Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
So what helped transform your skin the best?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
PuzzleQ

Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
So many products, so little time! What can you say has without a doubt helped your skin? I know so many of us probably have a little but of placebo effect but if there is any product you would swear by, what is it? If you have any before and after pictures, even better!
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 am      Reply with quote
My skin really responds to homemade ascorbic acid serums for some reason. Better clarity and firmness. Overall improvement.

I also used to love SK-II products, but it seems like they don't work the way they used to. I can't imagine they would have changed the formula after all these years. Maybe the actives in the pitera just interact better with younger skin?
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Absolutely the Paulas Choice line. There are so many products that are helpful for skin.
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Chlorophyll wrote:
My skin really responds to homemade ascorbic acid serums for some reason. Better clarity and firmness. Overall improvement.

I also used to love SK-II products, but it seems like they don't work the way they used to. I can't imagine they would have changed the formula after all these years. Maybe the actives in the pitera just interact better with younger skin?

I think they used lower quality stuff now.
i used to buy SK-II too... my friend said be aware of parallel imports though
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
worse than parallel imports are the fake goods from chinese suppliers . be careful
LizieCarrel

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:10 am      Reply with quote
for best acne scars medicine, I think it would be found @ acneohno website
CatIndigo
5% products discount

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Without any reservations or doubts, the primary product that has ‘changed’ my skin has been Biologique Recherche’s P50. The original one, with phenol.

It’s a remarkable ‘acid’-toner, for it exfoliates, stabilizes, regenerates. Nothing like it!

I like all BR products and tend to use them almost exclusively. Of course, as a skin care junkie and addict, I do ‘stray’ - but, never for more than a week or two - since nothing matches the effects of the BR line. What are the effects? Good, clean and stable skin -

I have an intensive skin care regime with this line; I use a mask, a different mask each night, but I have tried enough of the creams and serums, to figure out ‘what works for me’ - and I stay with that regime. Cleanser, P50, serums, creams.

I’m aware that skin can get used to a line - and I do like to ‘shock’ my skin with another line - but only for a week or two about once a year. But - Nothing works, for me, as well as the BR line - and especially, that P50 toner/acid.

Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Mad Hippie products, especially the C, has transformed my skin!
CrazyRedhead

Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
there is a ridiculous amount of debate as to whether supplements work or not, but if you don’t overdo it it IS worth a shot. I spent weeks researching, I’ve had really good success so far with my hair and skin. My skin is smoother, less hyperpigmentation, and my 19 yr old son is often mistaken for my boyfriend (awkward ha ha) I also use History of Whoo Jinyul line, and Dermaroll, but I didn’t notice a HUGE improvement until I started chucking mad pills in my face.....

Here is my cocktail lol

Prenatal vitamin
B complex
Biotin 1000mg
Collagen 3000mg twice a day
MSM 1000mg
Phytoceramides 700mg
Hyaluronic acid 100mg
Vitamin c 500mg
*just added pearl powder, 500mg, hopefully will see results from that!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
the treatments that make a real difference on my skin are: obagi -neostrata -clarisonic -Paula choice ,
I prefer to keep the same skincare routine, the same active ingredients for my capricious skin. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |