Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Decleor Ylang Ylang Oil as daytime moisturizer?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
almagarret
5% products discount

Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!

Can the Decleor Ylang Ylang Oil be used as a daytime moisturizer for problem prone combination skin, like the Dr. Hauschka Oil can be used?

I've been using the Dr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil, which works fine, but I really like the Decleor products.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I have used the Decleor Neroli Oil as a daytime moisturiser (I also often use Dr Hauschka Normalising Day Oil) and I don't see a problem using it during the day. I do find that sometimes it's not heavy enough.
Also Jojoba Oil and Grapeseed Oil make good day oils Very Happy

5% products discount

Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks rosebud!!

Hey do you know if Decleor tests on animals? I only buy from companies who don't, so I hope they don't!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I did a search on line and came across this site, if you scroll down you will see that Decleor comes under the list of companies that do not test on animals:

http://www.forwardgarden.com/forward/124395.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Rosebud, when you use the Neroli oil as your day moisturiser, what do you use on top as sunscreen?

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:14 am      Reply with quote
I only wear sunscreen in the summer (I am generally on night hours and live in the UK!!)
In the summer months I use Avene and the highest SPF I can find, the one I use is the lait in the spray bottle.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,

I have a sample of the ylang ylang oil and Matte fluid and I use those both during the day. I love Decleor so far and the samples last for a long time. This winter has been very drying for my skin and I find I use both Jojoba and the ylang ylang oil. Then before I put on the makeup I use the matte fluid on my oily zones. It REALLY stops the shine. I use my powder to set my face and I don't really need to worry about shine for most of the day.
I started using the Olay Complete Defense daily UV moisturizer as a sunscreen (30)based on the many reviews here and I must admit, it is nice. I actually bought it for my child and I find I use it when I will be outside. I notice if I don't use the Decleor products then I'm having to use my powder more, but when I do use the ylang ylang and matte fluid I don't have a problem.

Hope that helps.

5% products discount

Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much everyone!

I just bought way too $$ much Decleor at EDS. I can't wait to get it!

I really like the Dr. Hauschka products, but the Decleor products are even better, I think. Plus, they smell so good and are so luxurious.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |