Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
What is everyone doing to improve full body skin?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
jenp7
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone! I’m going to be turning 39 this spring and I’ve noticed that the texture and overall tone of my body skin is changing quite a bit.

I do massage pretty regularly and only use natural products but I’m wondering what everyone else has done to improve the texture/tone on their bodies? Are there procedures like thermage or radio frequency or something else? Certain products? I do a deeper exfoliation with a special cloth thing like every week or two but other than and shea butter moisturizer, I don’t do anything else.

It almost feels like the tissue below my skin is becoming more lax and I’m not sure if there’s a certain kind of workout or something that I could do to affect the deeper layers. Maybe just building muscle would help that? I’m definitely active but inconsistently.

Any ideas or thoughts are appreciated! Thank you!
jenp7
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
According to this study, tripolar radio frequency on upper arms is quite effective for tightening skin and reducing fat in this area. Anyone have experience using on body skin?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26659940/

Almost 40! with sensitive/responsive skin, using facial exercises very lightly. Derminator or prof micropen just a few times a year. AQ eye serum (great for lash growth too) on occasion. Otherwise natural skin care products.
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Regular exercise can make the skin healthy and tight, and radio frequency instruments can also improve the state of the skin. I'm just like you. It's great that I oiled after taking a bath.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:18 am      Reply with quote
I love Carole Maggio's No Lipo Lipo and started a thread on it way back, but its one I constantly go to and it really helps improve texture of my body skin. I also do the Ageless Body Massage routine when pushed for time too as its quick and easy and equally effective, but I like the gloves that the NLL has. They exfoliate and seem to strengthen the skin whilst at the same time tightening and toning the skin in the process. Both really good methods.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I started exfoliating EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!!!

Also, as far as actives go, I've noticed that ascorbic acid is better for my body skin than anything else I've tried. (And I was REALLY rooting for the niacin!!!) But I also DIY a lot of my leave-on stuff and the vitamin C is fresh before every application.
hydrogeogirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hey there,

Once a week, I dry brush the entire body using woven plant material to promote lymphatic drainage and exfoliation. I then apply a blend of raw organic castor oil and another oil, like avocado oil. Then I steam or dry sauna for one-hour, alternating between cold and hot. I have used saunas weekly for 26 years. I believe this is a health and beauty practice. I also cover every inch of the skin to protect from the sun for example sun gloves for driving and full coverage bathing suit when snorkeling. I also apply glycolic lotion or DIY vitamin C serum all over.

Good overall health is great for the skin.

HGG

61 in 2/2021. Author of "Skin Remodeling DIY, An Introduction to the Underground World of Do-It-Yourself Skin Care" May 2015. Sunscreen/skin protection, DIY C serum, firming serums, Retin-A, OCM, FlexEffect from 2002, lymphatic massage, 6 rolls/year 1.5 mm derma roller from 2008, Infrared/Red LED from 2009, Galvanic/Ultrasound intermittent
nickicaps
5% products discount

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I have found above all else that 10-20 min a day of rebounding with a high quality trampoline (I have a Needak) has worked better than RF (I spent thousands!) and massage. Hope this helps!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |