Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How to fast to get rid of blackheads on nose?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Joanna Bertone
5% products discount

Sat May 18, 2019 12:03 am      Reply with quote
I want to find a fast way to get rid of my blackheads!
Joanna Bertone
5% products discount

Sat May 18, 2019 12:08 am      Reply with quote
I found there are three tips for blackheads, which one is better?
Tips 1: Make an egg mask
An egg face mask can not only help prevent blackheads but also protect your skin from getting terribly greasy. This mask will also make your skin glow. You need to prepare an egg white and 1 teaspoon honey. Mix the honey into the egg white and apply the mixture on your face. Let it dry. Keep about ten minutes and then wash off with warm water. You need to apply this mask twice a week.

Tips 2: Apply orange peel some water and apply it to your chin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash using warm water.

Tips 3: Use Blackhead sucker fast to get rid of blackheads
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 18, 2019 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Joanna Bertone wrote:
An egg face mask can not only help prevent blackheads but also protect your skin from getting terribly greasy. This mask will also make your skin glow. You need to prepare an egg white and 1 teaspoon honey. Mix the honey into the egg white and apply the mixture on your face. Let it dry. Keep about ten minutes and then wash off with warm water. You need to apply this mask twice a week.

Tips 2: Apply orange peel some water and apply it to your chin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash using warm water.

Not sure what a "blackhead sucker" is but I do think you are much better off using a medicated product. BHA are available at the drugstores. Stridex (red box) is a low cost one but there is other effective lines. Paula's Choice (online) has a few.

Active Ingredient (Salicylic acid) also known as BHA/beta hydroxy acids. EDS has many options.

5% products discount

Wed May 22, 2019 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
Joanna Bertone wrote:

Not sure what a "blackhead sucker" is but I do think you are much better off using a medicated product. BHA are available at the drugstores. Stridex (red box) is a low cost one but there is other effective lines. Paula's Choice (online) has a few.

Active Ingredient (Salicylic acid) also known as BHA/beta hydroxy acids. EDS has many options.

Thanks for reply, I don't like to use medicated products, I like to use some natural products which I can do it at home.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 23, 2019 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Have you heard about the OCM method? It uses oils to remove oils and that is quite a natural way with blackheads. Of course it depends on your skin type.
Often blackheards are tapped oil and dirt which get embedded within the pores of the skin, and so using an oil will help to easily remove the oil. There is a thread about OCM (Oil Cleansing Method) where quite a few people said it was great for removing blackheads and whiteheads, and you can choose and pick the oil thats suitable for your skin. However most people opt for caster oil and olive oil in the beginning, but you can customise it as necessary. Both caster oil and olive oil are reasonably inexpensive and a bottle of each will last you ages. I taught my eldest sun who suffers with oily skin that method and his skin changed for the better since he started (and he has continued which is a miracle in and of itself!).

Tessie

Joanna Bertone wrote:
Thanks for reply, I don't like to use medicated products, I like to use some natural products which I can do it at home.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 23, 2019 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Also there is an egg mask you can do with toilet paper, where you paint the egg white onto the skin and then place some toilet paper on the egg white and paint more egg white on top and then let it dry and peel it off. It works a bit like those pore strips you get.
SkyOL

Fri May 31, 2019 7:15 am      Reply with quote
You can make a baking soda paste. You'll need 2-3 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of water. Apply it on the blackheads and massage it for five minutes or so.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Some people hate it but biore strips. I use them after a shower all over my face (definitely not daily or weekly) and make sure the strip is really wet. To keep pores clean, you will need a good BHA product and retin-a/retinol product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Sorry double post
Joanna Bertone
5% products discount

Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:48 am      Reply with quote
SkyOL wrote:
You can make a baking soda paste. You'll need 2-3 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of water. Apply it on the blackheads and massage it for five minutes or so.

But I don't think it is a good solution. It is said that "Should I use baking soda to remove blackheads even though it burns a little when I apply it?" from Quora. And the answers are not in favor of using it.
Joanna Bertone
5% products discount

Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:50 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Also there is an egg mask you can do with toilet paper, where you paint the egg white onto the skin and then place some toilet paper on the egg white and paint more egg white on top and then let it dry and peel it off. It works a bit like those pore strips you get.

I have a hard time accepting the sticky egg white on my face.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Why? Its not just egg white, but toilet paper and there are videos on you tube of others demonstrating this that are worth a look.

However, if you are really against it, then what about the Oil Cleansing Method? Unless you have a hard time accepting that too?
Joanna Bertone wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

I have a hard time accepting the sticky egg white on my face.
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
i use egg masks.
or u can just buy those facial masks that are sticky and pull blackheads out
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
egg masks are cheaper... and more natural haha
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Here are some youtube video links I spoke about previously:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L3nhrgOq9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9DB0QFSmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxYbEsW8SWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2MY_TLH6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUHRRgEOBdA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRLYLb5z5vo
sassyinpink
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:07 am      Reply with quote
wow 6 videos. heh heh got to try.
been using egg whites for a while (and cooking the egg yolks) for my facial masks.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Try it out and report back - I'm sure others will be interested in your feedback!
sassyinpink wrote:
wow 6 videos. heh heh got to try.
been using egg whites for a while (and cooking the egg yolks) for my facial masks.
Karentaylor
5% products discount

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing these videos
mrgrtt123
5% products discount

Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
This is also my problem, I have never get rid of them even if I am using some charcoal nose strips atleast thrice a week.
Lancewuwuwu

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Shock Blackhead just like your ex, get rid of it, then come to you again like a ghost hanuting you..

I Used to use face cleaner(a kind of facial machine)to get rid of blackhead despite the fact that it came over and over again, but with a machine it is quite good to me to do this routine..
Niha
5% products discount

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:46 am      Reply with quote
To instead get rid of blackhead removal can try with the Comedone Suction Device. i came to know about this device from one of blog.. through beauty website called myacetex dot com
Niha
5% products discount

Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:58 am      Reply with quote
I have one of the home rem-die for blackhead that is Sugar can not only sweeten up your food, but it can also be used as a skin scrubber to deal with clogged pores. This is because its rough and grainy texture works really well when it comes to scrubbing off impurities from the skin. You can mix sugar with oil to make a natural scrubber which can help you deal with dead skin cells. This can be done once or twice a week to deal with your skin issues better. I have tried with this its is really effective, for more information please go through this myoveo dot com
Niha
5% products discount

Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
Blackhead removal method are one is use of charcoal mask and the other is vacuum suction for more information please go through the blog https://myoveo.com/blogs/
Niha
5% products discount

Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:00 am      Reply with quote
To get rid of blackhead and wrinkle try with Skin Reinvigorating machine its does not have any side effects also for more information about Skin reinvigorating please go through the blog https://lailaessentials.com/blogs/
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:13 am      Reply with quote
I once heard about them and posted a question on this forum about vacum devices, and someone shared a few things These are not actually that great for the skin at all.

Here is a press article by Andy Millward that explains it in more detail:

https://metro.co.uk/2017/05/19/those-seemingly-amazing-at-home-blackhead-vacuum-cleaners-are-terrible-for-your-skin-6647883/?ito=cbshare

Just to share some direct quotes:

"Because vacuum suction isn’t the right way to rid yourself of blackheads – even in the hands of a professional."

"Andy explains that vacuum tools use suction that’s much too harsh on the skin, causing damage to the pores" (Note bold is my emphasis here not the articles)

"The suction is much too strong, and over time this can lead to broken capillaries, leaving you with blotchy red skin."

"So, to recap: not only are those magical blackhead vacuum cleaners not actually working the magic they appear to be, they’re also damaging your skin"

I also asked my derm about this and he was of the same opinion that these devices were less likely to be good for the skin or as powerful as professional devices so for me, I'd rather not waste my money on something thats going to potentially cause harm or damage to my skin.

Niha wrote:
Blackhead removal method are one is use of charcoal mask and the other is vacuum suction for more information please go through the blog https://myoveo.com/blogs/
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |