Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dr Hauschka Lip Care Stick
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
displaced
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:58 am      Reply with quote
It smells like orange to me- I find it appealing. I prefer the stick. It's a bit expensive though, but I probably will buy again.
pieperd
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:46 am      Reply with quote
We still use the lip care stick. It works great during the day. I got mine as free gifts. My kids us it too, and I prefer it to the cheaper ones because it really works.
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:32 am      Reply with quote
I like Dr.Hauschka's products.They are not only made from natural but also effective.This is also the greatest lip care product I have ever used.I will continue to use it. Very Happy
sahm
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
This and John Masters lipsticks are awesome!
katinzhat

Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
A so-so lip balm not much unlike others I've tried, except that it doesn't have menthol or mint which is a plus. I found it still needed re-applying several times through the day and didn't comfort my lips for long or as much as I need. I have very dry skin so I need something really nourishing.
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I use both the lipcare stick and the balm. The stick is great on the run during the day, and I use the balm from the pot before bedtime.

During the day gives my lips a healthy pink glow.
sissyp
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
After reading all the great reviews I purchased the balm and loved it. It felt thick and covered nicely. It did wear off quickly which was a problem and about 2 weeks after purchasing my 3 year old got a hold of it. The most expensive "craft" item he's had to date. I have not repurchased but plan to. Right now I am using Nuxe Paris lip balm and find it does everything I want it to. When I put it on before bed I can still feel it on my lips in the morning. A bit too heavy for day use though so will most likely use Dr. H for day.
innifree
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
i prefer to Dr Hauschka Lip Care Stick
maybe kielh's 1# is also ok

i've used Dr Hauschka for 2years ,like it very much
emma-claire

Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am sure that if you checked my purchasing history at EDS you would find that I purchase a lot of lip balm: Decleor, DrH in both the pot and the stick, Pangea (all of them). I have also previously purchased REN. But the one that is most memorable is the Decleor in the stick (Decleor used to have this, then discontinued, and I think has it back again, but EDS does not stock Sad Maybe EDS should stock this just for me!!!
Anyway, I think the best way is to try all the natural lip balms and see which one, or which ones suit you because we are all different and the seasons change too.
Rating for the DR H pot and stick are 8/10 - still thinking about the Decleor stick (Mabsy could you use your seductive powers to look into this?). I would go for the pot if your lips are really dry as the consistency is creamier and you can get more on your lips compared to the stick.
Cheers EC
rocruru
5% products discount

Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
I love the balm - nice enough, smells lovely and is an effective lip balm . it's a HG product for me.
samuelfrzk
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
it is the best lip stick I have ever used.it really woks and its smell is not bad.i cannot bear the smell of the stick of Kielh's.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
the best one I have ever used! It is moisture.
jadecoin
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:27 am      Reply with quote
My lips tend to be dry, so I can't live without lip balm. I have tried so many brands, and this one is the best that I have ever used. It feels like real lipsticks and stays longer on my lips than the other brands. It has no chemical or cheap-fragrance taste. I have been using this one for two years. I do want to get some changes, but I haven't found a better one yet.
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
I used one several years ago, and think it just soso. Crying or Very sad
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Like it
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm not impressed with Dr. Hauschka lip stick at all, it's pretty dry. I also tried Julie Hewett Camellia balm and it is also very dry. In fact, both of these balms you have to use a lot in oder to hydrate the lips even a tiny bit.

Among the natural ones I prefer Weleda balm, unfortunately, EDS was out of it. It's cheaper, contains Jojoba oil and is much more hydrating. No need to re-apply it 5 hundred times. Rolling Eyes
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:31 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
I'm not impressed with Dr. Hauschka lip stick at all, it's pretty dry. I also tried Julie Hewett Camellia balm and it is also very dry. In fact, both of these balms you have to use a lot in oder to hydrate the lips even a tiny bit.

Among the natural ones I prefer Weleda balm, unfortunately, EDS was out of it. It's cheaper, contains Jojoba oil and is much more hydrating. No need to re-apply it 5 hundred times. Rolling Eyes

Dr. Hauschka lip stick was too dry for me too. I had to apply it very often with no result at all.
I`ll try Weleda balm, sounds interesting.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:54 am      Reply with quote
for me,i like the uriage lip stick
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
dont like it , not dydrate enough to my lip
xiyue
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
This lip balm is good, I recommend it.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |