Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
My dog Meeko
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:41 am      Reply with quote
I had to share this with you. It's so painful I'm crying as I type. I never wanted this dog -or any dog. I was outvoted. I compromised for a small dog. I got a biggish dog-portuguese water dog. I thought the dog was ugly. We've had him for a year now.

I have fallen totally inlove with this dog. He's with me all day. I look into this big brown eyes and see his soul.He's a joy. He's loving. He's everything.My kids adore him.Hy husband complains I hug the dog more than him(true).

Meeko has hip displasia (sp)-advanced. Apparently, we have 3 options:

Operate-$8000.-this one's out of the question.

Give him back to the breeder-he's guaranteed for 2 years. I think they give him up for adoption to a family that cares for sick dogs-I have to find out. I don't want a new puppy. I want Meeko. The thought of handing him over breaks my heart.I know he'll wonder why we abandonned him.

Keep him till the pain is too much & then put him down.This is also painful, but at least I'll have him for a little-and I'll be there for him when it's time to go. My kids-God, this is really going to hurt.

I never thought I'd feel like this for an animal. I could swear he know somethings up. He;s been moping since last night when we got the news and I can't stop hugging him.

My husband, who loves this dog more than I do, is considering all options-even the first one. I can't see myself loving another dog right now-he won't be Meeko.

Please, has anyone else had a dog with this condition? Thank you
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Internet search all of the near you universities with vet schools. Most will do operations for much cheaper than your local vet. I believe McGill in Canada has a good vet medicine department.

I have 2 dogs one just got over a broken foot that had difficult surgery but she's fine. I know how much a part of the family they are.

Good luck.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Oh Marina,

My heart goes out to you. In June I had to face the same issues with my 7 month old Scottie, Maggie. Her problem was in her front elbow not her hip. I did let Maggie have surgery but not guaranteed results as Arthritis had already set into her joint. Maggie is out of pain but has a deformed front leg that bows out. After too much running and jumping she limps. Maggie is a happy dog, now one years old. I pray that I have many good years with her with exercise, good diet and joint supplements. In my case, I could never have given Maggie up. She is somewhat disabled but happy and I love her. Down the road if her arthritis becomes painful I will have to consider other options. At present I try to live in the moment and enjoy her.

You have a tough decision. Would the breeder consider helping you with surgery costs? Maggie's breeder was no help. Finally I gave up on him and tended to Maggies needs. I am glad she had the surgery as she no longer is in pain. Maggie only had one leg to deal with. The med costs were approximately 3,600.00. OUCH!!!! The surgeon allowed me to be on a payment plan. It did not cure Maggie but should help for a few years as far as pain.
From what I understand hip displasia is more treatable then Maggies condition. The cost you mentioned seems extremely high to me. Go to a few other surgeons for estimates. Also, check out the doctors references as you want someone qualified if you do decide on surgery.

I found a wonderful site with so much information and help. Please read it as it might give you some hope: greatdanelady.com.

My best wishes to you. If I can be of any help and support PM me and I will give you my email address. I do range of motion exercises daily with Maggie when she is lying on the sofa with me in the evening. Joint supplements are also excellent. Maggie takes Flexicose, as recommended from the above site, daily for mobility and discomfort. You can give you baby a childs aspirin but the Flexicose is much safer with no side effects. The MSN in Flexicose helps greatly with pain.

Winnie
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Oh Marina... my heart aches for you. I rescued two retired racing greyhounds and they are my life. We've had several medical crises and it's nearly impossible to think clearly at these times. You are wise to get input, but remember to follow your heart.

My thoughts are:

1. I agree that the surgery quote is very high and you might get better estimates elsewhere. Further, is there a Portugese water dog society that can help with vet referrals?

2. As for the breeder, do you have a contract? Is there any provision to require the breeder to pay for the surgery? I don't know the law of dog breeding... I'm wondering whether any lawyers in your community who work on cases involving disputes with breeders. I presume that any lawyer in that field would love dogs enough to provide a free consultation on your rights. How about calling the American Kennel Club (AKC) to see if they have any pro bono lawyers in the loop who are willing to help? If the breeder takes Meeko back, I have no confidence that the breeder is obligated to give the pup for adoption. You would want to know exactly what happens to him if you return him to the breeder.

3. If surgery is out of the question, you have no acceptable assurances from the breeder, and you can't guarantee that Meeko would have a better life somewhere else, then I would support your thought to keep him until the pain is unbearable.

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

GOOD LUCK.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Marina,

I am so sorry about this. You, Meeko, and your family will be in my thoughts.

Hugs,
Shelley

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
That's absolutely heartbreaking.

Are there are animal charities local to you that might be prepared to help with the cost of the operation?

Also, I'd get in contact with your local press (newspapers, radio, TV station) and ask for their help in launching an appeal for donations. (The donations could be sent directly to the veterinary surgery where the op would take place - people tend to feel more secure in doing that, obviously, than sending money to individuals).

I do hope something can be done to help Meeko.

My very kindest wishes to you all.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for all your support-it really helps that I'm not alone. I'm certainly looking into all possibilities. The odds against this even happening were so small-Meeko's parents & grandparents didn't have any problems. The breeders have been breeding portuguese's for 30 years and only 1 other dog had this condition; I'm going to find out what happened to the other one.

These dogs are expensive-we payed $1600. for him last year. That's why they have the gurantee. I remember the contract & thinking-who's going to give the dog back after 2 years to get another pup even if he HAS a serious condition-he's not a pair of pants for goodness sake.

My husband-the practical one-thinks if we give Meeko back at least we'll HAVE a dog to love for a full (hopefully) 15 years. I don't see it that way. I see it as abandonning a member of the family when he needs you the most.

I'll look into what I can do in the meantime & what time frame I'm looking at. But, I think that my mind is made up about one thing-if there is no chance at an operation, Meeko will be put down when I think it's time (when he's in pain) and with me holding him so he won't be frightened.

Thanks again guys-you're great. I'll keep you posted.
Mabsy

Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:09 am      Reply with quote
That's heartbreaking! I can't imagine having to make that decision with my dog...

Please do look into supplements - there are many good ones and they very significantly help mobility and lower pain levels.

My dog now takes Flexicose and also Nzymes. I highly recommend both of these as the changes in him have been remarkable. He's got arthritis and a bit of displasia as well (toy poodles apparently get that a lot) and he got to the stage where he would sleep all day and avoid contact with anyone because he was in lots of pain (which I didn't realise at the time). After taking MSM and various supplements he's running around again.

Good luck!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Yes, Marina, I completely agree with you about that guarantee business. It just seems so cold and clinical.

Heck, you can become extremely attached to a pet in the space of a few days, so I can't even begin to imagine how anyone could give one back after a year or two.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm sure there must be forums for people who have pets with hip dysplasia. Maybe you could learn more about treatment on there. But please make sure you always check with your vet before trying out anything, just to make sure it would be safe for Meeko.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Marina my heart breaks when I read what you are going through and I agree %100 you cannot give him back or exchange him, they do become members of the family. I hope a solution comes along.
Go to the local newspapers or radio station, when people hear Meeko's story I am certain the money for the operation will come to you.
It would not suprise me if a vet heard of Meeko's plight and offered their services.
These miracles do happen, with the right action and some faith good will come.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Rosebud that's a great idea. Years ago while visiting a relative in the middle of PA we lost our puppy. We called the local radio station and they broadcast the message to look out for the dog several times. Lots of people came to help look for her and she was finally found in an enclosed porch of a person on vacation by a neighbor who went to water their plants. We got a good response I think you probably would too.

Hugs to Meeko.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
My dog now takes Flexicose and also Nzymes.

Mabsy,

I also give Maggie and Winnie Nzymes. LOVE the results. I used to use Synflex but like Flexicose better because of the added MSN. Flexicose has helped Maggie so much with any discomfort. Since I have been giving them Nzymes, Oxydrops and feeding them Eagle Pak no more ear infections either. Very Happy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for your help. I'm looking into remedies now that I can give Meeko. So far, the vet gave us metacam, an ianti-inflammatory, in case he's in pain.

The problem with Meeko is that that he has it in both hips, that's why it's so expensive. I've talked to another person in the area who's dog had the operation and she told me it's not always 100% effective-her dog still has pain-it's basically hip replacement-like in humans. The vet told us some dogs 'reject' the implant. There is another operation where they remove the 'ball joint' and allow muscle to form and thus 'cushion' the area between hip & leg.I think this is more to alleviate pain. This one may be cheaper-checking this out too.

I spoke to the breeder today who's very apologetic-this is some kind of fluke. Only 2 other dogs had it & both were mild & in one leg. What she can do is, if we keep Meeko (we are by the way)pay part of the cost of the operation-what the purchase price for Meeko
was.If we keep Meeko & not operate, she would give us another puppy. This could be now or whenever Meeko has to go (maybe in 2 years-maybe less-I don't know how quicky his condition is progressing).

The breeder also said that if we were to give back Meeko, she would either keep him herself or allow another family to adopt him. Apparently it states in the contract that if any of her dogs are no longer wanted, they be returned to her. This is because she dosen't want buyers 'destroying' any of her dogs. This is not on the table-we're keeping him-but I liked her ethics. She feels that they're still 'her' dogs.

At any rate, she's very supportive & helpful and-more importantly-available. We talked for an hour today. I'll ask about all the supplements mentionned that could help him.At least I have the luxury of a bit of time before we decide on an operation or let nature take it's course. When I first found out, I was under the impression that the operation had to be done right away.

Just as an aside, one of the reasons Meeko developed this condition is that he grew too fast & is about 8 inches longer for his breed than other dogs his age. That should have been a clue.

He can't go for runs anymore -poor thing is only 13 months & has to stop running- so there hasn't been any more whimpering in the last couple of days.

I'll keep you posted. Thank you again. I really appreciate how caring you all are.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:22 am      Reply with quote
We get to hear so many horror stories about breeders, but Meeko's breeder sounds amazing. Wish more were like that.
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:48 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
So far, the vet gave us metacam, an ianti-inflammatory, in case he's in pain.

Marina, so glad to hear about the breeder! She does seem to have good ethics.

Not to add to your stress... but I just want to keep your finger on the pulse of things regarding anti-inflammatories. My boy greyhound was on Metacam for arthritis and ended up with internal bleeding, which I learned about when he projectile vomited blood into his food dish... eeks... not a good day that day!!! Shock

Anyway, Metacam is known to be the LEAST likely of the anti-inflammatories to cause internal bleeding, so you should be fine. I think my boy just had a sensitivity to it... but I wanted you to be aware of the issue.

I now give him glucosamine/chondroitin supplements daily and he's doing just fine. Does not seem to be in pain at all anymore.

Keep us informed on your continued progress. Still thinking of you!

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
I also give Maggie and Winnie Nzymes. LOVE the results. I used to use Synflex but like Flexicose better because of the added MSN. Flexicose has helped Maggie so much with any discomfort. Since I have been giving them Nzymes, Oxydrops and feeding them Eagle Pak no more ear infections either. Very Happy

I've noticed a drop off in the ear infections as well. Nzymes is great stuff - the company can't sell it directly to Australia but I found a nice online pet store in the US that was willing to ship it here. I'm very pleased with the results and will be getting more of it (and Flexicose) when it runs out. I'm glad you're having the same results with your two doggies as well. I haven't tried the Oxydrops yet but I'm tempted...

Marina - Please do try the supplements. I can't adequately describe the increase in quality of life for my dog since he's started taking them. Talk this over with your vet and if they decide that it is ok (even if they think it's useless and won't help) then give it a go.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Iam a pet lover also-I had a friend who just got a pure bred dog and the breeder told her not to feed it puppy food but adult food. Thought being is that the puppy food makes them grow faster than their bodies can keep up with. She gives vitamins as a extra. I think its Labs she breeds. And is very successful with it. Hope this helps Crying or Very sad
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
red head, I've never in my life heard that. Young dogs need the puppy food because it's got more fat and protein that support them during their growth spurts. Smaller dogs do need to be switched to adult sooner than large dogs, mainly because they stop growing sooner. You need to feed a decent brand, not that supermarket garbage...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Not sure this is an option where you live...but what about a Vet school??? Here, they'll do things close to cost.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Marina, It sounds like you have a great breeder. My sister got a miniature pinscher a few years ago, and the breeder gave her the little puppy too early from the mom, sayin in resonse to my sister's worry that someone else would buy her if she didnt. Poor litle thing probably started getting problems in part beacuse of that.
Mini has hip dysplasia and arthritis too. Mini Pins have a tendency to that as they get older, as wellas liver poblems which she also has.
My sis got some meds from the doctor but she was going to look into glucosamine and oher natural formulas. I started looking into some natural remedies to help her.
Has anyone heard of DGP? It's from Australia, a combo of various natural remedies. I'll look into Flexicose and Nyzymes.

Prayers for you and Meeko, luv the name Smile

Update:Just checked out what med. Mini is on Rimadyl, an analgesic. I guess anti-inflam. is bad for her liver. I checked out the web for Flexicose and Nyzymes, sound good. Anyone heard of any problems with them in regards to the liver? Mini has to eat low- protein food from the vet and everything.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Update:Just checked out what med. Mini is on Rimadyl, an analgesic. I guess anti-inflam. is bad for her liver. I checked out the web for Flexicose and Nyzymes, sound good. Anyone heard of any problems with them in regards to the liver? Mini has to eat low- protein food from the vet and everything.

There is absolutely no problem for Mini to try Flexicose. I not only give it to Maggie, I take it. Smile One of the reasons I researched Nyzmes is I did not want Maggie to take Rimadyl or Metacam. Nyzymes.com has a phone number that you can call. I can't begin to tell you how much help and support they have given me with Maggie. My Vet is thrilled with the comfort they have given Maggie. My four year old Scottie has no health issues (except the common dog issues)yet I give him Nyzmes every day to keep him healthy. His coat has become beautiful and he no longer gets hot spots or ear infection.

My thoughts are with Mini. I hate to see an animal hurting. Crying or Very sad
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Marina...

I just read your post. Sighing....

It might be a bit different for a dog that has displasia in both hips, but my experience as a longtime dog lover is that with a little extra effort, it really is manageable.

When I got out of law school and finally got a place of my own, the first thing on my list was to get a BIG dog (to join my eskie, who only believed she was a rottweiler). My best friend from childhood has moved into the area around the same time and was also shopping for a puppy so off we went....

I ended up adopting an iditorod trained alaskan husky who never had any major health problems until the day he died at a ripe old age. He was a very large dog and suffered from arthritis in both hips when he got old, but that was nothing that we couldn't deal with...

My friend wasn't so lucky. She purchased a beautiful Great Pyreenees from a very reputable breeder and within a few months was deeply in love. Unfortunately, when the dog was about a year old, she was diagnosed with hip displasia. She was clearly in pain and it also made her very disagreeable which isn't a small problem for a dog that size. My friend was beside herself when the dog snapped at her sister's kid. Her options were surgery, which she couldn't afford, or returning the dog.

To make a long story short, she put the dog on meds. Nzymes, baby aspirin, and a couple of other things. She only occasionally used stronger steroidal compounds when the dog suffered episodic crises (which seemed to happen when it was particularly cold or damp. She also lined her bed with an electric blanket which was an enormous help.

I won't say everything was fine. The dog had bad days now and then and she couldn't run and jump like the other family dogs. With all that said though, she had a very good quality of life and was a sweet, happy, highly intelligent animal. Because they almost lost her, she also was, without a doubt, the most pampered. It didn't spoil her, just made her super affectionate.

She lived to be about 12, which isn't bad for a giant breed. In the end, she died of pancreatic cancer which progressed very, very quickly.

I know these decisions can be hard, especially when you've invested alot of money in the purchase of a pet. I know for myself, I could never give the dog up and I wouldn't put an animal down unless its quality of life was hellish.

One of my eskies - my first dog, actually - was diagnosed with immune mediated thrombocytopaenia when she was about 3 years old. I was sick over it. I couldn't bear the thought of losing her and it was clear that she was dying. At the time, I was a student and anything beyond simple immunizations was out of my league financially. I was lucky. A great vet explained to me that more often than not, when the condition is treated with a 3 week steroidal regimen, it can be reversed and never reoccur. It was an expensive therapy and the fact that I was sobbing inconsolably led him to offer to treat her for free. Thank god - it worked. Within a month she was her old frisky, dictatorial self. She lived for 18 years and no matter how many dogs I own in my lifetime, she'll always have a very special place in my heart...

It's a very personal decision, but you obviously love the dog. If it were me, I'd take the offer of another puppy but keep Meeko and try some of the new drug therapies out there. Her life may be a little different that it would be without the displasia, but that doesn't mean that it can't be a good life. Especially with a family that loves her.
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
marina,

My heart goes out to you and your family. Our adorable mini-dachsie, Lady, several years ago and we had to make the same decision. She was 11 years old at that time. Her back legs became paralyzed, almost over night. It was heatbreaking, sad, scary...for all of us. We took her to our vet, who is extremely good, and compassionate. He wanted to keep her for a few days and treat her with medication and started her on supplements....but basically did not have much hope and wanted to give us a few days to help prepare the children for the worst case scenario. It's very difficult to maintain composure and stay strong for the children when I was a mess inside! Each day, my husband would visit her and report back to us. (Our dear vet even kept her in his office during the day) On the third day, we were surprised to hear that she was improving somewhat. On the fifth day, we brought Lady home from the vet's and she slowly regained 100% use of both legs, and was back to behaving as a puppy! We gave her supplements, some that were mentioned here, and baby aspirin every day. We were blessed to love Lady for four more years. During her 15th year, the problem came back, and this time she was in lots of pain. We all knew what what we needed to do at that time, which was severely painful, but were grateful for the additional four years we had with her, and appreciating every day.

marina....again, my heart goes out to you and your family. I know what you mean about the strong attachment when you don't expect it. Please know that I'm praying and sending positive thoughts your way.....

Deb
MsJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Marina, I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. I dont' have children, I only have a german shepherd dog that I call my baby.

When he was a puppy, he had a little accident in the garage, his foot got caught in one of the cables and he was pulling his leg to free himself but the cable only tightened some more. He was hurt. I took him to the vet and the Vet said that he has hip displacia. I told him I don't believe him. So I went to another Vet who said that it's not HD. To make sure, we went to an orthopedic surgeon to check his x-rays. She said it's not HD but an injury.

The Orthopedic surgeon then sent my dog's x-ray to UC Davis for another opinion, not HD.
I was so relieved because I was not going to give my dog back to the breeder. This breeder has been breeding dogs for over 40 years, his dogs goes to the US Air Force / Police as working dogs, he can't believe it when I told him that one of his pups have HD.

One of the things that can make a big impact on your dog's health is his diet. There's a lot of people out there that have dogs with health problems and their dogs improved a whole lot when they started feeding their dogs BARF - bones and raw food, my dog is on this diet since he was 7 mos. old, believe it or not, he is almost 6 years old now and apart from that little fiasco when he was a pup, he has seen the vet 3 times - for his shots.

Also, are the Vets sure that it's really HD and not PANO?

Here's Zeus sending his love to your dog.
KathySue

Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Marina,

I read the whole thread of your postings and your story is very touching. I know you've heard much mention of the products "Nzymes" & "flexicose", but you really have to give them a try. Visit the nzymes website and read the "real person" testimonials - some of them are pretty incredible. Another very important point (mentioned earlier) is the dog's diet.

Eagle Pack is the absolute best food you can give your dog. It is holistic, which means it uses human-grade quality ingredients (you wouldn't believe what is in even the better quality dog foods!). Visit the eagle pack website. There also you will find some amazing testimonials. It's the only food which has been clinically proven to improve and even cure serious bone conditions. I personally know someone who has a dog which had deformed (pointing inward) front legs and after they switched to Eagle Pack, it only took a couple of months for the condition to completely reverse itself.

My own Bernese Mountain Dog, who is now 9 months old and 87.5 lbs has always been taking these 3 products. He is in excellent health.

Just as a side-line, regarding the comment about feeding adult food to large breed puppies (to slow down growth) - that is totally incorrect. The dog needs FEWER calories as a puppy to regulate their growth - not the reverse.

I do wish you all the best. I had to put down two dogs in the last 3 years. They both lived long lives for large dogs (15 years) - but it was excruciating anyway.

Best wishes to you and your family..
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |