Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tthagen1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
i would like some information on the PSF line. I have no idea what it is, but it sounds like alot of people are happy with it. Where would I order it and find out information on it
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome products Very Happy I think you will find their website a wealth of information:
www.pureskinformulations.com
pnw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
I agree, these products are very well priced, the company is addressing our wants and needs with fantastic integrity and power packed ingredients. And, I have to say I will not buy from a company that does not offer a money back guarantee, but these guys couldn't beg or bribe me to send their products back I am so thrilled!
jadette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Here's my reviews on PSF:

1) I tried their C serum 20% - wouldn't repurchase, I like vivier 20% c serum better.
2) I tried their hydrating eye cream - wouldn't repurchase, I like kinerase eye cream better.
3) Oxygen toner - couldn't tell that it really did anything
4) acne mud mask - loved it! really soaked up those zits
5) balancing lotion - it's OK, I think I'm going to go back to dermalogica moisturizer

I've used the above for 2 months so think I am being fair in my review. Their prices are very reasonable and minimally you should get their samples to see if the products work for you.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
tthagen1 wrote:
i would like some information on the PSF line. I have no idea what it is, but it sounds like alot of people are happy with it. Where would I order it and find out information on it

http://psfskincare.com/
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Super Emergen-C Repair serum!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
PSF Firming Facial Toner - very nice. refreshing, nice that I can just pat it in and move to the next product to be applied. Has all the products in it I need to help keep me hydrated outside in the winter. Supposed to help with firming, in all honesty I just received mine last week so can't really comment on that. Would re-purchase.

PSF Perfecting Day Lotion - this is probably the only product that will take me from my beloved Derma Butter. Absorbs quickly, no over powering aroma, and moisturizes well for me (my skin is normal to dry in the winter). Will definitely purchase full size.

PSF Super Hydrating Eye Treatment - one of the few PSF products that really didn't cut it for me. Just didn't want to seem to absorb. Although, use it on hubby and it works well for him. After the sample is gone (a little goes a looooooong way) I wouldn't purchase.

PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel - LOVE it. Really makes me feel it's doing what it says it should. Will purchase full size, again samples go a long way.

PSF Super Emergen-C Repair Serum™ - This is the first C product I ever used. I received samples, and couldn't get online fast enough before the 1st one was gone to order. It is easy to apply, not greasy, nor sticky. Absorbs nicely, leaves me glowing. Will re-order.

PSF O2 Rescue Serum™ - I have read and re-read what this product is supposed to do, and still makes no sense to me, but try taking it away from me!! I use this after cleansing and prior to any other product. Love everything about it. Recently I had gotten a little over zealous Embarassed with my Epidermx and rubbed my jaw line raw. 2 days of the O2 spray 3x per day, fixed it right up. Reason I know it was the O2 is there was a spot further under my jaw that I damaged as well but hadn't noticed it so it received no O2 and it was still very red and uncomfortable. Great for paper cuts too! Laughing Actually my 3rd bottle is enroute as we speak!

PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel - this is the only other PSF product I have used that I would not purchase. Not that it was a poor product (it received MONGO huge reviews here) just didn't have the same effect on me. Would not purchase.

PSF BrowTox Wrinkle Relaxer™ - anyone know where I can get this in industrial size? I purchased the sample (though it didn't seem to go as far as the eye treatments do). Within 1 day I saw a huge difference. My 11's smoothed out, not gone, but noticably improved. Same with my forehead. I have already re-ordered, full size this time and will never be without it.

PSF Retinol Nite Repair - this was another product I had never considered using (like the C) until I received the sample. Samples I got were the .5, I am so happy with the results I've ordered the 1%. If it's too much for my skin I'll go back to the .5 - but won't be without it.

I only commented on the products that I have used. Been using them for a month now and am very happy. Customer Service is outstanding.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I've only recently starting using this line, but can definitely recommend PSF. As others have said, it's worth trying the sample packs to see what works for you.

I've loved just about everything I've tried so far - even the things I didn't expect to! Fab customer service, help and advice too.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried both 12% and 20% Emergen C Serum? I remember someone said the texture of the 20% one is better. Is it really like that?

I'm now using my first bottle of C serum (JB C&C)...and another bottle of JB is coming....Should I move to 20% after these two bottles?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
I never heard of this line before.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:19 am      Reply with quote
The C serums are both glyceriny in feel. The 12% is tacky on me and I would say is for someone with dry skin. The 20% does not give me the tacky feel. If you've been using C serums for a while I would move up to 20%.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:51 am      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
The C serums are both glyceriny in feel. The 12% is tacky on me and I would say is for someone with dry skin. The 20% does not give me the tacky feel. If you've been using C serums for a while I would move up to 20%.

Thanks Sharky Very Happy

Do u continue to see results from the StimuColl? I originally planned to order the 5ml one for trial but now the full size ones are offered in discount, i'm very much tempted to purchase full size....well, maybe i can use it with the Cellcosmet one.....what do u think? Question
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Interesting.............maybe my choice for Vivier is better because in goes on nicely and it does not feel sticky.

I think if you put Cellcosmet or any other product after that, you should wait awhile so it can soak into your skin, then put on another product.
My doctor said that ideally, you should wait 20 minutes between application. I know I don't have time for that! Smile

I hope this helps.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I really want to try Vivier as it seems so many people here love it. But where can I get it given that I live in Hong Kong? (It's not available at EDS Confused )
Mabsy

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
I really want to try Vivier as it seems so many people here love it. But where can I get it given that I live in Hong Kong? (It's not available at EDS Confused )

Are you after the Vivier serums? If so then they are available at EDS - that's where I always get them from. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/vivier-vitamin-c.htm

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
Laslavic wrote:
My doctor said that ideally, you should wait 20 minutes between application. I know I don't have time for that! Smile

I know what you mean... what I have been doing in the mornings is put on my Cellex-C 17.5% + the hydra b5 gel and my Decleor eye firming serum, then I go off and do something else (like start getting dressed / have a glass of kurosu <a vinegar made from brown rice> / do my hair) and that takes up 10min or so and then I throw on my moisturizer and eye cream. If I happen to want to wear make-up I will go off and finish doing something else for a few mins and then come back to that. Laughing it is like boot camp in my house of a morning.

Mabsy: all the vivier stuff on EDS says "visit salon to purchase" and cannot be added to cart.....
Mabsy

Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
Mabsy: all the vivier stuff on EDS says "visit salon to purchase" and cannot be added to cart.....

Will PM you both about this Wink

5% products discount

Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Mabsy

Can you also PM me about how to purchase viver from EDS? Thanks.

Laughing
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
CK wrote:

Are you after the Vivier serums? If so then they are available at EDS - that's where I always get them from. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/vivier-vitamin-c.htm

HTH

Thanks for your information, Mabsy! Very Happy

I remember you said u've used PSF C serum (if my memory doesn't fail me). How do u find it? Which one has better texture and results? Texture does mean a lot to me, so i'd love to hear what u say about these two serums. Razz
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:33 am      Reply with quote
I just want to say that I've never dealt with a company that possess better CS in all my life of ordering skincare online. Recently I posted about how my O2 serum leaked in transit and how it really broke my heart coz it ain't cheap. Many kind folks encouraged me to write in to PSF to tell them about it. I did just that, but only to inform them of the problem, not to request that they send me a new one or anything coz it's really nobody's fault. But to my utter shock and I really mean mind-blowing shock, Darren wrote back to say that they will replace it and was just so sweet about the whole thing. In less than a week, a new and extremely well-sealed bottle of O2 serum arrived. Mind you, I live all the way in Singapore which is a gazillion miles away from the U.S and to have a replacement package arrive in less than a week is simply unheard of. PSF will have my continued support for as long as they're in business and that's my promise to them.

I'm currently loving the StimuCol eye cream and retinol cream. They both do what they say they will and that's rare in the skincare market these days (what with the spin doctors conjuring up rubbish for marketing purposes at al)

PSF, I salute you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
I also had a leaky bottle. After further investigation I discovered there was something "off" with the sprayer itself. I PM'd Darren with the information who then related that they had recently "upgraded" their sprayers on the O2 bottles. Ah HA!! There's the culprit! So much for technology. Guess the old saying holds true - if it ain't broke - don't fix it.

Darren also sent a replacement O2 to me, very kind thing to do. Although when it arrived it also had leaked a bit, lol. No biggie. Not nearly as much as the last AND I resolved the whole issue for myself. I put the sprayer from my original O2 on the new bottle.

PSF has become my all time favorite product line. Super high quality product, reasonable pricing and OUTSTANDING customer service.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered some PSF samples. But I'm very curious about their retinol products. I've been using SC .5% a few times a week and like it, but it can cause quite a bit of dryness. I like the PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel -- really sloughs off the dead skin created by retinol usage. I can't wait to try the samples -- so many good things have been said about this line of skincare I couldn't resist any longer!
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
m.april wrote:
I just ordered some PSF samples. But I'm very curious about their retinol products. I've been using SC .5% a few times a week and like it, but it can cause quite a bit of dryness. I like the PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel -- really sloughs off the dead skin created by retinol usage. I can't wait to try the samples -- so many good things have been said about this line of skincare I couldn't resist any longer!

I received the Pumpkin peel as a sample with some other items I purchased from PSF. I used the pumpkin peel last night. WOW. I love it. It did sting a little, as the instructions said it would, but it was nothing unbearable. As I walked around the house with the mask in, the smell made me want to eat pumpkin pie. I will definitely order this with my next PSF order. Now I am off to the store to buy canned pumpkin because I can't shake this craving for pumpkin pie. Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
i just ordered quite a few of the PSF products. I am very excited to receive them and try them out. I have heard so many good things about this line, hopefully it will work as good for me...........I'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I THINK
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so glad to see PSF getting such wonderful feedback.

I've been hooked on the line for quite awhile, and was also the recipient of a replaced O2 serum when it was completely my fault as I knocked my bottle over with my clumsy, pre-coffee-it's-too-early-for-me-to-be-handling-a-glass-bottle hands. Darren saw me ordering another relatively soon after I had ordered the one I spilled and he sent one to me at no cost at all. Very Happy Amazing.

I have been scraping the rest of the eye-cream and fully intend to put in my next order soon. Looking forward to trying some of their new products too.

I was first sold on the O2 serum when I woke up with a doozy of a pimple on my cheek - my husband affectionately named it (I think it was Bob or something - nice guy, no?) but I doused the thing with O2 that morning and that night - and I kid you not, it was just about gone THE NEXT DAY. I am being completely honest. So that was it for me, and I've been loving the line ever since.

With their great customer service and truly great products, Darren and the gang at PSF will have quite a wonderful future in the skincare biz. They deserve it.

Maria Laughing

Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |