Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr. Hauschka 's Rejuvenating Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
I am slowly converting to using all Dr. H skincare products. My skin loves it and has never looked better. This mask is probably my favourite as I get immediate results - smooth, soft, even-toned skin; pores are refined, and breakouts are put to rest. When I saw the price for the small tube, I thought to myself "It better work!", and it does. I use it weekly as a full face mask and daily as a spot treatment.

An interesting mask, this has a creamy moisturiser-like texture, but doesn't sink in or dry. It looks like a moisturising mask, but is actually deep-cleansing, and pores are visibly emptier after removal. It has a fresh lemon peel scent, and didn't irritate or sting. My skin is left soft, smooth and glowing. Highly recommended for sensitive but oily skin, and not too drying to use on drier skins either.

Liz
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dr Hauschka Revitalising Mask (30 ml)
Dr Hauschka Revitalising Mask (30 ml)

In just 20 minutes, Revitalising Mask offers soothing care and deep renewal for all skin conditions. The appearance of redness or blemishes diminished, pores are visibly refined and skin appears more even and toned. Skin glows with a healthy radiance.

Formerly called Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask.

Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ab,

Thank you for the review. I am tempting to try it.

Rose
Mabsy

Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi Liz,

I am also slowly discovering Dr H products Smile Thanks for posting this review, I've been really interested in this mask since reading rave reviews on MUA a few days ago.

Kiwigirl is getting a Dr H facial soon (where's that emoticon for "green with envy" when you need one!?) and she's promised to ask about it as well. I don't know if I can hold out that long though.... Seeking as this and the Facial Steam Concentrate are already in my EDS basket and I'm ready to do a checkout Laughing Embarassed And I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anything more this month Mad Ok, starting tomorrow then! Razz

Mabsy
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Go ahead and push the checkout button!!! Bad Grin This mask is truely awesome. I was going to write a special review just for you on Dr. H's lip balm vs. stick, since I was forced to use the balm since the place that I buy my Dr. H has been out of the stick for 2 weeks. But then I really felt the need to tell about this rejuvenation mask.

Liz
Mabsy

Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
You're evil Liz! Laughing But, yes, I did just that. And since I read your post just before I did it, I also added the stick balm to my order as well Embarassed Would love to read your review/comparison of the two though. Mine will be in transit for about a week.

Mabsy
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Countdown until the facial, only 24 hours to go!
Glad to hear there are good things being said about the rejuvenating mask, i am mighty tempted by that myself, hopefully i get to try that tomorrow, but watch this space for the details on the facial!
zazu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there! This question is for Liz. I just bought the Dr. H Rejuv. masque and am wearing it right now. I was surprised to read your post saying that it didn't "sink in" to your skin. Maybe I haven't put enough on but it has definitely "sunk in". Right now it just feels like a fine film on my face. Have I not slathered enough on? I thought I had. Any suggestions? Meanwhile, I am slowly accumulating the whole Dr. H. line and LOVE it!
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi zazu,
i know i'm not liz, but thought i could respond to your post. i've been using dr h products for nearly a year and my skin has never been better. in terms of the rejuv mask (which you can also use as a day moisturiser on its own or in combination with one of the other moisturisers), yes, it does feel like a fine film, kind of a bit sticky or slippery maybe? if you're anything like me your skin will feel so smooth and hydrated when you has finished - good luck!

Kiwigirl.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:50 am      Reply with quote
I have to admit that I've had a love/hate relationship with Dr H products over the last few years. With that said, though, the one product I've always remained faithful to is the Rejuvenating Mask. The first time I used it I was sooooo skeptical. My skin is oily and I have to really work to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores. When I put the mask on I thought it was going to be a disaster!!! I THOUGHT that it felt oily and I pictured myself looking like I had bathed in olive oil. To my surprise - very pleasant surprise, I should say - the results were astounding!! I'm not certain of the biochemistry of it, but the fact is that my pores were greatly diminished and my skin looked fantastic. That was after one use. Repeatedly use bears nothing but improvement. This is one product that is definitely worth its price.

By the way - although I've abandoned alot of the other Dr. H products that I've tried from time to time, the bronzer is absolutely awesome!!! I'd be lost without it....
zazu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Kiwigirl and katee! I'm glad to hear that the consistency was right. My skin felt AMAZING after using it. I kept wanting to touch it! katee - I'm interested to know why you abandoned the other Dr. H products. I'm having such a love affair with them right now and I hope they don't turn on me!
Thanks again, guys.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing.... Ahhh ok the love / hate thing might have been a bit overdramatic! I've tried different products overtime and have just learned to pick and choose. Some people rave about using the Dr H regimen, but I hated those ampules and found them very inconvenient. I find it hard to believe that they can't come up with better packaging.
I've gotten better results using other products and I love trying new lines as they come out (hehe....are ya thinking product junkie yet??). I do love the Dr. H. masks and have continued to use them with wonderful results. Love some of the other stuff too. I think alot of the efficacy of the Dr. H stuff depends on your skin - I have friends who insist they'd die without it. You should definitely try at least some of the product line and see if it works for you....
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
zazu,

Reading back over my review, I am not sure what I meant by 'not sinking in' either. Embarassed I think that we are on the same page though, just not describing it the same. It does sink in somewhat, but it leaves a film on your face. You couldn't put on makeup with out washing the residue off...does that make sense?

Isn't the mask great? I still love it and it is a staple in my cabinate. I was so amazed at the difference it made the first time I used it.

take care,
Liz
-rusalka-
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've been considering ordering this mask, but I was wondering, how does it compare to the Dr. H cleansing clay mask?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I use them both. The clay mask is the best I've used for deep cleaning. It really does leave my pores completely clean and clear. The Rejuvenating mask seems to make them disappear. The effect is really pretty dramatic and you'll see results the very first time you use it. I love both of these masks. But, I think I'm going to avoid that firming mask for awhile.... Laughing
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with katee, the cleansing clay mask is the best I've used for deep cleansing -- and I have pretty oily skin. I've only used the rejuvenating mask once, as it is quite pricey, but I wasn't head over heels about the results. I did find that it sunk in a lot, too.
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:37 am      Reply with quote
I also want to try
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Can that mask use on congested skin?
Dana26
5% products discount

Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi -
Have anyone left this rejevinating mask over night? If so, what was your result? Thanks in advance!!!
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:55 am      Reply with quote
I keep seeing raves for Dr. H products ...must try that mask... Smile
Emma_Jane
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:08 am      Reply with quote
To the two questions above:

I use the Rejeuvenating Mask on congested skin, I find that my skin is clearer the next morning.

I have not used the mask over night, but for a while I was using a light layer as a daily moisturizer. I actually found that it did not have that much impact on my skin as a moisturizer, but it works much better when I put it on for 10 or 15 minutes and then wash off with a wash cloth. Not quite the same thing perhaps, but just FYI.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:12 am      Reply with quote
I've used it overnight and I love it. Only do this ever so often when my skin is really dry. I wake up and my skin feels so soft.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Absolutely love this Rejeuvenating mask, it surprised me, I think this is the best one I've used. (comparing to a million other ones)
Dana26
5% products discount

Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks AnnieR and Emma_Jane!!
I hope it will work on skin too Smile
Anna Couperthwait

Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Does anybody use the rejuvinating mask to spot treat pimples? I just started to do this and am wondering if it is worthwhile or not...sometimes just applying something to them at night eases my mind--regardless of whether it works or not! Can anyone relate? Am waiting to see great results! Also, can anyone give feedback on the bronze concentrate? I just ordered this and am hoping to use it in place of foundation. Just wondering what people think of it.Thanks, AOC in ATL
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this mask from Sephora and have used it 3 times. I took a forum suggestion and left it on overnight and did wake up with softer skin but not a wow feeling like I did with the JB Green Apple Peel. Obviously this mask isn't as intense and is mild enough to be used a few times a week. I think I'll pick up another sample when I get a chance and see if I can get a few more application tries. I really did like the scent of it and the feeling and the softness it left. I would consider buying this mask in the future.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |