Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

True Cosmetics Purifying Blemish Treatment: RAVE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
butterflyrainbow
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have been searching the forum for reviews of the True Cosmetics Purifying skincare line and couldn't find much so I thought I'd start a thread.....

I have had trouble with acne for years but had it under control until I hit my 30's. Then I was attacked by monster cystic acne. I went back to my old regime from 20 something days of Differin at night and Salicylic Acid toners by day, but my skin reacted with lots of flakes and still zits. I searched for an "adult" salicylic acid treatment to upgrade from drugstore versions, and finally found the True Purifying Blemish Treatment. It has 2% salicylic acid coupled with retinol • lactic acid • salicylic acid • thyme linalol • horse chestnut • azelaic acid • arnica. Its formula is super strong, it burns when you put it on. But once it settles in my skin looks plumper, hydrated, and the zits settle down.

I couple it with Retin A at night, and finally after 6+ months of use my skin is better than its been in a while.

Now I'm trying to address scarring from the "year of the cysts...." But at least my skin is mostly clear now.

Has anyone else tried this line? What have your experiences been? Or have you had any good luck with other adult acne products?
ritusen
5% products discount

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Does it has worth for money......the products are worth or no......please let me know.
butterflyrainbow
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 am      Reply with quote
For my skin, yes, it is worth the money.

I was trying cheaper products with Salicylic acid like from Neutrogena and it made my skin way too dry and flaky. This works well in holding back zits without making my face into a scaly snake.
butterflyrainbow
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I have found that for my adult acne I have to buy the more expensive products. Previously I used and liked DDF's 10% glycolic oil free gel and Dr Dennis Gross's acne cream with 2% salycilic acid. They were both really good but I like this better.
cali1979
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:17 am      Reply with quote
I'm interesting in the product.I bought other products of the brand.But I have not tried them yet.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
The ingredients certainly look like it is a serious product aimed at acne. I am glad you found it to be good.

butterflyrainbow wrote:
I have been searching the forum for reviews of the True Cosmetics Purifying skincare line and couldn't find much so I thought I'd start a thread.....

I have had trouble with acne for years but had it under control until I hit my 30's. Then I was attacked by monster cystic acne. I went back to my old regime from 20 something days of Differin at night and Salicylic Acid toners by day, but my skin reacted with lots of flakes and still zits. I searched for an "adult" salicylic acid treatment to upgrade from drugstore versions, and finally found the True Purifying Blemish Treatment. It has 2% salicylic acid coupled with retinol • lactic acid • salicylic acid • thyme linalol • horse chestnut • azelaic acid • arnica. Its formula is super strong, it burns when you put it on. But once it settles in my skin looks plumper, hydrated, and the zits settle down.

I couple it with Retin A at night, and finally after 6+ months of use my skin is better than its been in a while.

Now I'm trying to address scarring from the "year of the cysts...." But at least my skin is mostly clear now.

Has anyone else tried this line? What have your experiences been? Or have you had any good luck with other adult acne products?
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
That sounds good. I don't have this problem because I don't have acne
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |