Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Green Light Therapy for Hyperpigmentation and Telangiectasia
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
WCSmurfette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:02 am      Reply with quote
I saw a tri-light LED array (red/yellow/infrared) on TheLEDMan.net, it looks great. One can also have a custom array made from him.

Firstly, to anyone out there that purchased, and currently uses, an array from TheLEDMan.net: How do you like the anti-aging tri-Light array? Or any colored unit?

I am looking for collagen building for sure. I am also looking for one for hyperpigmentation and telangiectasia or broken capillaries. I have lots of broken capillaries on my face. I am confused as to what frequency to use for facial capillaries; I have read that research supports both the use of yellow and green light therapy.

So, I was thinking about having a custom array made with red/yellow/green lights so I can build collagen with the red and yellow, at the same time, treat rosacea, broken capillaries and hyperpigmentation.

Anyone out there use a unit with those three colors for anti-aging, hyperpigmentation and broken capillaries?

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what light colors would be best for my skin situation?

The tri-Light array with red/yellow/infrared would also be ideal for treating injuries of the body, which I like as well.

I am just not sure which array to invest in.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
carlingus
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
WCSmurfette wrote:
I saw a tri-light LED array (red/yellow/infrared) on TheLEDMan.net, it looks great. One can also have a custom array made from him.

Firstly, to anyone out there that purchased, and currently uses, an array from TheLEDMan.net: How do you like the anti-aging tri-Light array? Or any colored unit?

I am looking for collagen building for sure. I am also looking for one for hyperpigmentation and telangiectasia or broken capillaries. I have lots of broken capillaries on my face. I am confused as to what frequency to use for facial capillaries; I have read that research supports both the use of yellow and green light therapy.

So, I was thinking about having a custom array made with red/yellow/green lights so I can build collagen with the red and yellow, at the same time, treat rosacea, broken capillaries and hyperpigmentation.

Anyone out there use a unit with those three colors for anti-aging, hyperpigmentation and broken capillaries?

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what light colors would be best for my skin situation?

The tri-Light array with red/yellow/infrared would also be ideal for treating injuries of the body, which I like as well.

I am just not sure which array to invest in.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Did you ever find any additional info on this? I love my BIG red light panel from the red light man. I also have broken caps and I'm always looking for novel treatments since getting them cauterized is a pain in the butt..so a green led panel could be interesting.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I am not sure there's enough research for lights other than red, near infared and blue. seems like some not so reputable to me companies are releasing the multiple light masks while the more reputable ones have only reds and blue masks. I wish there was more information out there as i have been using the omnilux mask since 1/2021 and love it. I recently received the mitopro 300 and it is strong. I can see how people would say it causes melasma. i notice some darkening of two lights spots that i have from the mito, and i was sitting more than 12 inches away.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I have a Baby Q from AdvanThera and still use it, although not as frequently as I used to.
It does help with healing and to help products disburse into the skin. Slight help with Rosacea as it temporarily calms skin.
It does not help with broken caps, nor can it heal them or zap them that way. LED lights are just not strong enough.
My derm says that LED cannot help with that issue, only lasers such as the EXCEL and frequent Photofacial types. You have to zap a capillary in order to remove it, they cannot grow back together.
I have had the EXCEL laser and it did help for a few years but then more will continue to develop so you have to keep having the lasers every few years.
Believe me, I have tried all types of things and spent time and money looking for a way to reverse the issues that cause Rosacea and broken caps.
Preventive is the best method as in avoiding sun, harsh scrubs and cleansers and retinol products. Retin-A was the worst for me, it thinned my skin and encouraged the broken caps. But it was already past the point of no return!
If you want to spend the money, best advice I can give is to have a laser treatment done to remove them.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |