Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Maybelline Shadow Effects Liner Pencil
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes I love the nice size shadow/liner pencils.Soft enough to go on smoothly,yet lasting power.
The pkg is suppose to show the color.I chose what I thought was a Taupe color.$4.98 at Walmart.When I applied it,it was more a translucent silver color.I wouldnt purchase again.
I will continue my search. Very Happy
Have a good hair day!
Skin care addict
Ssue
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried Rimmel eye liner pencils yet? You can also get it at WalMart for under $5. It goes on very smoothly and the color lasts all day- at least for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:51 am      Reply with quote
I used to use a Rimmel khol eye liner years ago and they always worked well. In fact Rimmel does not have some bad products, I love the Blushers even more than MAC ones!!!!
I also purchased a nail polish in the hotest pink colour I've seen, they have a really good colour selection on the nail pollishes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I too love Rimmell "eye" products. The eye shadows come in various cool colors and the stuff stays put. I also like the smaller compacts for easy storage. I dip my brush in water and use them as eye liner as well, and they do stay all day. I get no creases or smudges. Cheap too.
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the tips,I went into Walmart this morning and got a Almay pencil eyeliner,this time I am keeping the receipt.It is part of the color of your eyes thing.To match and bring out the color of your eyes.I get so overwhelmed,it seems there are thousands of brand and choices.I will keep my eyes open for Rimmel.
Thank you all
Have a graet skin day!
Linda
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Love Rimmel Lip Liner in * spam alert *! No need for sharpening too! Tell ya one thing..I can't tell the difference between my Rimmel liner and my Dior liner but my pocket book can! Rolling Eyes

Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
erm, how do you sharpen it? or is all that little bit at the tip all you get? lol... just excuse me, i'm another dumb blonde!
poofybabypenguin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
omgosh the Almay one is amazing! I have brown eyes and I got it in the Purple and Brown, purple being my favourite Smile It goes on smooth and lasts well. PLUS on the other end is a highlighter color that you can use for lining the lower lashes and inner corners. Best purple eyeliner ever! Also easy to remove. I used to love the Clinique quickliner which was very dramatic, smooth, and amazing staying power. Too bad it refuses to come off.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
I have gotten some excellent products for the money with Rimmel.

I recently tried the Santa Rosa blush. I am PPP with blonde hair/green eyes and this is a very natural blush - sort of peachy/pink for $2.99 sale SDM.

I also have some different eye shadow pans - can't remember cost but under $5.00. Very good pigment and works well as an eyeliner. I also got some eye pencils on sale at SDM for $2.99 each. The jungle green is a nice one and was mentioned on different forums.

I love cheap but good drugstore finds.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |