Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Questions about Cellular Skin Rx Relax-a-line....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering about this product, first of all can it be used during pregnancy (I am currently 7 months), also how effective is this product in getting rid of fine lines around the mouth and eye area? And last but not least can sensitive skins use this product? I am very intriqued by the ingredients, very few are in it so I thought it might be good for sensitive skin types like myself. I also think the price is great for an anti-aging product! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using it for over a year on my crow's feet and it works wonders. I like that the hyaluronic acid gives a boost to my under-eye cream as well. I used to use it between my brows but when Cellular Skin Rx came out with the Relax Plus Vialox, I switched to that one for my "11". The Vialox is stronger and works better to flatten those lines out nicely. The Relax-A-Line I have used on my vertical lip lines and I thought it worked pretty well there. I haven't tried it on my naso-labial lines. I think those have to be plumped up with fillers. They aren't caused by muscle movement so the Relax-A-Line probably wouldn't affect those lines at all.

Oh, by the way, I got an email from Cellular SkinRX saying that the Vialox is on sale this weekend only so if you wanted to try it, this would be the time to get it. They are having some sort of weekend specials on weekends now.Smile
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks betterat40, that answers one of my questions...sounds like something that would work for me! But I need to know if this product can be used while pregnant and also is it suitable for sensitive skins? Anbody Know??

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Hey Betterat40, (BTW LOVE that name)

Have you tried Revive Volumizing serum? I use that for my N/L folds and it is working. Almost smoothed out. That is what it does. KGF is the ONLY growth factor that helps with VOLUME. Even surgery cannot help with that. You have things stretched out with surgery but you still have volume loss. Just ask for a sample of it from NM.

Just trying to share the wealth... Very Happy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Re: Re Vive...I just looked up the price-$600 u.s. is a bit much. Rolling Eyes
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
moosette,
The Relax-A-Line is a very nice product, however I would avoid using any neuro-peptide during preganancy if I were you. Although there is no specific research as the the effect it may have on the fetus, even the manufacturer of the peptide warns against using it while pregnant and/or nursing in their MSDS & Formulation Guide.
Hope that helps, and congratulations!
Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for your help and the congratulations pbsadhaka! Smile I guess I will have to wait to try this product since I plan on nursing also. Are there any safe alternatives to minimize fine lines that is suitable for sensitive skin?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
you might want to take a look at Epidermx microdermabrasion protreatment and Silkia camellia oil from goldportbeauty.com ... they are completely natural and safe to use during pregnancy. I have been on them since july and am amazed at how they have turned my skin around ... not to mention acne and large pores, i also had fine lines on the forehead and depressed acne scars but now the fine lines are totally gone, only a deeper one is still faintly visible, and the depressed acne scars are more than half better. I was an oil slick before and now it looks much less oily, even after using the Silkia oil. I can't believe how nice my skin looks ... it hasn't been this clear and smooth in a long time.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:44 am      Reply with quote
I love the relax-a-line. You should definitely try it after your are done nursing. It contains only 3 ingredients, and for my skin simple is always better. And it works. Not to mention it is completely affordable, and the 1/2oz. bottle lasts and lasts. I use 1 drop 2 times a day, and my bottle lasted me just over 4 months. AWESOME!

Although you can't use it now....don't forget about it later.

Lori

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |