Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: PSF Skincare - Excellent!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nicky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Just thought i would share with u my experience with the PSF Skincare range.

I firstly ordered the sample pack for dry skin. This came with the Perfecting Day Lotion, SPF 15 Cream, Vit C Serum, O2 Serum, Papaya Enzyme Mask, Cleansing Cream & R & R Toning Mist, Photo Eye Lift Serum and Hydrating Eye Treatment. I think that was everything in it.

Well the perfecting day lotion was lovely, absorbed well and did not leave my skin shinny or make it break out. The SPF cream again was lovely, just used it on its own, no moisturiser and it was an excellent base for my make-up. I loved the Vit C serum, the texture was excellent and spread well over my face. Too soon to say what the results have been with this, but no drying of the skin and no break outs. The O2 serum was weird with a funny smell, i found it hard to put on my face as it had a watery consistency, it didnt really do anything to my skin but then i couldnt be bothered to keep applying it. The R&R toning mist i just loved the smell of cucumber was divine, just a light smell and so refreshing. Both eye treatments were nice and didnt leave a sticky residue.

I ordered the full size of the Perfecting Day Lotion, R&R Toning Mist and the Vit C Serum (it was all i could afford at the moment!!! i would love to have ordered more so i will wait a month or so.) I must say a big thanks to Darren who was excellent in replying to my e-mails regarding queries and he also sent me the new Plump and Pout lip treatment with my order!!! as well as other samples, it has left my lips really moisturised and i had a better plumping effect than the Lip Fusion that is just my opinion and the choc / vanilla flavour is lush.

Nic

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Ok!! I def need to try the lip plumper now!! I love the O2!! It does smell strange, but is is so great for healing. I have a lot of allergies, and just recently got covered in hives. I put the O2 twice a day on my face, and my face healed much faster than the rest of my body. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
must say a big thanks to Darren who was excellent in replying to my e-mails regarding queries and he also sent me the new Plump and Pout lip treatment with my order!!! as well as other samples, it has left my lips really moisturised and i had a better plumping effect than the Lip Fusion that is just my opinion and the choc / vanilla flavour is lush.

Oh my!! Chocolate/Vanilla lips Drool . I do need to try this. And yes, Darren is wonderful. Where has he been?
tipu
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I totally agree, PSF is great!! Razz

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Just received my order from PSF this morning, though not happy about the fact that customs got a hold of it and I had to pay an additional £11.41 (approx $20) to get my grubby mitts on it... I have never had this problem before with stuff I ordered from America - usually its marked GIFT and gets through no problem. Anyway I have it now and am excited about trying the Lip plump and delighted to get more samples to try...
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:26 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered the lip plump since I just couldn't resist. Rolling Eyes I'll do a review myself once I've received it and used it for a bit.

By the way, it's currently on sale from $20 to $12.80. Very Happy
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:36 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
I just ordered the lip plump since I just couldn't resist. Rolling Eyes I'll do a review myself once I've received it and used it for a bit.

By the way, it's currently on sale from $20 to $12.80. Very Happy

Thanks for bringing the sale to my attention. Just ordered. Dancing
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
I also love the O2 serum. I was skeptical at first but it is very healing (I spray it on after I peel or abrade in any way). It also
does interact well with other active (prob helps them absorb better). I noticed my caps were getting better and did a test on 4 facial spots only O2 serum and O2 serum with haloxyl or a fade cream I have and haloxyl alone (4 week test). The combo spots definitely were fading. I also use the O2 serum morning and night under my eyes with the Haloxyl. It really has made a difference. My eyes look brighter now and the skin is more elastic. I'm around 50 and now my dark areas are mostly gone and I have barely a fine line under my eyes!
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I am interested in the perfecting day lotion and the gentle cleansing castille. I have combo skin that is very acne prone but also gets pretty dry so I am looking for some feedback on these products before I freak my skin out...as I tend to do when I get overzealous with these generous EDS samples and try everything all at once.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:42 am      Reply with quote
I like R &R toner too. It is cheap and very useful.
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:43 am      Reply with quote
I like R &R toner too. It is cheap and very useful.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:13 am      Reply with quote
gigiab6 wrote:
I am interested in the perfecting day lotion and the gentle cleansing castille. I have combo skin that is very acne prone but also gets pretty dry so I am looking for some feedback on these products before I freak my skin out...as I tend to do when I get overzealous with these generous EDS samples and try everything all at once.

I have the perfecting day lotion and I've tried a sample of the gentle castile. I think both products would be really good for you. You would only need to be using a small amount of the gentle castile cleanser. The lotion is really nice. My impression is that PSF makes nice reasonably priced products in general.
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Nimue, I was looking at their products last night and trying to figure out whether to go normal to oily or normal to dry because I am using Tazorac which is a bit drying but its also summer so who knows. Anyways, thanks for your input. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:27 am      Reply with quote
gigiab6 wrote:
Thanks Nimue, I was looking at their products last night and trying to figure out whether to go normal to oily or normal to dry because I am using Tazorac which is a bit drying but its also summer so who knows. Anyways, thanks for your input. Smile

gigiab6

If you are referring to the moisturisers, i have used PSF Moisture Balancing Lotion (for normal to oily) and it is not drying at all.

I use R & R toner and it is suitable for all skin types (thats what PSF told me). EDS kindly sent me some free samples of PSF cleansers with my last order so its worth asking.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:40 am      Reply with quote
saz07 wrote:
gigiab6 wrote:

gigiab6

If you are referring to the moisturisers, i have used PSF Moisture Balancing Lotion (for normal to oily) and it is not drying at all.

I use R & R toner and it is suitable for all skin types (thats what PSF told me). EDS kindly sent me some free samples of PSF cleansers with my last order so its worth asking.

Me too! I love love love the PSF samples that I got, mostly because of the packaging. They come in these little plastic thingies that you can reuse. I'm planning on using mine for travel.
happylydia
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
i havent receive any samples from PSF yet Crying or Very sad .. but i defenitely will order some products from PSF this time...
glads to have u guys to share the view..
thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:41 am      Reply with quote
I really like a lot of PSF products, especially the Vit C serum. Just be sure to store the treatment products in the fridge or a cool, dark space. Because they do not contain a lot of preservatives, they tend to go bad faster than other commercial brands.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Really enjoying my PSF products! I am currently using the green tea cleanser (great for dry/sensitive skin), the vitamin c is smooth and great for hyperpigmentation and last but not least the BHA has made my pores look smaller and made my face smoother. I also tried the castille cleanser but found it a little too drying for my skin. Thanks for all your wonderful reviews!
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried any in this line. What's its star product?
Happycat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
you may try the o2 serum, I found it to be very good, you may also found a number a rave reviews over there.
ChelseaaaHi
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Would the daily lotion not be suited for teens?
My sister who is 15 ran out of moisturizer for her face. The lotion seems to be more for anti-aging effects. Hmm, what light moisturizer would you recommend for teens (that won't cause breakouts)? ty

5% products discount

Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
All of PSF's products in general are terrific!! I especially loved the Green Tea Cleanser, actually more than the castile one. I think the castile cleanser is great for ppl with oily/combination skin (which is what I have) and it leaves a "squeeky" clean effect. But I still don't get the same results as I do with the Green Tea cleanser. I think it's bc the Green Tea one has a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid and Chamomile and they make my skin soooooooooooo supple and soft and plump. I LOVE LOVE the way my face feel after cleansing, and it doesn't leave an oily feeling for ppl with combination skin. i find that although it's gentle, it's still able to remove all the makeup from my face. Very Happy And......I don't need to use alot, a small amount will do and the bottle lasted for almost a year! Definitely worth the PRICE!

The Organic Moisture Masque is pretty good too. I don't think it adds much radiance to my skin but for those days when your skin feels dry and tight, it's a good mask to relax too! It definitely adds moisture and hydrates those parched skin cells. Once, my hands were extremely dry...to the point where you can see white flakes of dead skin. So I decided to apply the mask to one hand and leave the other one untouched. 15 mins afterwards, the treated hand completely recovered and the white flakes diminished by 80%!! It was so soft and smoooooth...like a baby's bum Laughing hehehe! This is why I swear by the product!
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I also found the castile to be somewhat drying, and I have oily (although well-controlled) skin. The papaya gel cleanser has been working beautifully for me, and I use the Green Tea cleanser occasionally - I like the papaya better. Along with the clarifying toner (and the acne mud) it's been controlling my acne pretty well. I'm looking forward to trying the day oil when my Dr. H runs out.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the nice review, I will take the dry skin kit on my next order Smile
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for your review. I love vit c 15% in this line.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |