddle! Hopefully I keep it up!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
I just finished my lips and chin. I used the single needle first to attack as many lines as I could see, then went over it again with the 9 needles, both at a depth of 1.5. Bled like crazy! Tomorrow I'll do my cheeks, then the day after my forehead. I can't handle doing my whole face, I always rush it and feel like I should have done more. This way I concentrate on one area at a time.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |