Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Decleor cleansing milk
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I recently finished off a sample of this and it is a very light milky cleanser that smells wonderful. The ingredients are:

8.4 oz: Water (Aqua), Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance (Parfum), Laureth-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

If someone at the spa could tell me if the lactic acid in it is dairy derived or from a plant source, I'd appreciate it? I would consider purchasing this, as the sample was nice, but need to know about that ingredient as I am a vegan--no animal ingredients or by-products. Thanks
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi thoughtcrime. My Decleor stuff arrived from EDS, and I really like everything I've tried. I'm disappointed, though, that the ingredients were not listed on the samples or the full-size products. The Decleor website only lists the essential oils. How did you find out the other ingredients?
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi Alohagirl, the ingredients are listed on the full size bottles. But for this particular product, since I only had a sample, I got it from Sephora's website. I wish EDS listed all ingredients on their websites... You can also call EDS directly; they always have provided me with ingredients list upon request. But check the boxes of the full size, because every Decleor product I have has ingredients on the box.
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, thoughtcrime. I think I know what happened. The Hydra Floral cream I ordered came in a gift set. The pot must have been removed from its original box, and that's why there was no ingredient list.Sad

I'm not a vegan, like you, but I'm concerned about ingredients because I've always been suspicious of man-made chemicals. That's why I'm so excited about Decleor-- the oils and balms are 100% natural. Very Happy I just wish their wonderful creams were chemical free too.
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I like it but it's a little weak to remove makeup.
shopper
5% products discount

Wed May 02, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I find the cleansing milk very good at removing make up. This is what works for me.... I apply the cleansing milk to my face and over my eyes and use circular motions, I wet a large cotton pad with warm water and wipe the cleansing milk off, then I splash warm water on my face and finish off with the toner. I am left with perfect clean skin! Smile
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
How does it compare with the sothys normalizing beauty cleansing milk. The sothys one is really amazing. It does not dry up your skin, but with good cleansing effect even you wear foundation. I love teh sothys one. So, which one is better?
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 6:30 am      Reply with quote
gwynethhung wrote:
How does it compare with the sothys normalizing beauty cleansing milk. The sothys one is really amazing. It does not dry up your skin, but with good cleansing effect even you wear foundation. I love teh sothys one. So, which one is better?

I think as to the feeling after cleansing, Decleor is not bad, but maybe it's not as effective to remove makeup.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
if i dont makeup, i just use the sunblock, do you think the decleor cleaning milk can do good enough?
shopper
5% products discount

Fri May 04, 2007 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:
gwynethhung wrote:

I think as to the feeling after cleansing, Decleor is not bad, but maybe it's not as effective to remove makeup.

I used Sothys for over 10 years and loved the line too. In my opinion Sothys and Decleor cleansers are similar and almost have the same effect on my skin. Both lines get 2 thumbs up from me. I wear MAC pressed foundation and black mascara. My skin is always left clean (wiped off with a wet cotton pad)but does feel a bit softer with Decleor.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
dreamcat wrote:
I like it but it's a little weak to remove makeup.

I agree. Anybody knows which cleansing product from Decleor can help to remove makeup(not eye makeup remover) thoroughly.
kwchan1007
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 9:23 am      Reply with quote
For remove the make-up, i think cleansing oil is more effective. I use sothys for normal cleasing. I quite interested which cleansing milk can throughtly remove the make-up, i more like the texture of the cleansing milk. Cool
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
if i dont makeup, i just use the sunblock, do you think the decleor cleaning milk can do good enough?

why nobody ask my question? Confused Embarassed Sad
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone feel the scents from Decleor are overpowering sometime? I only tried a small sample before and haven't decided if I would pursue this line.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 6:24 am      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
helenzwl wrote:

It depends on what sunscreen you wear, as for me, it can't remove completely the shiseido very water-resistent sunscreen.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 6:25 am      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:
Does anyone feel the scents from Decleor are overpowering sometime? I only tried a small sample before and haven't decided if I would pursue this line.

I like the scent of the cleansing milk and toner, while others, I don't know.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:
helenzwl wrote:
helenzwl wrote:

It depends on what sunscreen you wear, as for me, it can't remove completely the shiseido very water-resistent sunscreen.

thanks for your reply!
i also use the shiseido sunscreen!
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 6:36 am      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
meggiequn wrote:
helenzwl wrote:
helenzwl wrote:

thanks for your reply!
i also use the shiseido sunscreen!

which one do you use now? i'm using extra smooth spf 38, but i want to try the spf 55 for the coming summer.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
oh! we use the same one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i am afraid the spf55 one will be difficult to remove! so i ask should i use makeup remover to wash the face!
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 8:08 am      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
oh! we use the same one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i am afraid the spf55 one will be difficult to remove! so i ask should i use makeup remover to wash the face!

For me, spf38 is already difficult, the BA told me spf 34(?) is not water-proof, but i'm afraid it's too low for summer.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 10:06 am      Reply with quote
thanks for your reply!
maybe i should buy a stronger makeup remover!
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 10:33 am      Reply with quote
you're welcome!
ykl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 2:30 am      Reply with quote
does it expensive? i am using neutrogena cleansing milk which is quite good also
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 6:39 am      Reply with quote
ykl wrote:
does it expensive? i am using neutrogena cleansing milk which is quite good also

it does not expensive, you can check from EDS! just $29
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
i got a sample of this cleansing milk from EDS. I LOVE the smell and it is really gentle, however i don't find it different from other cleansing milks. I'll stick to my DR. H cleansing milk

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |