Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
pimple on Wedding day HELP!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
svunt1
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
I'm getting married tomorrow. Got this nasty nerve breakouts (three of them) on my right cheek. I've been doing aspirin mask a couple of times this week and will do one last mask tonight.

They're pretty much dry (thank goodness!!) but they are still red. I applied pevonia propolis concentrate at night to help with the redness. Any suggestion what to do on the day if it's still red??

Thanks heaps!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
There was a recent post of beauty tips from beauty queens and one of them was a suggestion to apply toothpaste (the paste kind not the gel) to your blemish overnight to reduce the swelling and redness. I've never tried it but I've heard this tip a few times before - might be worth a shot.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations I hope you have a wonderful wedding day.

Now leave the pimples alone, there is not much that can be done to reduce them now, maybe a little Lavender Essential Oil would soothe the area. A good concealer should cover the area and make it barely noticeable.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
benzoyl peroxide kills the bacteria...dab that on them tonight!!!!
CONGRATS

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats to you. It is your big day, no one will be looking at or thinking of a couple spots on your face. You will look gorgeous!. Try this...Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Dab on the spot a couple times throughout the evening. I will help dry it up and take the red out as well.

Have a wonderful Day! Very Happy
svunt1
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the advice!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations! Your happiness will show and you'll look beautiful!

I know you are still nervous and concerned about the spot and I don't know if it works or not, but I've heard Visine drops for eyes will take the red out of pimples for a few hours.

HTH's!

-Cheri
svunt1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hiya! thanks for all the tips!! my skin looked so much better on the wedding day (probably cuz I slept good and I was more relaxed) and the makeup artist was excellent, she made me look and feel so pretty.

Thanks again! you guys are great!

Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:54 am      Reply with quote
svunt1 wrote:
Hiya! thanks for all the tips!! my skin looked so much better on the wedding day (probably cuz I slept good and I was more relaxed) and the makeup artist was excellent, she made me look and feel so pretty.

Thanks again! you guys are great!

I'm glad it all went well. Congratulations and all the best! Smile

Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |