Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Sothys Oxyliance Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:15 am      Reply with quote
I just had a sample of this and if not for the fact that I have quite collection of masks going at the moment, I would probably get this. Alas, it is good but it gets put on the "things to get in the future when I use up my stuff list" Smile

It's a pale greeny-bluey colour creamy mask that faintly smells like some sort of berry (at least to me it did!). Thoughtcrime - not dark green unfortunately but thanks for mentioning it because it made me want to try the mask in the first place!

The mask was very pleasant to have on and my face felt moisturised and smooth when I took it off (I had it on for about 20 minutes). I'm not 100% sure if this mask is supposed to be a moisturising mask, but regardless, my face did feel soft and well moisturised.

It smells nice, feels nice... what's not to like?!

Mabsy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Sothys Oxyliance Mask (50 ml / 1.7 oz.)
Sothys Oxyliance Mask (50 ml / 1.7 oz.)

Sothys Oxyliance Mask - for a clear, uniform complexion, a soft and radiant skin, this mask is to be used on the face and neck. It contains chlorelline, a revitalizing seaweed rich in vitamins and trace elements.

thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Would you HIGHLY recommend it? Is it up there with your top 3 or 5? Just trying to decide what my new mask will be.... :P
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Oooh, smells like berry, Mabsy, Strawberry, Blueberry or Cranberry? I love berries, especially Blueberry. I've neve had any mask that has fruity smell. It sounds like a perfect Spring Mask. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Mabsy

Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:52 am      Reply with quote
Hehehe, Thoughtcrime, you ask tough questions! At this stage I would recommend it as highly as I do the Thalgo one and the Phytomer one. Valmont will always be top, so there's not doubt about that at all. In all honesty I really like the result after taking off the Oxyliance mask (my face just looked more alive somehow). But because I only had a sample I can't really say for sure. It's in the top-4 of my masks I would say Smile But they all have a different purpose so I don't know if that's a fair ranking system.

I can tell you this though, I have tried the PTR Oxygenating mask (which was good) but the Oxyliance wins hands down in that category.

Babyfish - I think it was faint berries I smelt... You know how sometimes you smell a product and it takes you back to your childhood because it smells very familiar to something you smelt before? Well this (I am being serious) really took me back to being a kid in Poland and going to the forest to pick berries. I'm not sure if you'll detect berries in this but I certainly thought so Smile

Mabsy
Robin

Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Ohhhh!!! I love berries. Would this be good for acne prone skin?
Mabsy

Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Ok disclaimer time everyone! This wasn't a STRONG berry smell! Just thought I'd point that out in case you buy it and decided that it doesn't smell enough like berries and are then cross with me! :P

Not sure about acne prone skin sorry. I've got normal/combo skin and have not had any problems (though i have only used it once). Perhaps call up the Spa and see what they say?

Mabsy
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Mabsy

Babyfish - I think it was faint berries I smelt... You know how sometimes you smell a product and it takes you back to your childhood because it smells very familiar to something you smelt before? Well this (I am being serious) really took me back to being a kid in Poland and going to the forest to pick berries. I'm not sure if you'll detect berries in this but I certainly thought so Smile

Mabsy

Oh Mabsy, I loved to pick berries too when I was kid and also mushrooms. My dad had to go with me though to prevent his only child from an instant death from eating poisonous berries and mushrooms. So the thought of berries made me think of my much much younger days. I have to get this mask for this one good reason. Thanks Mabsy, for sharing with us your "precious memories":P:P:P
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:42 am      Reply with quote
i have added this on my 1st shopping list !!

i will definitely add my review to this mask as SOON as i try it !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:04 am      Reply with quote
I have combination skin and have tried it, it doesn't seem to work on me... but the feeling is nice.
kipyo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Robin wrote:
Ohhhh!!! I love berries. Would this be good for acne prone skin?

Dear Robin,
As in my experience, it is alright to apply on acne prone skin BUT try not to use it when you have breakout. Smile

I the smell Very Happy
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
After using the Sothys Hydroptimale THI3 Hydrating Mask, i can feel the effect. My dry skin has improved. highly recommended~ Razz
evenet
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
i used it twice a week. Just psychologically think that better after use ..since its "oxyliance" name. But in deed, I dunno what it's for.
miss mei
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of this the other day too and my housemates kept telling me how good my skin smelt. I have some samples of the serum and it smells just as nice. I have problematic (but not oily) skin and I didn't break out. If anything, I think they may have helped them! I found the mask really hydrating and my skin was so soft afterwards.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
i'm really impressed with sothys. there wasn't much write up on this company so i always hesitated to buy. once using the desquacrem, i was absolutely sold. i purchased 5 more masks and 2 other cleansers from EDS, and still waiting for the delivery. however, i love and recommend the desquacrem so much i had to run out and get some more till delivery came.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
margarett
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone had experience with this mask lately? any good results long term?

I had a Sothys facial yesterday and I think this mask was applied because the spa lady told me it was Oxyliance. My skin was radiant and lighter afterwards and then she applied some kind of oil very moisturizing, it was Sothys too.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Sothys is good. I do facial with Sothys.

5% products discount

Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 am      Reply with quote
i wanna buy sothys THI3 hydrating mask. has anyone of you tried that before? =)
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Not yet try, I want to try also.

whskdgs wrote:
i wanna buy sothys THI3 hydrating mask. has anyone of you tried that before? =)

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |