Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review:: PSF O2 serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I think I am on my sixth bottle ever since it got introduced. Love it too much!

Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I received my samples a few days ago and I am getting compliments on my glowing skin! I don't know what this stuff is doing, but I know that I want a full size bottle of it. Love it!
reignofterra
5% products discount

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Do you know if it can/should be used around the eye area? (It doesn't say on the bottle ...) Thanks!
Uno
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I am not comfortable with "sandwitching". It seems to me that spraying over actives would actually wash those off ... I only use the O2 before the actives.

So far, it feels nice. But I am still not sure if it does anything to my skin.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I;ve been using this for a long time and do use it under my eyes. It seems to do good things there and I've never gotten irritation (and I do have light colored sensitive skin).
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
I'm quite new to PSF's O˛ (2 months now) but i've used it around my eyes from the very beginning - with no harm or irritation.
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I rarely find a product as good as this. I agree that I wish it came in a larger size. I just re-ordered two bottles from EDS. It really helps to calm my skin and improves brightness.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
You can order the larger size from psfskincare.com EDS only carries the 1oz, I also just reordered from EDS only cos I was ordering other items and wanted to save on shipping
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:46 am      Reply with quote
so far, it sounds like a toner to me more a actual serum. what is the texture of the product? is it a liquid form like a toner since it sprays from the bottle?
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:08 am      Reply with quote
Yes, it's liquid, like toner. colourless, and smells like ozone.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Reignofterra - I use the serum all around my eye area and I have no irritation whatsoever, and believe me I have exceptionally sensitive eyes.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
I hate to say it, but it looks, smells, and feels like water to me. My skin keeps improving, but I think that's due to the other products I am using. Trouble is, I just can't tell if this stuff does anything at all! Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Actually, one of the things I do too is in the middle of the day if my face looks a bit tired or bleh, I do a light spray of the O2 serum on top and lightly pat it in. It totally refreshes my skin.
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using this product a few days ago. So far I haven't noticed any huge difference but I assume it is still early? A question about the best way to apply this product. How should I do this properly? I was spraying it on my cheeks and forehead, then spreading it around on my face with my hands but then it gets all over my hands. Then I tried to put the product bottle in front of my face, close my eyes and spray, then letting it naturally dry. Of course, this means it ends up on my eyelids too. Not sure if this is a bad thing if it ends up on my eyes... help please. Embarassed
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
I use O2 serum on my eye lids and everywhere around the eyes with no irritation.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
sweet28 wrote:
I just started using this product a few days ago. So far I haven't noticed any huge difference but I assume it is still early? A question about the best way to apply this product. How should I do this properly? I was spraying it on my cheeks and forehead, then spreading it around on my face with my hands but then it gets all over my hands. Then I tried to put the product bottle in front of my face, close my eyes and spray, then letting it naturally dry. Of course, this means it ends up on my eyelids too. Not sure if this is a bad thing if it ends up on my eyes... help please. Embarassed

Hi Sweet,
I'd put the spray nozzle close to my cupped hand and spray (but the nozzle has to be very close)...then pat it into your skin...That is how I use the DMAE toner (I use it as a treatment - not a post-cleanser pore cleaner)..I would NEVER do that "hairspray" style spraying with that type of product (what a waste!!).
HTH
Pudoodles
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Pudoodles. I'll definitely try your application method today! Smile
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:43 am      Reply with quote
I tried this but I didn't notice any dramatic difference. If I try an O2 spray again, I think I'd try the Zenbiotic(?) one. This just seems pretty pricey. Just my $.02.
yuki
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
it is pretty pricey,
does anyone know if it works well with Decleor Essential Balm? that's the only thing i use at night.
also, does it work well with rosehip oil? i'm thinking about purchasing that too...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
yuki wrote:
it is pretty pricey,
does anyone know if it works well with Decleor Essential Balm? that's the only thing i use at night.
also, does it work well with rosehip oil? i'm thinking about purchasing that too...

I have used O2 serum with Essential Balm with good result. I am not sure about rosehip oil but sometimes I do put Neroli aromaessence after O2 serum and before Essential Balm.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the O2 for the last few weeks now and I can't say I notice any difference on my skin. Some posts mention a chlorine smell to the product but my bottle doesn't have a smell. It's just like water... but pricy 'water'. Confused
kylala
5% products discount

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
I find it works well on blemishes. I just got attacked on the "skinactives forum" for this statement. I was told by the moderator I had no evidence to support my statment as I hadn't conducted a controlled experiment and "for all I know" they cleared up on their own. Sorry just had to vent. That's it. Rolling Eyes
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
kylala wrote:
I find it works well on blemishes. I just got attacked on the "skinactives forum" for this statement. I was told by the moderator I had no evidence to support my statment as I hadn't conducted a controlled experiment and "for all I know" they cleared up on their own. Sorry just had to vent. That's it. Rolling Eyes

WOW Shock !!! That's why I don't visit other skincare forums...btw..I do find it work fantastic on blemishes too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
kylala wrote:

I can't believe a moderator would make such a comment towards your personal observation/experience! I don't blame you for venting... vent away! Shock I'm glad the moderators on this forum are nice. Smile
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:41 am      Reply with quote
I've decided to cut back on usage of this, reserving it only for emergencies when my dermatitis flares and I get irritated. There are too many mixed opinions on whether this stuff harms the skin in the long run so I've decided to be on the safe side.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |