Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What to wear on Valentine's Day?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:02 am      Reply with quote
What's the proper way to dress for a date on Valentine's day? I don't want to be too formal or casual. I prefer semi-casual. I wanna wear a skirt, so what color or material will be suitable? What about shoes and top? Sorry about the questions but I'm kinda dumb when it comes to fashion sense Crying or Very sad
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Stardusty I really would not worry about what you wear, I am sure whoever you are going on the date with likes you reguardless of what you are wearing Very Happy

The most important thing is to wear what makes you feel comfortable, sexy and confident whether it be a skirt or a nice pair of jeans (jeans look stunning with a pair of nice shoes and nice top)

What outfit do you get complimented on the most?
Wear someting similar to this.

Have a great time anyway Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with rosebud - go with what is most flattering and comfortable to you!!
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
is this a first date..or is it someone you've been dating a while????

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
where are you doing??? I love vancouver that you can wear jeans pretty much anywhere!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:49 am      Reply with quote
well basically he's my bf and we've been together for about a month. We're gonna go to a semi-formal restaurant. I guess there's no dress code so basically u can wear anything, even jeans and runners if you want. It's just that I wanna wear a skirt and look nice that day for the occassion if u get what i mean. Anyway, a very stupid question, haha...do u girls think those light brown suede boots match with black skirt? And does it fit the occasion or those semi-formal restaurant? LOL I know I sound stupid but I can't help it Confused Anyway, thanks! Very Happy
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
Anyway, a very stupid question, haha...do u girls think those light brown suede boots match with black skirt? And does it fit the occasion or those semi-formal restaurant? LOL I know I sound stupid but I can't help it Confused Anyway, thanks! Very Happy

Darlin', I wear boots all winter long... all colors and textures... with anything... I love 'em! I think they're sexy and stylish, and if they look nice, you can wear them anywhere. I love boots with a skirt and if that ever goes completely out of style, I might never leave the house again.

You'll look fantastic. Go and have fun!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Stardusty you will have to give us all a full report on how your date goes!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Light brown would be fine with a black skirt...chocolate brown would be a different story!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
But what if the boots are flat? I mean it doesn't have any heels to it. Will that be too casual or it's ok? Anyway, I'll give you girls a full report...you girls are great...haha...just hope my skin is behaving that day. Very Happy
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
got a digital camera? take a pic from the waist down.... Smile

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |