Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: PSF O2 serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Im so excited, I have ordered another bottle of o2... Can't wait....

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
daisylondon wrote:
Arielle wrote:
Your Vitamin C is the only thing after which you need to wait any length of time. After applying L-Ascorbic Acid, you should wait 15-20 minutes before applying anything else in order for your skin to return to the proper PH level. That way you don't lose the effectiveness of the C and it doesn't interfere with the rest of the actives in your applications. After that you may proceed with the rest of your routine.

hth

Ari

Thanks for the info. How does this work with the sandwiching, i.e. should the drying time for the Vit C be before or after the second layer of P2?

I think you should apply your second layer of O2 AFTER Vit C.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
I emailed CS asking about ordering the 2oz size bottle and this was the response I received today.

"Yes, we are going to be ordering this early in the week and it may take 1-2 weeks to get into our warehouse it will also be on our website soon and then you will be able to click on it. The cost will run between 73-79 dollars Can."

YAY!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:19 am      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
I think you should apply your second layer of O2 AFTER Vit C.

Yes that's what I do (apply the second layer of O2 after Vit C). But when should I do the waiting time.
I.e. is it
a)
O2
Vit C
Wait 15-20 mins
O2

or
b)
O2
Vit C
O2
Wait 15-20 mins

Thanks.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
my understanding from Arielle is that you should wait for 15-20mins AFTER u put on Vit C and BEFORE u put on anything else. so I suppose it should be (a).

(Arielle, pls correct me if i m wrong...) Wink
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
I emailed CS asking about ordering the 2oz size bottle and this was the response I received today.

"Yes, we are going to be ordering this early in the week and it may take 1-2 weeks to get into our warehouse it will also be on our website soon and then you will be able to click on it. The cost will run between 73-79 dollars Can."

DancingDancingDancingDancing\Very Happy/My next order DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:

that's great news! I am almost done with my first O2 and am ready to re-order!!
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Now 2oz O2 serum is avaliable at EDS right now. Very Happy
My next re-order Very Happy
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
NoNaMe wrote:

YEAH! Dancing Dancing Dancing
Dora
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:50 am      Reply with quote
NoNaMe wrote:

great news!
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:24 am      Reply with quote
NoNaMe wrote:

After all the comments I wasn't surprised to see the 2oz available. I was glad to see the new Vit C serum available too.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
yes! but the Vit C doesnt seem to come with the free Antioxidant Booster (as sold in PSF website)??
araia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I recently order the O2 serum and I really like it Very Happy , more than I expected. I will order it again, so that“s good news we can buy the larger size.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:15 am      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
yes! but the Vit C doesnt seem to come with the free Antioxidant Booster (as sold in PSF website)??

The Vit-C 15% is available also.
But I don't know, Does EDS will give free the Antioxidant Booster?
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:56 am      Reply with quote
Yeah.... just noticed today it got large size... Razz

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:42 am      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:

Oh !! really ! I hope day will give me the free Antioxidant Booster with my order.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
^
^
I love to hear that you will get The free Antioxidant Booster with your order.
Don't forgot to tell us.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Good luck!!! Dancing
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:31 am      Reply with quote
wish the larger size was avaiable when i made my first order !!!

on a second note, i just tried the O2 serum for the first time..... how come i dont feel i have put on anything ?????

what am i supposed to notice tmr ? hehehehe

and does it just boost vit C ? or other serum too ??

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I wouldn't expect to notice O2 when you put it on,just keep an eye on your skin for a few days.

I think the antioxidant gift is only on the PSF website. It's fair enough we wouldn't get it on EDS, what with all our discounts and freebies and samples we get!

I just got a new bottle of O2 but bought the small bottle though the larger one was for sale. This is as it fits nicely in the case I have everything in, I like everything to match! Also, although there is a £6 difference (which isn't that much come to think of it) I find that if I have a larger bottle of something I get through the equivalent volume quicker. If I only have a small bottle, I'm more careful with it. I also read research on this that's been done on food that means it's not just me i.e. consumers buy bigger bottles to save money but their 'splash' of olive oil is a lot more generous out of a big bottle than a small bottle.
I might get a larger bottle of O2 next time and use it to refill the smaller one though.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
daisylondon wrote:
I might get a larger bottle of O2 next time and use it to refill the smaller one though.

this is EXACTLY what i have been thinking!!

I just purchased my 2nd bottle of o2... got only the smaller one coz the larger one was not in stock at that time. but next time, i will buy the larger one to refill my 2 smaller bottles! Wink
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of the O2 serum from PSF. It sprays out. Does it pump or spray out of the regular bottle? Will it be easy to refill - I don't know how you can refill (or if you can) the sample container. If you can, I would love to know how (it's super cute size).

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:38 am      Reply with quote
I've never seen the sample size bottle... but the regular 1oz bottle is definitely refillable... as the cap can be twisted open! Wink
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
How long can 1oz last?
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
1oz goes pretty fast when spraying twice to get the saturation...about 1 and half to 2 months I think...so its expensive.

I am a little disappointed today because I ordered the large size from EDS and arrived with only small size 1oz bottle. I called them and they said they would refund me the difference. But, I was like that's not the point because the big bottle is what I want. So, now I have to send it back. Its gonna take longer to get it. My bottle of O2 was long gone. I am now using Neroli hydrosol and its not doing too bad...I will wait for the big bottle Wink

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |