Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Best lip treatment for very dry lips
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
naia2006
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
TIA!
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I too have tried many with not much luck. The best one I have found is Makeover workshop Re-creation Lip Treatment. It is not cheap, but I use it twice a day, a.m. And p.m. And it lasts me some 6-7 months. They have sales online sometimes. In between I use Caudalie Lip Conditioner all day. Finding a hydrating lipstick is also a problem, but Chanel Rouge Coco Flash seems to be superior to anything else I ever used and stays on a bit even after eating.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for the recommendation!
Karentaylor
5% products discount

Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:41 am      Reply with quote
My go to has been to put squalane on my lips when I'm moisturizing my face and then top with L'Occitane shea butter once it's dry. A couple months ago I picked up Lanolips after you recommended it and I actually think that works even better over squalane.
mrgrtt123
5% products discount

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am currently using the Laneige lip sleeping mask.
navgosal

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Home remedies and natural treatments can soothe the dry, itching skin that comes with eczema.

People can use creams, natural products, and dietary and lifestyle changes to manage or prevent eczema flares, especially in the winter, when symptoms tend to be at their worst.

Natural substances, such as aloe vera gel and coconut oil, can moisturize dry, broken skin. They can also combat inflammation and harmful bacteria to reduce swelling and prevent infection.

Natural remedies cannot cure eczema, but they can help manage the symptoms and prevent flares. This article looks at the best natural remedies for eczema.

Home Remedies for dry lip

Sugar: Acts as a best scrub if you have lip eczema. Use brown sugar or cane sugar to get effective results.
Aloe Vera: Acts as a soothing agent to help irritated skin while offering a cooling effect on the lips. Take a piece of aloe vera leaf, take out the gel from the leaf and apply gently on the lips to soothe your condition.

Apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar is a popular home remedy for many conditions, including skin disorders.

The National Eczema Association (NEA) report that apple cider vinegar may help with the condition. However, they recommend using caution, as the vinegar's acids can damage soft tissue.

No research has confirmed that apple cider vinegar reduces eczema symptoms, but there are several reasons why it could help:

How to use it

Always dilute apple cider vinegar before applying it to the skin. Undiluted vinegar can cause chemical burns or other injuries.

People can use the vinegar in wet wraps or baths, and it is available in most supermarkets and health stores.

To use apple cider vinegar in a wet wrap:

Mix 1 cup of warm water and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar.
    Apply the solution to cotton or gauze.
    Cover the dressing in clean cotton fabric.
    Leave it on the area for 3 hours.

To try an apple cider vinegar bath soak:

Coconut oil

Coconut oil contains healthful fatty acids that can add moisture to the skin, which can help people with dry skin and eczema.

Also, virgin coconut oil may protect the skin by helping combat inflammation and by improving the health of the skin barrier.

A randomized clinical trial looked at the effects of applying virgin coconut oil to the skin in children. The results show that using the oil for 8 weeks improved the symptoms of eczema better than mineral oil.

How to use it

Apply cold-pressed virgin coconut oil directly to the skin after bathing and up to several times a day. Use it before bed to keep the skin moisturized overnight.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:13 am      Reply with quote
I did not find better than the :
Elizabeth Arden Eight Heur Cream / Balm
the composition is too cracra, it's horrible but very effective.
it is the only product that repaired my lips during the roaccutane cure. Rolling Eyes
mikstar

Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:42 am      Reply with quote
AQUAPHOR LIP REPAIR!!!

Holy hell, this stuff saved my lips. I tried everything, and I mean EVERYTHING under the sun for my flaky, shriveled lips.

I went on holiday to the USA and picked this up from a pharmacy. It completely transformed my lips.

Go get it now!!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |