Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Supersmile Professional Cleaning rods
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cupcakeaddict

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
I used to buy these in Seattle a few years ago before I moved to Vancouver, B.C. I had fairly decent results with them. I liked how they did not cause any NEW tooth sensitivity and they were quite portable to carry around in my handbag.

I don't think my teeth ever really achieved the level of whiteness it promises, but outside of going to a dentist and spending 500.00 on ZOOM bleaching trays, these are not a bad alternative. You do have to use a tooth whitening toothpaste in order to maintain the results, but any leading brand could work. I have one rear crown in my mouth and I never noticed a color change on that tooth though.
buffy45
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I just started using Super Smile toothpaste and the accelerator this fall and I really like it, does more to whiten my teeth than any other whitening toothpaste has. I haven't used the rods yet though.
alwaysearching

Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 am      Reply with quote
I love love love Supersmile!! I started using the toothpaste over 10 years ago and have not had a single cavity since then. I really believe in keeping the teeth healthy and not just 'looking' healthy so for me this has benn a great result to have whiter and healthy teeth.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:27 am      Reply with quote
alwaysearching wrote:
I love love love Supersmile!! I started using the toothpaste over 10 years ago and have not had a single cavity since then. I really believe in keeping the teeth healthy and not just 'looking' healthy so for me this has benn a great result to have whiter and healthy teeth.

I went to new dentist and since using Supersmile they have not mentioned getting my teeth cleaned at all.
Supersmile seems to do a very good job w the toothpastes.
SteveB123

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, great info. I look forward to trying this.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Do they sell the rods here?
If not QVC has cheap deals on the supersmile products.

at Chrismas I bought a set with every product they make except the rods and it was $75 Smile
-they do not have this set now, but have a special with 200ml tubes of toothpaste and accelerator and 2 toothbrushes for $45!

I'm not getting it right now asI have 2 unopened smaller tubes here (the 100ml ones).
and still using what I bought from EDS Smile
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
I want to buy the Super Smile toothpaste .
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I saw Super Smile on QVC (I think it was QVC). They say it works well on veneers. Has anyone had experience with this product on veneers? Thank you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Veneers dont stain - thats the beauty of them. Its just a marketing gimmick to say something "works on veneers". Mine havent stained in spite of drinking loads of tea and I dont use any whitening products.

https://www.bestdentistguide.com/whitening-veneers

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:51 am      Reply with quote
Me too. I imagine it will work well with the Baume electric toothbrush with the whitening tooth brush tip.

beautyrose wrote:
I want to buy the Super Smile toothpaste .
[url]
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |