Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Tria Skin Rejuvenating Laser, new item on TSC
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Xenalady
5% products discount

Thu May 12, 2016 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Photopro, could you please be more specific with respect to the results you have seen. I just started using it on Sunday. The first 2 days I used level 1, then went up to level 2. After reading your post I think I will go up to level 3 as I have not had any problems. My skin feels fine and is a little pink after each use. Anyway, I would be interested in reading your experience and knowing what I can look forward to in the future.

5% products discount

Sun May 15, 2016 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
I had a bit of redness and dryness at first, but went away pretty quickly and no big deal at all.

I just finished my second three-month cycle. There's really been a nice lot of collagen growth. The hollows under my eyes really filled in. You're not supposed to use it under the eyes, which I didn't, but everything was lifted up.

There's a woman on Youtube who did some great video reviews on it, I think her name is Cynthia. I would check that out. The thing works.
nylongirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
Photopro...I have the reaura and it says dont' use with Vit C or Retin A as it will make you even more sun sensitive. Even if you use Sunscreen. So are you saying you CAN continue to use Vit C and or Retin A with the Tria? If so it's worth my getting as I hate going off the retin a.

Photopro wrote:
Just wanted to let anyone considering this that I purchased it awhile ago and am VERY happy with it. I'm finishing up my second cycle and it's done A LOT from me.

I always replace it on the charger after using it, and have had no problems with it. I think some people charge it, use, don't recharge it, and then have problems.

It takes a time commitment of course, up to 10 minutes a day on Level 3. I went right to Level 3, and had no problems, a little dryness, a little redness, but nothing really at all. I've even used Retin A AND skin peels. I even use my Tripollar Stop a few times ago (which I also love). My tough Irish heritage I guess (even though I have very fair skin.)
nylongirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I have the reaura. I love it. I have used 2 winters in a row. I do see a great improvment in my skin for the months following the use. But i haven't used now in 6 months and my skin is now looking bad again, crepey less smooth. But I'm afraid to use it in the summer as I am in the sun a lot and even with sunscreen if you are out all day and made up you can't keep putting on the sunscreen so I avoid it. As soon as the fall comes I'm back to it. I can tell you the 1st time I used it I swelled up for a day, but each time I used it it was less and less and I became also desensitized to the burn of it. At this point when I go back to it I dont even have to ice anymore and the red goes away in a couple of hours. Doesn't even stay over night so your skin does acclimate to it. And I think the tria is much milder. So if you get it, stick to it and you will see it gets better and better.

Xenalady wrote:
Photopro, could you please be more specific with respect to the results you have seen. I just started using it on Sunday. The first 2 days I used level 1, then went up to level 2. After reading your post I think I will go up to level 3 as I have not had any problems. My skin feels fine and is a little pink after each use. Anyway, I would be interested in reading your experience and knowing what I can look forward to in the future.
Photopro
5% products discount

Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:17 am      Reply with quote
I've continued to use both retin a and vitamin c with tria. I'm on my third cycle and love it. I have gotten huge compliments.

They will have to pry my Tria out of my cold dead hands.

If you want a great reviewer, look up Cynthia Beaumont on Youtube. Her review convinced me to get the Tria. I thought her results were fantastic.

I am one of those people who always always use sunscreen. But I'm hardly ever out in the sun all day, and when I do do that, I stick to the shade.
piscesgirlrenee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:27 am      Reply with quote
Photopro wrote:
I had a bit of redness and dryness at first, but went away pretty quickly and no big deal at all.

I just finished my second three-month cycle. There's really been a nice lot of collagen growth. The hollows under my eyes really filled in. You're not supposed to use it under the eyes, which I didn't, but everything was lifted up.

There's a woman on Youtube who did some great video reviews on it, I think her name is Cynthia. I would check that out. The thing works.

Photopro, how close did you get to your undereye area? Were you doing anything else to build up the collagen in the hollows?
I am really concerned with my sunken undereye area; I feel like I always look so tired. Also, is there anything else you can recommend to help with the volume loss underneath the eyes (besides fillers)?

Sun May 17, 2020 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I just bought Tria age defying laser and then I discovered this amazing forum but found out noone posted anything for the past few years (regarding the Tria laser). So I am interested if there is someone still using the Tria laser? I'm on m< 3rd week, started with level 3 and I so far I haven't seen any improvemenets.
I battle with hyperpigmentation and some wrinkles on my forehead, the 11, crows feet and thin lines around my mouth... all not too deep (mirror close-up are always awful Shock ) Especially in winter months I suffer from dry skin, which is now using the laser pretty much the same, maybe even a little less dry because I use a large amounts of creams, serums etc.
Could someone of the old users of Tria tell me how successfull/unsuccessfull were the results? Is someone still using Tria?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |