Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

tips for faster growth of hair
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:33 am      Reply with quote
I have found the only thing that has helped me is hair supplements that contain B-Complex, in particular Biotin. It does take a few months, but with continued use I noticed my hair fell out less, and not to mention my nails were stronger too.
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
When I went to India I noticed that there was no "bad hair"; almost everyone, including old people, had strong beautiful hair. I began asking Indian women I met everywhere what they used, and to a (wo)man they replied coconut oil. As I have lost 50% of my hair multiple time due to hormone fluctuations I began using coconut oil topically overnight before I wash my hair once a week. The trick is to apply the shampoo before adding water. Also, I added two eggs per day to my diet ( I am a ovo-lacto vegetarian) to increase my protein as hair is the first thing to go when your hormone balance doesn't allow it to be used. Of course I corrected my thyroid hormones as well. Long story short - or should that be short story long - my hair has started growing and my hairdresser has noticed that I have many short new hairs growing. I have also noticed that a tiny bit of coconut oil on the strands per day helps smooth and detangle in a very gentle manner which reduces trauma and subsequent breakage. I only wash my hair once a week. Hope this helps someone.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
mismis wrote:
When I went to India I noticed that there was no "bad hair"; almost everyone, including old people, had strong beautiful hair. I began asking Indian women I met everywhere what they used, and to a (wo)man they replied coconut oil. As I have lost 50% of my hair multiple time due to hormone fluctuations I began using coconut oil topically overnight before I wash my hair once a week. The trick is to apply the shampoo before adding water. Also, I added two eggs per day to my diet ( I am a ovo-lacto vegetarian) to increase my protein as hair is the first thing to go when your hormone balance doesn't allow it to be used. Of course I corrected my thyroid hormones as well. Long story short - or should that be short story long - my hair has started growing and my hairdresser has noticed that I have many short new hairs growing. I have also noticed that a tiny bit of coconut oil on the strands per day helps smooth and detangle in a very gentle manner which reduces trauma and subsequent breakage. I only wash my hair once a week. Hope this helps someone.

I love coconut oil for hair! I braid my hair and then put coconut oil on the end of the braid. It doesn't stay all greasy and it makes my ends super soft and satiny. I have ZERO split ends and I have the kind of very fine hair that splits easily.

5% products discount

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:13 am      Reply with quote
Hello! You need natural oils, as well as watch your diet, it also affects the body. Coconut oil is great but use it carefully. You can also hurt yourself if you don't dry your hair properly. 
Lackey

Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:52 am      Reply with quote
2G MSM plus 1G of vitamin C will help your hair grow faster, good for skin and hair in general so a must have supplement.
RobiN0963

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:35 am      Reply with quote
My hair grows fast. I usually consume food that is highly rich in OMEGA-3. Besides, you can consume multivitamin set
adwivedi22

Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Everyone wants to have long, thick and beautiful hair but sometimes it becomes a dream for everyone. It is because most of us is having hair fall problem due to several reasons. It might be stress, genetics, hormonal disbalance, and more. But fortunately, there are several ways you can grow your hair naturally:
virago.studio

Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
Here are some really effective tips

- Do a Scalp Massage to Stimulate Growth
- Try an Egg Yolk Mask to Prevent Breakage
- Rinse With Cool Water to Strengthen Hair
- Do a Hot Castor Oil Treatment to Promote Growth
Jimmy Chen

Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
A LLLT hair growth helmet will help on hair loss treatment.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used womens Rogaine to help?
My scalp area is showing signs of thinning out a bit. I know that its due to age and hormones but I want to see what else might help it.
I don't use any products or blowdryer/styling tools during the week, only on Friday day for the weekend to not stress it. I also do not wash my hair every day, just every other.
I also take Biotin and occasionally use a collagen powder.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:45 am      Reply with quote
Try Onion Juice. The sulfur in onion juice makes hair grow fast. This is the oldest remedy for hair growth.
Patricia Lopez
5% products discount

Thu May 05, 2022 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Investigate essential oils. (For example, lavender essential oil)
Coconut oil is one of the best hair oils for hair growth and thickness due to its high concentration of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates.
Shockwavevivo

Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Eat foods rich on zinc, calcium, and iron in your diet. Next, opting for a wooden comb with wide teeth is best. Sometimes these combs are impregnated with natural oils.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |