Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Happy New Year Do-It-Yourselfers!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:24 pm      Reply with quote

I continue to be thrilled with DIY skincare! I am so grateful to use basic DIY routines for premium skin.

I summarized my favorite skincare practices and posted a recent photo in the article that I just published New Year – New You, DIY Your 2019 Desires with Holistic Health and Skincare by Deborah Tosline

Here is a link to the article:

http://www.skinremodelingdiy.com/blog/20181231-new-year-new-you-diy-your-2019-desires-with-holistic-health-and-skincare-by-deborah-tosline

Enjoy your achievements towards your New Year (and every day) goals!

Take good care of yourselves!
xo HGG

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:06 pm      Reply with quote

I continue to be thrilled with DIY skincare! I am so grateful to use basic DIY routines for premium skin.

I summarized my favorite skincare practices and posted a recent photo in the article that I just published New Year – New You, DIY Your 2019 Desires with Holistic Health and Skincare.

Here is a link to the article:

http://www.skinremodelingdiy.com/blog/20181231-new-year-new-you-diy-your-2019-desires-with-holistic-health-and-skincare-by-deborah-tosline

Enjoy your achievements towards your New Year (and every day) goals!

Take good care of yourselves!
xo HGG

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Happy New Year!! And thank you for sharing your blog with us. I've learned so much from you. Very Happy I just saw your picture on your blog and you look amazing! Especially since you didn't try to do a fancy glamour shot and you have your head tipped downwards which would cause someone to look a bit older. Women who want to look younger on magazine covers lift their heads up high. I think of a Sofia Loren cover when she was older and she is pictured lifting her head tilted upwards. It's a minor thing, but it's a testament to the way you take care of yourself. You can take a picture any ol' way and still look amazing. Very Happy
ohthatglowessentials

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Happy New Year!

Thank you for sharing this link, it can give a lot of ideas to the individual to keep their skin free from any type of dryness and skin problems.
MaryClaire
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing your article! You look amazing and I would like to ask you about your use of the Tripollar Stop.

I have one and want to use it but am always fearful of the fat loss some users seem to experience...do you think there is anything to worry about?

If it does melt fat, I'd like to use it on my fatty eye bags. Smile

Could you list how you use it?

Thanks much!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:11 am      Reply with quote
Happy New Year and Happy DYI!
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hello All!

I just now saw your replies! Thank you for your very kind words. I am so glad that you enjoyed my article. I just published a new one tonight. I will return this weekend and respond to your questions Smile

Take good care of yourselves xo
HGG

hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Swissmom - thank you so much for your kind words! I did not even think of that and have a tendency to hold my face more down than up in photos (note to self, lift chin ha ha)!

ohthatglowessentials - thank you for sharing and encouraging others to check out my article!

MaryClaire - Thank you! I have to say that I've used the Tripolar stop all over my face and feel like I have gotten good results, however I also developed lip lines on my upper lip and lines on my chin that I had never seen before. I wondered if it was due to fat loss using the Tripolar Stop or from using the Faceblaster. I began using both at about the same time. When mixing different tools and practices it is difficult to make direct correlations. I was about 58-59 when these lines appeared and also realized that the chin and lip area is very susceptible to sun exposure. I no longer use the Tripolar Stop or Faceblaster on my lip area but do continue use of these tools on different areas of the face. I completely eliminated undereye puffiness from using facial lymphatic massage about a decade or more ago after trying everything else at the time. They have not come back! I now believe that lymph also causes under the chin puffiness.

MaryClaire - Thank you! Keep on with DIY skincare I believe that it is totally worth the efforts!

Take good care of yourselves! xo HGG

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |