Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: Murad's Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Despite my fairly dry skin, I love foaming cleansers. I recently bought a bottle of Murad's Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser and I love it!
It comes in a clear bottle, with a light pink clear fluid, and the pump dispenses a dollop of white foam.
I love its smell - a light citrusy fruity scent. Most importantly, despite being a foaming cleanser, it was not dry - my skin did not feel tight. Can't describe it - my face just felt a sense of well being without having an oily film. I think it should be suitable for normal skin too.

Love the smell, love the feeling....
(Eh, does this sound like a commercial??)
Cheers
Jenny
Mabsy

Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jenny,

I'm really glad you posted this review - the Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser has been on my list for ages and for some reason I never quite got around to buying it. At the moment I'm fascinated with the Dr Hauschka cleanser, but I still need a foaming cleanser to use with my face brush, this might just be the one! Idea

Mabsy
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2004 6:18 am      Reply with quote
oooh, so happy to read how happy you are with it! I just ordered this from ESD today! Laughing Gee, I remember playing with the pomegranates my mum used to grow as a kid.. who knew how good for me they were!
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2004 1:01 am      Reply with quote
I love its scent. Let us know how it works out for you.

Cheers
Jenny
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
this didn't work for me..i have combination skin so maybe this one is better for dry skin since it didn't really cleanse my skin thoroughly
though it does smell nice!
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:01 am      Reply with quote
Milo, Have you used every product on the entire review section?
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Anna_in_Sweden wrote:
Milo, Have you used every product on the entire review section?

Wink
i haven't used every product but i've tried many..i love skincare and love to try different lines
really i should try to become a beauty editor..make my interest into a real job
Smile
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I use this cleanser every am, totally love it as well! Smile
ahau
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought it!
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
I liked this one. I liked the fact that the foam didn't feel measly by which I mean that it still felt very sudsy. I love a good proper cleanser with lots of rich foam.

It doesn't leave your skin squeaky clean so if you're the type that loves the no residue feel than stir clear from this one. This cleanser does feel silky after rinsing. Takes off makeup and felt gentle on the skin. Don't know if I would repurchase as I like my cleanser to remove eyemakeup as well and I don't think this was ideal for the eyes.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. It is next on my list.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:57 am      Reply with quote
hi, all

I have combo acne prone skin. Just got my third bottle.

It smells lovely, and the pump is brilliant. cleans well and not to strong. perfect for the morning especially in the summer.

although it's 2 in 1 I still use toner afterwards.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting this review jenny! I love this cleanser, it's the first step in my nightly cleansing routine. It's a perfect makeup remover, gentle enough to use around the eyes and also dissolves my Dr. H mascara very well.

Then I like to follow this a BHA cleanser more suitable for oily skin. One pump is all I need and it really does smell divine!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Seems good for my combo skin.
And I fancy the whole pomegrante line from Murad, especially the serum. Bad Grin
wickawer
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I like the sound of this. I use liz earle cleanse and polish every night as it is a thick cream which removes make up extremely well but in the morning i like to use something light and airy which makes me feel fresh and awake. I have tried caudalie foaming cleanser in the past but it seemed to make my skin feel tight yet leave a oily film.
I tried decleor mousse cleanser this morning as i got a sample in a kit. I liked the smell of it which was fresh, it didn't foam up much but it left my skin feeling normal unlike the caudalie one so that is a good sign. I will continue to use the deleor one (its 25 ml so won't last long) then when i place my next order with eds i will get the murad one to try.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking for a foam cleanser for am use. This is probably a good choice. Thanks for the review.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
I don't like foaming cleansers, but I'll just put in a good word for pomegranate while I'm passing......

I'm totally in love with my pomegranate oil and here's an article in straight English about the active possibilities of this. Maybe Murad are onto something.

Pomegranate Naturally Enhances Skin Renewal
Dave Tuttle, 'Scientifically Advanced Skin Care', LE Magazine January 2007

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2007/jan2007_cover_skin_01.htm

(BTW, I came across this link on bulkactives.com)
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
It is normal cleanser for all skin type.Soft,silky bubble make the skin clean.
But I don't like its fragrance,my head feels
sick. Rolling Eyes
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
I have ordered Murad Hydration Set (set) which contain Moisture Rich Cleanser. Want to try it as soon as possible. ^.^
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Sat May 23, 2009 5:13 am      Reply with quote
I used so many bottle of Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser, and find this as the Substitutes.So hopeful Very Happy
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 24, 2009 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, I will buy a cleanser in several days, and the review give me one more choose.
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:34 am      Reply with quote
The color, the smell, the foam,all feel so good.its power of clean is not strong, but as a morning clean products, feels a new day come.

If you are tired of Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser,maybe you should try this one.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Anita,

How does this compare to the Caudalie Foaming Cleanser? I've been using Caudalie for a while now and am curious about this product but am scared to change my routine and have a reaction.

5% products discount

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
christygao wrote:
hi, all

I have combo acne prone skin. Just got my third bottle.

It smells lovely, and the pump is brilliant. cleans well and not to strong. perfect for the morning especially in the summer.

although it's 2 in 1 I still use toner afterwards.

read this revivews,I want to get one of this cleanser,becoz I am oil skin and have some acne prone.It just benefit in the summer?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |