Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
xxstardustxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much, I sent it to the wrong address then.

I’ve just sent him another one now so he should receive it this time.

I’m really looking forward to getting stuck into those exercises again because, from memory, they were effective... don’t know why I stopped, probably some other new gadget caught my eye!
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 am      Reply with quote
stardust, did you get a response from Steve? I sent an email yesterday and haven’t heard back. Looking to order the program but website not working. TIA
xxstardustxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:30 am      Reply with quote
Yes, Steve replied the next day and sent links to downloads - really quick response and very helpful.

I mentioned that the site was down and he said he’d have a look and sort it.

I was trying to do the exercises from memory but I’d been doing one of the eye exercises incorrectly so I’m glad that I can see exactly how it’s done now.

I read the ebook from cover to cover and it is brilliant!

I actually got more out of it this time (10 years later) than when I first purchased it and I definitely won’t be so “gung-ho” about overdoing them now!
xxstardustxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Flipper, did you get any response from Steve?

The website is still down which is a shame as I’m keen to get up-to-date info and explore what’s new on there.
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:22 am      Reply with quote
I haven’t heard from Steve ☹️ It’s been a week so I’m not hopeful. Not a great way to run a business.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:59 am      Reply with quote
Which email address did you use? There are a few. For instance the poster above was using an older one (which is why she didn't get an immediate response) but when I pointed her to the one a few pages back she did. So just wanted to double check.

ALso a week isn't long really. They are a successful business so its unrealistic to expect to get an immediate reply. Likewise if you are emailing from a gmail or google account sometimes these messages get mistaken for SPAM and put into spam folders. All businesses suffer from these situations.

Steve is pretty good at answering emails so I'm really surprised by this instance Flipper.
flipper wrote:
I haven’t heard from Steve ☹️ It’s been a week so I’m not hopeful. Not a great way to run a business.
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:13 am      Reply with quote
I heard back from Steve. Perhaps I did use an older email or he was in holiday. He gave me a few exercise to get started, but I don’t know if the website is up yet. I’m out of town and don’t have the time to look into it just yet. I didn’t save the website and I do find it difficult to find the correct URL. I’m happy to have something to try until I do have a moment. The next time you hear me I’ll be much younger looking 😁
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Oh great, I thought it was strange as he is pretty quick in responding and gets a lot of emails. There was a former email address earlier in this thread, that I know a few people used that was no longer in use. However the recent email add was used a few pages ago, which is why I suggested double checking - but great that you got response. Thanks for letting us all know!
flipper wrote:
I heard back from Steve. Perhaps I did use an older email or he was in holiday. He gave me a few exercise to get started, but I don’t know if the website is up yet. I’m out of town and don’t have the time to look into it just yet. I didn’t save the website and I do find it difficult to find the correct URL. I’m happy to have something to try until I do have a moment. The next time you hear me I’ll be much younger looking 😁
lilchik
5% products discount

Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I have bruised neck after doing "Long Neck" exercise. Can you please suggest if I'm doing something wrong or how I can I go around it. Neck is my major issue, so I don't really want to eliminate this exercise from my routine.
Thank you
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:14 am      Reply with quote
Not Loulou, and I'm sure she will answer this shortly, but you may want to ease up on the level of resistance you are using for Long Neck. Go much lighter in comparison. Sometimes the face needs time to warm up and adjust to resistance and so this may be the case for you.
lilchik wrote:
Hi,
I have bruised neck after doing "Long Neck" exercise. Can you please suggest if I'm doing something wrong or how I can I go around it. Neck is my major issue, so I don't really want to eliminate this exercise from my routine.
Thank you
lilchik
5% products discount

Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you TheresaMary for the prompt reply. I will try to go easy with the resistance, however I’m afraid it will take ages if at all to change my neck appearance.
Can you suggest anything else to help my problem?
Thanks again🥰
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:05 am      Reply with quote
What makes you think it will take ages?
What exactly is the issue with your neck?

Well to some degree posture is a big thing for the neck. If your slouch or carry your head too far forward this creates a look thats hard to get rid of but it does and will change. I often think of those beautiful ballet dancers, who walk so tall and their beautiful necks.
lilchik wrote:
Thank you TheresaMary for the prompt reply. I will try to go easy with the resistance, however I’m afraid it will take ages if at all to change my neck appearance.
Thanks again🥰
lilchik
5% products discount

Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
What makes you think it will take ages?
What exactly is the issue with your neck?

Well to some degree posture is a big thing for the neck. If your slouch or carry your head too far forward this creates a look thats hard to get rid of but it does and will change. I often think of those beautiful ballet dancers, who walk so tall and their beautiful necks.
lilchik wrote:
Thanks again🥰

In the last year or so the skin on my neck thinned out, it's crepey, saggy, with loose skin under my chin. It is difficult to accept aging...I am 54 and hoping I can still reverse some changes. I have first edition of LouLou's book for ages, however could never keep up my exercises. Hope, it's not too late... Confused
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:32 am      Reply with quote
Okay so its never too late. Thats the first thing its important to know. Now skin thinning out - it happens to us all. However things like massaging your neck will help to thicken the skin. Not exactly Ageless, but in FlexEffect they have you pinch and roll the skin between your fingers and thumbs and that really really helped me out.

Its not difficult to accept aging, but you don't have to just accept aging, there are always things you can do. You do have to be consistent in order to get results though, but its doable.
lilchik wrote:
In the last year or so the skin on my neck thinned out, it's crepey, saggy, with loose skin under my chin. It is difficult to accept aging...I am 54 and hoping I can still reverse some changes. I have first edition of LouLou's book for ages, however could never keep up my exercises. Hope, it's not too late... Confused
lilchik
5% products discount

Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the encouragement, will do massaging as you advised and exercises. Hope will see some results in a few months. Smile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:49 am      Reply with quote
You will probably see results a lot sooner depending on how old/young you are but a few months is a good length of time to give you a proper picture of what your exercises and massage can do. Once you get started though - be warned you will be addicted and hooked to them.
lilchik wrote:
Thank you for the encouragement, will do massaging as you advised and exercises. Hope will see some results in a few months. Smile
infiniterelaxationspa

Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Oh wow this thread is a wealth of information and I really appreciate it.

I recently have really started to see some thinning and looseness in my skin. I need to start really getting into facial exercising and do my best to look my best
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Its a good program to being with and produces results and doesn't take hours long to do so its a really great place to start and as you say, there is a wealth of information here to help.
infiniterelaxationspa wrote:
Oh wow this thread is a wealth of information and I really appreciate it.

I recently have really started to see some thinning and looseness in my skin. I need to start really getting into facial exercising and do my best to look my best
foryourcloset
5% products discount

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:19 am      Reply with quote
Where can I buy the ageless facial exercise program? I would prefer a hard copy and not downloadable.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:24 am      Reply with quote
You can email Steve about purchasing a hard copy - I'm sure he can advise. I have seen both hard copies though on lulu.com and also amazon too!
foryourcloset wrote:
Where can I buy the ageless facial exercise program? I would prefer a hard copy and not downloadable.
lilchik
5% products discount

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
Can anyone suggest what can be done for the asymmetrical eyebrows? My right eyebrow sits lower( especially the central and temporal parts), making an impression it sits on the top of my upper lid.
WCoast Deb

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All,

LouLou's exercises have been brilliant for me - doing consistently since March this year (was daily, now 4x/wk with busier sched).

In U.S., driver sits on left side of car - so I have noticeable California sun damage on left side of my face. This is causing feathering on left side of lips, lol! And also, of course, looser skin on cheeks with surface wrinkles. (I am using better sunscreen now.)

I'm wondering how other LouLou devotees approach sun damage. Do the exercises eventually smooth out these effects? Or do you use skincare products/tools to address them?

Much love, appreciate this forum,
Deb
Glendak

Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, can’t answer anyone’s questions sorry but just wanted to report my progress. After an initial miracle that made my heart sing, I didn’t notice any more change for several weeks. Now, however, I am noticing a distinct improvement in areas I thought had gone for good. Somehow lifting cheeks has pulled the wrinkles on my upper lip so they are much less noticeable, or maybe it’s the massage?

Anyway, just wanted to share
WCoast Deb

Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:14 am      Reply with quote
WCoast Deb wrote:
EDIT:original on 10/7
Hi All,

LouLou's exercises have been brilliant for me - doing consistently since March this year (was daily, now 4x/wk with busier sched).

In U.S., driver sits on left side of car - so I have noticeable California sun damage on left side of my face. This is causing feathering on left side of lips, lol! And also, of course, looser skin on cheek with surface wrinkles. (I am using better sunscreen now.)

I'm wondering how other LouLou devotees approach sun damage. Do the exercises eventually smooth out these effects? Or do you use skincare products/tools to address them?

Much love, appreciate this forum,
Deb
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi Deb,
Thanks for your positive feedback. I’m so glad you’re seeing benefits!

About sun damage... the skin is bonded to the muscle so slackness is reversed by tightening the muscle. If there is less elasticity in the skin however, an unfit muscle may well droop more heavily on that side. The solution is still to tighten the muscle, and you’ll continue to see see improvements in firmness and structure.

Handling the skin does a great deal to improve its thickness and elasticity, but you can also use skin products to improve surface texture.

It’s nice to have good skin, but the firmness, shape and lift of the face are all made by good muscle tone in key areas. The skin is really just a coating on the facial muscles. Deep wrinkling is also a muscular issue (hence Botox)

You can use anti ageing products for a bit of extra surface polish though.

All best wishes,

LL 🤗

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |