Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

using dermawand with tria laser?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I have been looking at getting the dermawand device mainly I am interesed in using it to treat under the skin blemishes to hopefully ward off big cystic type spots that take ages to go away and leave ugly marks. If any one can confirm if it works in that way that would be great. In addition I have the Tria anti aging laser, would I be able to use both devices together in the same day? Part of the issue is that my active acne keeps preventing me from using the Tria and also I find it kind of difficult to use the Tria too close to the eye area.

Any advice on this would be great!
JeanneAlice

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:12 am      Reply with quote
I couldn't find a way to just add to a lot of posts I see on the subject of tria, nuface. I am 67 years old and had cystic acne when a teenager and still have scars from it. Anyway, my biggest problem is sagging jowls and furrows between my eyes. I bought the tria (the Dermawand is a laser also but not as strong so I figured what the heck and sprung for the bigger bucks.
I have to say, after 8 weeks I see a HUGE difference. I followed instructions exactly and the main thing I noticed is that my face feels more toned and is fuller (NOT fatter!)and has "body" to it like when I was younger. Jowls are less noticable, but the furrows are the same. Can't really do the furrows with the tria. I just bought the nuface with the ele attachment..has anyone else tried this? I'm hoping to add to the results. Did buy the Dermal Tone a few years ago and felt like I was being electrocuted so it sits in the graveyard of other useless devices. Any comments?

5% products discount

Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
You can use them both. The Dermawand is merely a radio frequency device. My skin is pretty sensitive following a Tria treatment. I can use my Merbe following the Tria at night, but prefer to use Dermawand (or my NuFace) in the morning.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you both for your replies. I am still considering the dermawand, it does seem to get mixed reviews but that seems par for the course on most of the devices or products for that matter. Its a reasonable price so even if it helps with acne it will be worth it.

Jeanne it sounds like your are getting great results with your Tria, it makes me what to use it again and stick to it. I don't have the dermawand yet but did think of trying it but it doesn't sound like you thought much of it.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Well I caved (I always do)and bought it as I am trying to lose weight and hopefully it can also help with keeping my skin from sagging too much.
JeanneAlice

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Just want to mention I purchased the Nuface Trinity and have used it only 2 times so far. Pandora, I feel your pain for the cystic acne, suffered from it in my youth. You are not supposed to use the tria on any injury that you have on your face, which I assume includes the acne.
However, and remember I have no active acne now, but I do have pits and large areas of lumpy looking scars from it. Well I notice a difference in those areas already! My daughter even noticed that my skin looks smoother! Just thought you might want to consider the Nuface Trinity which is microcurrent.
Best to you!

Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I bought a Dermawand pretty cheap years ago, after a facial went horribly wrong and the spa owner used a similar device to heal the burns. I put it away after the burns healed, and forgot all about it for a long time.

I got it out a month or so ago and started using it. I do have to say it is making my skin firmer. I don't have a whole lot if wrinkles, so I can't speak to that. Don't hAve bags under the eyes--have dark circles instead, and sadly, it does not seem to help those--but my eyes do seem more open.

I wish I could remember where I got it, because the price was very reasonable--like fifty bucks. I wouldn't pay full price--just get a generic d'arsonval instead. You can replace that multiple times for the full price of a Dermawand.
jacquiboo

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone! Sorry to be opening up an old thread, but this is literally the only place on the internet that asks this question!
Have been using the Tria Wrinkle Laser religiously for a few months, but still lacked a lift. My shiny new Dermawand has arrived and I'm not sure if I can use both together. One poster above said they did which is great. Just wondering had anyone else tried it, or what way worked best for them.

Thanks x
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |