Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Rave for Phytomer HydraContinue Instant Moisture
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I'm happy...I think I finally found my Holy Grail Moisturizer!!! I've been using Phytomer HydraContinue Instant Moisture for the past month and I've been having fewer breakouts and no dryness or redness from the product. It's for normal to combination skin, which I am, but I'm prone to dryness and dehydration.

It's a light gel/cream consistency which soaks into the skin quickly. It has a slight scent, nothing overpowering.

I've also been using the phytomer perfect visage cleanser and Rose Visage Toner.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Lianne,
Are you still liking this moisturizer? Also is this good for winter? Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
I love Rose Visage Toner. I also like their soothing serum. It calms my skin very well. Thanks for the review. I will give this one a try.
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:09 am      Reply with quote
I've never tried Phytomer products before. This has got me interested though, I will have to look into this.
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone know where you can get these products in the US?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
I like this moisturizer very much too~ I use this with Face Dew Lotion and Hydracontinue Serum!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:31 am      Reply with quote
I really loved this moisturiser and the Moisture Reinforcement one too (for ultra-dry skin) which was perfect for my dehydrated winter skin from the HydraContinue line.

I just found out that I can order Phytomer from EDS again Australia. Dancing A few years ago I made an order and was processing it when I realised that EDS could only ship within Canada. I think shortly after this I kind of dropped off the face of the EDS universe. Sad (I think restrictions are only to the US, this is what I was advised in another post. You can check with EDS).
twilight

Sat May 17, 2008 1:33 am      Reply with quote
I just purchased it a month ago,it is really hydrating, unlike many other brand I have tried, this one still works really well after one month of adapting it.Highly recommand it for someone with really dry skin, even with combination skin, you will not feel the dyness , you will see the silky skin again,which last for whole day long.
PS. there is seaweed extract in it , usually will not cause allergic reaction, people with sensitive skill is safe to use. For more information, you can check out their official website

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Is the Phytomer stuff really giving good results to people? I'm surprised, considering that every product lists colorants and fragrance as ingredients...
siufu
5% products discount

Wed May 21, 2008 9:07 am      Reply with quote
oh, anyone know whether EDS ship Phytomer products to Hong Kong?
Thanks.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
Is the Phytomer stuff really giving good results to people? I'm surprised, considering that every product lists colorants and fragrance as ingredients...

But if it is a good base formulation then that is what matters
mrspiggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:

Yes, Phytomer is one of my fav skincare and they do work Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
i have beeen using this and im nearly at the bottom of the jar.....its getting to be winter here now and it is still suitable for my skin it gives the right amount of moisture and doesnt feel to greasy and yep the scent is nothing overpowering either it feels just right.

It feels great upon application on the skin i feel my skin is softer and smoother to touch and looks as if it has just the right amount of hydration.

i use this day and night...my skin is normal to dry and this seems to suit me well. I will buy this again to top up on the one that is running out. i really like this Smile

i havnt used the toner i just apply this after the phytomer cleansing milk. Maybe i will try the toner as well with the next order Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:
Nimue wrote:

But if it is a good base formulation then that is what matters

That's true... I've just been pretty paranoid about stuff like colors and fragrances in skin care, even if it's drugstore products I always look for the sensitive (no color, no fragrance) version.
Amyalex
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2008 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
I'm continually on the hunt for a good moisturizer for my dry skin that 'stay's with me! Do you feel this is good for dry skin then?? So many I've tried I still end up feeling dry half way through the day.

Thanks so much! I'm excited to try this if you all think it would be a good one to try!
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Ive had my eye on this range for a while now and its good to see some reviews. Has anyone compared this range to Osea?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:59 am      Reply with quote
I just began using Phytomer Hydra Original Thirst-Relief Melting Cream. It says here that it replaces Instant Moisture. It's the first time I tried Phytomer and I am hooked. It keeps skin hydrated and smooth. And it goes on nicely without any greasiliness. Love it. Then, I did research and wish to try some more items. Everyone here talked about Roses Visage Toning. So, that should be one of the items I wish to try. I'll continue to read what else you suggested here.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:38 am      Reply with quote
I used Phytomer professionally on clients years ago. Seaweed based therapeutic products similar to Thalgo. The products are extremely gentle typical of a French brand.

schang wrote:
I've never tried Phytomer products before. This has got me interested though, I will have to look into this.

You can buy them here

https://www.skintrends.com/brands/phytomer-skincare.html

gigiab6 wrote:
Anyone know where you can get these products in the US?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |