Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Natural Gold Turmeric Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
softsilk

Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:22 am      Reply with quote
I bought Himani Gold Turmeric Cream fromwww.naturalplaza.com a few weeks ago. The site contains extracts of gold and turmeric and assured soft, smooth glowy skin.

I decided to try it out, as the site was providing shipping free. The product also arrived very fast and beleive me using this product has definately made my skin look better.

There are no side effects of using a chemical laden cream nor was it expensive. I definately recommend this product for people who want to switch to matural herbs laden cosmetics.
Mabsy

Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:33 am      Reply with quote
I bought Turmeric cream before (not from the same company I don't think) but I couldn't use it due to the strong scent. That doesn't usually bother me but it was so cloying that I just couldn't stand it on my face after a few tries Sad I think that was actually just natural turmeric scent so this just isn't for me....

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:55 am      Reply with quote
This was an interesting site. But I couldn 't seem to find the ingredient listing of their products. It just says gold and tumeric. Confused

I am wondering what the benefit of "gold flakes" are to one's skin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:24 am      Reply with quote
there is some company here in Japan selling a product with gold in it.. I will look up the ad tonight and post the info.. tempted to by their sample set just for the curiosity factor...
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Hmm no idea but found this on Ebay....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Magnetic-Gold-Hyaluronic-Argirelene-Anti-Aging-Cream_W0QQitemZ5662651541QQcategoryZ95180QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:46 am      Reply with quote
OK, found the stuff that is advertised in the JAL card members magazine. It is called "Cellamona Gold Ion Cream". According to the English website the gold flakes balance the skins ionic state or something. This is what it is suppsed to do (copied off the website):

MAGNUS’ Cellamona Series GOLD ION CREAM Nourishing Hydro-Gel was specifically
created to go beyond typical everyday skincare. It not only cleanses the skin, it
promotes the maintenance of healthy skin to prevent further damage. The removal
of impurities using gold and other luxurious ingredients allows for a continual process
of healthy, clean, invigorated skin cells to replenish and maintain truly radiant skin.
This nourishing hydro-gel uses exclusive all natural ingredients gentle enough for all
skin types. Light and non-greasy like a gel, nourishing and moisturizing like a cream.
Include revolutionary GOLD ION CREAM in your weekly skincare regimen for a
beautiful, youthful-looking you.

5 Unique Features in One Bottle

1) Deep Cleansing that works like a Soft Peel
Effective Ingredients: Aloe, Cabomer, Gold, Vitamin E.
GOLD ION CREAM removes impurities by absorbing, then gently removing -
rather than acid-burning - the impurities, thereby causing no damage to the skin.
The Cream leaves your skin truly clean and healthy.

2) Gold: Skin Ion Balancer
Effective Ingredient: Gold.
Gold regulates the ionic balance of the skin, thereby aiding the skin to maintain
its optimal level of ionic balance.

3) Moisturizing
Effective Ingredients: Aloe, Licorice, Scutellaria Root extract, Squalane, Vitamin E.
To combat damages caused by the sun, a sub-optimal diet and everyday stress,
GOLD ION CREAM contains numerous deeply nourishing and skin-whitening
ingredients to help fight the signs of aging.

4) Tone, Glow, Firm
Effective Ingredients: Collagen, Elastin, Squalane, Vitamin E.
Requirements of healthy skin: Tone, Natural Glow and Elasticity. GOLD ION CREAM
consists of abundant ingredients that smoothes the skin, boosts radiance and
renews elasticity.

5) Skin Cell Renewal
Effective Ingredients: Allantoin, Bifidus extract, DNA, Pearl extract, Sage extract,
Scutellaria Root extract, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid.

If you want to look at the site the addy is:
http://www.magnususa.com/products/product5.html

According to the advertisements here in Japan it is supposed to be the first recommended product of the AAAAA (Asian American Anti-Aging Association), a society of anti-aging doctors (which, since I cannot find a website for seems like a dubious organization to me)

Anyway,at 10,500yen/US$80 a jar, I think I would be trying the $10 trial sachet kit first!! (in Japan the company also sells a lotion that has platinum in it )
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |