Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
::Review:: Rave for Juice
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
In addition to the Juice Daily Moisturizer, I recently purchased the Juice lightly tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 as well as the Juice Serum from CVS Pharmacy.

These products are packed with wonderful ingredients and they literally sink right in. I have acne prone skin and am currently on the Acne.org Benzoyl Peroxide regimine. These moisturizers are so light and have created no residual acne (which is ALWAYS a big concern with my tempermental skin).

I am especially pleased with the SPF 30 product, which contains natural sunscreens and a light tint.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer (60 ml / 2 floz)
Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer (60 ml / 2 floz)

Hydrate and quench with this lightweight Oil-Free Moisturizer** made with a blend of antioxidant rich certified organic grape and pomegranate, soothing aloe vera, vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrient-rich sea algae. Matte finish. Clears while hydrates.

manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard these products are almost identical to the original Juice Beauty products, so I'm very anxious to try them considering how much cheaper they are. Has anyone tried the Juice peel from CVS? I'm wondering if it's as potent as the original green apple peel. If it is I'd be all over it, but if it isn't I think I'll prolly still buy the original so I can get the full effect...

Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I've heard these products are almost identical to the original Juice Beauty products, so I'm very anxious to try them considering how much cheaper they are. Has anyone tried the Juice peel from CVS? I'm wondering if it's as potent as the original green apple peel. If it is I'd be all over it, but if it isn't I think I'll prolly still buy the original so I can get the full effect...

Be careful because that may not be the case for all of them. From what MACrisis tells me, the Juice Organics products do not seem to be as concentrated.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:32 am      Reply with quote
Yes, Mabsy's right. It's either JO is less concentrated than JB or there's some extra ingredient in JB. I put JO and JB peel on either side of my husband's face twice. Both time he told me, the JB side stings but felt nothing on JO side. As for the serum he did not feel any difference.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I just bought the "trial" pack for Juice Organics from CVS.

Cleanser
It is a little too early to tell by my initial thoughts are that the cleanser is AWESOME! It takes off all my makeup (even eye..which I use a lot of) and it does not dry out my skin. It also rinses very well...no residue left behind.

Serum
I never really notice a difference with serums that are for anti aging but I have been seeing a difference in the tone of my skin with this. It gets kinda sticky just after you apply it but you cant feel anything once you use the moisturizer. I need to give this a little more time before I make up my mind.

Light Tint Moisturizer
LOVE THIS!!! I think this stuff is great. I havent seen any breakouts but I have only been using it for a couple of days so it is still to early to tell. The tint is PERFECT!!! and it has an SPF of 30! LOVE IT!!
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I agree Olivia....the Light Tint Moisturizer is awesome. It sinks right in and evens out my skin tone. And the most important thing is no breakouts!!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I actually got a few pimples from what I assume was the cleanser. They were just right around my nose. I'm not sure if that was the culprit of the 3, but I'll try to use them each separately to see if I can figure it out.
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:00 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Juice Beauty Medium Mineral Moisturiser SPF 20? It is new to EDS, and I am considering a purchase.I use the green apple peeland antioxident serum which I am very happy with, and occassionaly I use the blemish serum which I also like.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:23 am      Reply with quote
The tinted sunscreen sounds really nice but its a bit disappointing that it only has titanium. Isnt zinc a better uva filter?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
I just chcked out the ingredients for the tinted Murad and the La Roche-Posay (which is not tinted, but I know is great),and neither one of them contain Zinc either.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
Its just that if i was going to use a physical sunscreen id prefer one with both titanium and zinc or zinc only.

But if you're not out in the sun much somedays, it would probably be ok.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:08 am      Reply with quote
I love the Green Apple Eye Cream so far and the antioxident serum.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |