Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Soapfree Cleanser?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone recommend one for me?

I am 45 with dry skin, now starting to use at home peels, with occasional retinoids.

Need something very mild and low pH

Thanks
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
My favorite is Dr Hauschka cleansing cream - I'm sure many ladies will agree with me!!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yes I agree with the Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream,
also look at the Dermalogica Cleansers as they will be gentle on your skin if you are using home peels.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I am 44 with dry/dehydrated skin and like Avon's cream cleanser, cleans, yet mild and no dry/taunt feeling afterwards. I recently tried one by Neutrogena's sensitive skin line that reminds me of Avon's. Smile

Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:46 am      Reply with quote
I'd suggest the Dr Hauschka cleansing milk/lotion, followed by the cleansing cream for exfoliation and cleaning out the pores. The actual cleansing cream will probably not be enough if you wear makeup - it is not meant to be an actual cleanser.

Another good choice would be the PSF green tea cleanser and the Janson Beckett organic cleansing milk.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Cetaphil gentle cleanser. You can use it with or without water.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:28 am      Reply with quote
In terms of creams or milks my favorites are:

Eve Lom
Green Tea from PSF
Thalgo delicate cleansing milk
Epiderm cleansing silk

All of them rinse off beautifully in water without tugging at the skin and dont leave a film, just soft, clean skin.

For a cleansing bar Iwould say HANDS DOWN the Epiderm Porcelain Clay or the Oatmeal. They are THE most luxurious cleansers in a bar that have no soap in them at all. My 77 year old mum uses the oatmeal, 65 year old mother-in-law the porcelain clay one (that is what I use) and hubby who has a thicker skin uses their tea tree one.
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried OCM? There is lots about it on EDS. I love it! Good luck! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Makeup Artists Choice soapless bar is really nice. I tried the green tea bar (there's also a shea butter bar) and really liked it. The PH of these bars is supposed to not interfere with glycolic acid peels etc. Smile
Mabsy

Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:15 am      Reply with quote
I'd also like to throw in Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel as I've used it again recently and liked it (and it's soap free Smile).

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |