Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Canadian gals, where can I get Lumigan/Latisse or Careprost?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Med-Pacific will ship, I think it is about $18 per.

However, if you are living in Canada now, and the lack of lashes is caused by a medical problem, I bet you can go to a doc and explain that and they will give you an Rx. Even better, if you have extra insurance they will in all probability pay as this is to correct a MEDICAL problem.

If you do not have a regular doc, just go to a walkin clinic. Sometimes when I have this kind of request I might google some info, medical studies etc & print it off so that my doc has some instant info. Family docs may not be informed about some more cosmetic stuff, their specialty is family medicine. My own doc always says if I have any questions regarding pharmaceuticals the best person to ask is a pharmacist.
zwayny11

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks mismis. I just ordered Careprost and Retin-A from med-pacific. The website indicates that I will be able to receive the order within 3 weeks. Paid $10 flat rate for shipping.
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
I checked all the places mentioned in this website and no luck It seems that no one is shipping to Canada Any idea who still can do it ?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I just re-orderd mine from inhouse pharmacy. I dont know about shipping to Canada but I have used them for over 16 years and they are very reliable. It does say worldwide on their website.
http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Eskincarestore is in Canada and their website says they sell it by phone. no mention of price.

I also know a cos metic surgery cosmetic Dr. office who sells it.
The FACES clinic in Ottawa in the Riverside medical building.
-you have to go in person, see the Dr first before buying...
I think it is $200+ plus, plus Dr visit and not too sure what other fees or how much you get.

Is it that hard to get in Canada? or just that it is way more expensive in Canada?
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:16 am      Reply with quote
I can get only Latisse in Canada and that is around 200 cad that I am not ready to pay Wink I am going to order from the website recommended by Annie and to have it shipped to Uk where my daughter lives lol and she will bring it in may Smile Thank you so much Smile However retin A is very easy to get here with prescription from my family doctor and is covered by insurance
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Another good reason to holiday in Mexico - you will find pharmacies at the airports and cruise docks that sell this product OTC for approximately $40. Stock up.
eyeshop24

Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:43 am      Reply with quote
I live in Canada, buy Careprost, Lumigan here: eyeshop24 dot com

there is a discount of 10% - is cheaper than other pharmacies
delivery 10-21 days
I was happy with everything
MaryLetson
5% products discount

Thu May 10, 2018 12:00 am      Reply with quote
Just browsing old threads. I love Lumigan! I seriously do not think I could live without it now that my lashes are so long and thick. I have tried lash extensions, but they seriously thinned out my lashes and irritated my eyes.
The best price I have found online for Lumigan was at http://lookuptothebest.net/go/Bimat Laughing for $30. (I use 10% coupon code "10SALE")
cbar

Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
The real product works but please do not buy from careprostcanada .com

The product I received was not the same the one posted in the photos on the website. The product I received does not even contain bimatoprost, which is the active medical ingredient that lengthens the lashes. Without it, the product is useless. I was not told that the product would be different than advertised. Complete scam!
misschaos

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I bought from a couple of different sites and received counterfeit Careprost. Has anyone recently bought some that was the real deal (where you saw noticeable results)? I'm in Canada and need to find a supplier who will ship here. alldaychemist no longer does.
MaryLetson
5% products discount

Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I used http://lookuptothebest.net/go/Bimat Very Happy for Careprost and Lumigan several times and never had probs. As far as I know promo code "10SALE" is still working.
tbumstead
5% products discount

Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:14 am      Reply with quote
I am also looking for Careprost that can be sent to Canada
sharron489
5% products discount

Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
I stay in Canada & purchase Careprost from https://skinorac.com/beauty-and-skin-care/
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |