Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Dr Hauschka Lip Care Stick
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I stopped using Haushka products - except for the lip stick. I have the pot too, but it dries out my lips so I usually have to put the stick on as the top coat.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have the pot. I like it, i like the smell...but it is just good...i wouldn't say it is the best ever. I also got it as a GWP. I don't think i would actually buy it. IMHO it's too expensive for what it is. I will continue using it when i can get it for free tho! Laughing
scuzan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. H. Lip stick is great. It leaves my lips a hint of shine and moisturizes them well. And the smell is refreshing and nice. I recommend it.
jiaj
5% products discount

Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
As you can see, I got one about a year ago, and I am still using it! I've almost got to the bottom of it, but a lip stick for 11 months? That's ecnomic!
I want another one!

jiaj wrote:
I think this lip stick is great too!
The ones I used before this one is much more oily or say moisturizing, so at first I was not very impressed by this Dr.H lip stick. But after using it for a couple of weeks, I found it actually helping my lips become more healthy looking and I loved it!
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
I'm loving this lip balm as well! I keep getting free ones as gifts from EDS. Super moisturizing and keeps your lips smooth and a little shiny. Love it! I have one...everywhere in the house and in the car!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
This lip balm is good, but I find it's not as moisturizing as the one in a pot. However, I do think it's quite expensive for a lip balm. Sad Right now I'm just using Vaseline and it works just as well for me.

5% products discount

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:13 am      Reply with quote
The greatest lip care product I have ever used.
jiaj
5% products discount

Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I love this one!
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:20 am      Reply with quote
I received this as a free gift and I keep it in my gym bag for those dry times! I like its moisture and my hair doesn't stick to it!
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
How would you describe the scent of this lip stick?
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
I did't like the smell at the very fist beginning but I started to love it afterwards.
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
This is by far the best lip balm I have ever used!!! It tastes pretty good, is fairly cheap, and really does moisturize and protect lips. I carry one in my pocket at work! Highly recommended!
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:31 am      Reply with quote
I can`t say that my chappy winter lips are totally recovered with Dr.H. Lip stick, but the improvement is remarkable! I`m on the right way!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
I don't like the taste and the texture... Confused
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
OOOH, this is one of my faves...until I tried the JOhn Masters...its much silkier and smooter, and feels like it conditions the lips a little better....
osharon
5% products discount

Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:33 am      Reply with quote
I love most products from Dr.H, but this one is just not suitable for me, it dries out my lips Confused
moonshadow
5% products discount

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
I got this gift when I ordered their goods from EDS, very moisture and I like it
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
I used 1 stick and even ordered another one. But this time around I notice that it is making my lips dryer than ever! I now am on the hunt for another moisturizer for my lips...

5% products discount

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:04 am      Reply with quote
I don't like the smell of the stick.
suzannek
5% products discount

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I think this is a tad bit too drying; I prefer Vaseline.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:38 am      Reply with quote
I love DR. H lip stick!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:53 am      Reply with quote
I have used both Dr H's lipstick and balm. I think they are all nice, however, the balm is much better. THe balm is softer, smells much better, more hydrating. If you like the lipstick, better try the balm, too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2008 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
My friend and I always keep in the bag. It is fantastic. Highly highly recommended.
JennyDee

Wed May 21, 2008 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
I love the balm, but find the price a little prohibitive. Thank goodness the balm or stick is often a free gift on EDS! I'll try the weleda product. Thanks for the tip.
kathyboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think this is the best lip stick for me so far, I have been using it for like 5-6 sticks and still love it Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |