Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Dr. Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask rave
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
okay, so i've been a bit remiss in my skincare lately so i was feeling a bit congested and clogged and generally a bit dull (my own fault). the weather was a bit warmer so instead of using the hauschka quince day cream (which sometimes seems a bit too heavy for me) i threw on the rejuvenating mask as my day moisturiser for a couple of days and went along my merry way.
well!
i was plucking my eyebrows this morning and noticed just how clear and smooth my skin looked after how congested and dull it had seemed a few days ago then remembered that i'd been using the rejuv mask!
now this in itself is not particularly exciting EXCEPT for the fact that it is TTOTM so i would usually be experiencing some spots but loe and behold there are none!
i can't believe it! i forget how amazing the rejuvenating mask is for my skin. i don't use it all the time but when i do i really feel like i'm getting quite a bit of bang for my buck. and i probably prefer to use it as a day cream (sometimes with a little quince day cream over my cheeks if i'm feeling a little dry) because i feel like it's working its magic all day rather than as an intensive mask. i love that about the dr. h products, you can use them in many conbinations.

okay, that's it, just wanted to say that although i feel like a camel who is retaining more water than the pacific ocean, my skin looks good!!!

Kiwigirl.

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dr Hauschka Revitalising Mask (30 ml)
Dr Hauschka Revitalising Mask (30 ml)

In just 20 minutes, Revitalising Mask offers soothing care and deep renewal for all skin conditions. The appearance of redness or blemishes diminished, pores are visibly refined and skin appears more even and toned. Skin glows with a healthy radiance.

Formerly called Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask.

rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I too love this mask, in fact this is the one Dr Hauschka product that I cannot live without!!!
I have started using this as an overnight treatment, I have very oily skin which gets congested on the chin area and the rejuvenating mask just calms my skin down, evens up skin tone and generally brightens my complexion.
Fantastic for winter time too when the hrsher weather plays havoc with your skin. Very Happy

Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
This is the second Dr Hauschka "will definitely keep repurchasing" product for me - right after their Cleansing Cream. It lasts for ages as well... or maybe it's just because I have too many masks to alternate this with at home Laughing Rolling Eyes Either way, it's a great mask!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm, that reminds me I have a little tube of this in the mini kit I bought. So many products, so little time Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mask as well. I have never used it as a wipe-off mask, always left it on the whole day under the day cream or a lighter moisturiser.

This was the thing that pulled my skin through recovering from clinique!!

I definitely notice clearer skin when I use this, and with the advice of a fellow poster, I applied it direct on a large spot and it calmed it down overnight..

And yes, the one tube last a loooooooong time!
sernx
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
this sounds great

I'm very tempted to buy
crazyskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Its all I can do to keep from getting the full size, you ladies are bad! Shame on you Laughing I tried the mask last night and slept with it on. My skin looked really good this morning and tonight it still looks good when it usually looks tired and blah. Darn, at the rate I'm going I won't be able to get to the end of my standard 7-day test before purchasing! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Ooh, yes definitely one of my favorite Dr. H products! I also recently splurged on a 10-day pack of rhythmic night conditioner. It really did a GREAT job on making my skin look clear and glowing. Too bad it costs a fortune. Sad
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Oh I don't even want to think about the rythmic conditioner capsules Rolling Eyes Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
rejuvenating mask is a great product! Really helps tighten up those pores!
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm, rhythmic conditioner capsules... i shall not buy them... i shall not... Not talking *running off to cut up credit card so i am not tempted*

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Kiwigirl

The package of Dr H that I ordered from Germany is apparently taking 2-3 months to arrive (so I count down everyday in anticipation) - it's been so long so I dont really remember what I bought. I think there is a rhythmic night condition in there somehwere, and an eye solace. I got the 50(?) pack of conditioners equiv to around $1NZD each, so cheap!!

I love Dr H more and more everyday Rolling Eyes
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also saving up to buy 2-3 of the 50 vial kits from overseas. The RNC is just superb for my skin... clear and smooth as porcelain.

I like lots of Dr. Hauschka products, but, the Night Conditioner is beyond amazing Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
you see this is the other problem, i am too impulsive (i want that product and i want it now!) so i am willing to spend the whole $$$ rather than wait for 2-3 months... what a saint you are!

although, i have just got back from 4 months in europe and stocked up BIG time on dr hauschka stuff when i was in germany. i saved so much money (probably about $300 on the $340 i spent) that i reckon i could splash out on other things... *running off to cut credit card into even smaller pieces...*

5% products discount

Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using this mask. I love it sooo much! My skin feel so soft and clear after using it!

So how ofter do you gals use it?
And do you gals use it on your whole face or the enlarged pore area?
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
I will use it as a nightcream every night for on off periods of about a month at a time and yes I apply to the whole of my face.
This is especially good if you have an upcoming event or party to go to Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
interesting rosebud that you use it overnight. i'm sticking to the not using a night cream as dr h espouses and finding it great - in the morning my skin feels great, not congested but just sort of clean and clear. but maybe i'll try it overnight for a double whammy effect... *that's a technical term Smile *

Kiwigirl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
I took Rosebud's advice and used it once or twice a week at night, and it does seem to do something for my skin. My skin is a lot calmer in the mornings.

I was going through a real crap phase, where I was getting very congested pores that ended up in pimple breakout mania. Don't know if it is due to the monthlies.

My skins started to calm down a lot since I've stuck to a strictly Dr H regime, not mixed with all these other natural moisturisers and such.
HOLLY JO
5% products discount

Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think sensitive skin could tolerate it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:17 am      Reply with quote
This would be especially good for sensitive skin, it is very soothing and calming.
I generally follow the Dr Hauschka regime of just cleansing and toning at night but find when the seasons start changing from Summer to Auntumn my skin feels quite dry and tight and using the mask at night whilst my skin gets used to the weather really helps.
I used to use it during the day, I think it is down to personal preference

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
hmm, i might just have to try using it at night to see what the difference is. although i am using it as my day cream today, skin feels nice...

Kiwigirl.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I am using it right now as I type.. the consistency is great... so is it more effective if I leave it on over night and wash it off tomorrow?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:48 am      Reply with quote
You are all a bunch of enablers!!! LaughingLaughing

Now I will just have to get this mask, along with the Cleansing Clay mask.
I absolutely love the CC, so I have a feeling I´m going to like these as well.

Now; where's that pay-check...... Question Wink

Heléne

5% products discount

Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I was recently amazed the wonders of Dr H when someone sent me a sample of the cleansing cream.. Now I want MORE but have no idea where to purchase in NZ. Kiwigirl & miranets, where do you buy yours or where do you order it from? The cleansing cream has done such an amazing job that I cannot wait to try more.
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
KT wrote:
I was recently amazed the wonders of Dr H when someone sent me a sample of the cleansing cream.. Now I want MORE but have no idea where to purchase in NZ. Kiwigirl & miranets, where do you buy yours or where do you order it from? The cleansing cream has done such an amazing job that I cannot wait to try more.

hi kt,
i'm actually in wellington so buy my stuff from a great natural beauty shop in town that also has a good loyalty discount. however, i know you can get it from some farmers stores (maybe there's one in akld?) and also from health 2000 stores and from many other health food/supplements places like this!
miranets is in akld so she might be able to help out more.

Kiwigirl.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |