Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ageless Secret Gold: Results Poll
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: Did Ageless Secret Gold work for you?

Great Results
39%
 39%  [ 17 ]
Nothing to report
39%
 39%  [ 17 ]
I am not sure
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Made my skin worst
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

fadedgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
I just want to say that a poll without comments would be too anonymous and useless to me. I like to see who had what result and what their opinion is.

The comments on a poll are a great summary -- a bottom line for each user of a product. Sometimes I'd prefer to not have to read a 100+ page thread & go through everybody's five-minute updates in order to figure out if it ended up working for them or not. Reading through months and sometimes years of comments is very time consuming. I've done it a lot and I appreciate very much that those giant posts exist.

But the polls are a quick snapshot/survey and I find them highly valuable only because of the comments. It would be perfect if every voter were required to say how long they used the product, their pro & con list, & what their final outcome was.
sarahspa

Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
just bought it last week but there weren't much result.. unfortunately but like to keep use it for few days more!
Anne5899
5% products discount

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Been using ASG for approx 6 weeks and so far the only difference I have noticed is that,after using my Reaura I only need to apply the Aftercare Gel for one day whereas, previously I would have used it at least two days. This obviously reduces the cost of my Reaura aftercare Gel but as you cannot but the ASG in the UK I have bought it from EDS ( at a good price ) but I just had to pay £30.00 customs charge which then negates the saving from EDS so, after I finish this latest delivery I will re-evaluate my results and make my decision on whether ASG is really worth the cost for me. ( I so hope it works! ) Rolling Eyes
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:39 am      Reply with quote
No results from either product here. If the poll is to be valid why is it closed from voting now???

Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:53 am      Reply with quote
The voting will be closed to anyone who has already voted as each member is permitted one vote only.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:26 am      Reply with quote
I really wanted ASG to work, Its not cheap! But it didn't do anything for me.
havana8

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:57 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I would not touch this product again no matter what studies were put out there.
The proof lay in trying it and I did. I could see for myself it did not work. I do not need more jargon thrown at me to convince me to try and buy it again.
I also do not see the point of dredging up an old debate that finally got laid to rest for a product that has many detractors and less than favorable reviews.

Thanks but no thanks.

AnnieR wrote:
And again I will reiterate that all hocus pocus aside, this product did not work for me so that is an honest review.
fabrianne

Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Honestly, I'm not sure if it works because seems nothing happened.
havana8

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:20 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Well, I am still using the ASG even though, according to some on this forum, I should have more sense to scientifically inquiring about this product. Well, I don't, so there. But, I recently was introduced to someone who thought I was 30 years younger than my actual age. What am I using? ASG and CDLM. Two products that people on this forum love to hate and scientifically debunk. You can analyze the ASG all you want, but anything that makes me look 30 years younger, and without the use of any invasive procedures or costly devices is something I will keep on using. So the scientific people can go on and on pondering and debunking and analyzing the ridiculing the science of ASG all you want. I will keep on using it.
havana8

Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:20 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
All I can say is that I am happy that Jim finally got the recognition he deserved. He has a high quality product that delivers without the use of harmful ingredients and it really does work. I see many are complaining on the Retin A forum about how the Vitamin A products have ruined their skin. Mind you, these are NOT all women over the age of 50!!!! Suffice it to say, despite many prescriptions being written for Retin A - it is NOT safe for everyone to use. In fact, Vit. A products can disturb the protective barrier of the skin. I experienced this first hand. This is just one of the wonderful reasons WHY I love ASG so much, and am still an autoship customer to this day. It's totally gentle and yet responsive on my skin. It restores elasticity, moisture, tightens and lifts the skin especially when used with an energy device such as an LED or microcurrent. It irons out sleep wrinkles with a wave of the blow dryer.

~ Aprile Very Happy
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:49 am      Reply with quote
Aprile - publishing unverified results of an experiment cannot be considered as "recognition". Recognition is when your peers acknowledge that you have actually discovered something innovative and ground-breaking - this has not yet occurred for ASG.

Further, it should be noted that the article published by Jim refers to Sun Lovers Mist and not ASG. The two products are "energised" using different methods and are two entirely different products. Regardless of the problems some people may have with Retin-A (usually caused by incorrect usage BTW) at least it has concrete scientific data to back it up. Data that IS recognised by the scientific community.

As far as ASG's moisturising capabilities - I see that Leeleedeedee (who is a very happy ASG user) states on the Lifeline thread that her skin is extremely dry and is looking to purchase Lifeline to remedy the situation.

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
icebreaker wrote:
I have been extremely happy using the Gold product that Mr. Katz sells. I have used it 2 years with astonishing results. You can analyze it all you want. The products work. Better than many products I have tried in the past. It is not the scientific results that matter. What matters is that you can see positive changes to the skin. Before using the Gold product, I read many positive testimonials. That was the deciding factor in my using it. One of my girlfriends that uses the Gold told me about it. Her skin is so young looking and she is in her 50's. I started with Diamond and moved to Gold. I just feel it is important to give my opinion to this post.
havana8

Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All,

Let's please leave this thread for those interested in sharing their personal experiences with ASG, whatever they may be. Those interested in discussing the proposed science related to this product should participate here:

"Well the SECRET'S out on ASG"...
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=50907

Please do not post any comments to the moderation itself.

Thank you.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
"I am not sure"
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |