Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

LIPS!?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:05 am      Reply with quote
I'm addicted to Dancing with the Stars, but I'm finding that one of the stars, Lisa Rinna, is hard to watch. She used to be a soap opera actress and now does all kinds of things.... I've always thought she was absolutely gorgeous but what went wrong with her LIPS?!?! What procedure(s) resulted in this?! Her top lip is enormous and uneven. It almost breaks my heart! Is is repairable? Maybe if I knew what could have caused it, I can get over it. Kind of freaky! I can't imagine that collagen injections could go so very wrong.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:22 am      Reply with quote
I agree!!! I saw her on something else and I was like "what the???" She always had full lips, but obviously had some kind of injection. She would probably stick to it if you thew her against a wall!!!

I look at other celebs - like Meg Ryan, who was sooo bloody cute (IMO) but then she had plastic surgery and looked horrible. Same with Melanie Griffith....these people have all the money in the world....why not go to a plastic surgeon who can do a good job?

Maria Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
You know it is funny you wrote this because last night, i noticed one of the girls with shorter hair(assuming this is lisa rinna, soap opera star)upper lip was thick but in the middle looked like a chunk was missing. I turned to my boyfriend(whom of course did not notice) and said she had botox or something done to her lips. I only noticed it though when they were learning their dance steps but when they did their performance, and the judging, I did not notice and wondered if she had her lips redone during the week prior??

I am glad i am not the only one who notices these things, sometimes i feel i am being too judgemental.
fierce
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
You know i should also say they have a new host this year. But the girl last year had the same problem with her lips. she looked like she has had alot of different things done to her body and face to look picture perfect though.

so now i am wondering if botox and other injections result in this lip problem after using for long periods of time??
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
I saw her last night also...what DID she do to herself...she's missing a chuck out of her upper lip. I wonder if she had some kind of lip implant inserted????

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
haven't seen dancing with the stars but saw her (LIPsa Rinna) on E channel regarding the golden globes with half her chest hanging out and her lips taking up most of the picture... what the?!?! poor old hubby harry, she can't even seem to hold her lips still, they seemingly have a life of their own... i'm very very frightened...

Kiwigirl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, her lips started getting that way back when she was on “Melrose Place.” In fact, there was this club at my college that used to watch MP just to see how much bigger Lisa Rinna’s lips looked every week!

Personally, I think it comes from abusing the injectable lip plumpers like Restalyne for many years. I think LR is a prime example of what can happen if you overdo it, just like some woman that have frozen faces from abusing Bo-tox. It’s because of LR and other starlets (Goldie Hawn is another with the freaky-looking trout-pout) that I would rather get my plumper lips at of a bottle of supplements or topical lip gloss because I’d be afraid that once you start with the injectible fillers that you’d have to keep up the maintenance for the rest of your life. I don’t know if my fear is actually reasonable or not, but that’s why I’ll never get mine done that way....

While we’re on the subject of freaky-lips, have y’all seen Jessica Simpson lately? Since she split from Nick, it looks like she’s been spending a lot of time in her plastic surgeon’s office! Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:11 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
While we’re on the subject of freaky-lips, have y’all seen Jessica Simpson lately? Since she split from Nick, it looks like she’s been spending a lot of time in her plastic surgeon’s office! Shock

You know... this just goes to show that no matter how beautiful some people are, they just aren't satisfied. IMO, Jessica Simpson (moving past the "ditz" factor, which I'm pretty sure is purely marketing) is one of the prettiest young stars out there and it's just crazy that she's getting any work done. Unreal.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I am so glad I am not alone in my thoughts when I see these ladies Embarassed yikes....they have totally deformed themselves. Makes me very glad I can take a vitamin and be relatively happy with the results (thanks to caretake) Wink . Now if she could just work on finding a simple vitamin for our chests hmm
Melissa
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |