Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
PSF
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
MarciaNZ wrote:
Hi,
Just an update, my psf products arrived today. I am sooo pleased. Today i used the cranberry eye lift. It didn't sting and its texture was smooth. It felt like my eyes were wide awake like everyone has been saying. My eyes stand out alot more. I am so pleased i read all the raves about psf products. Very Happy

Hi Scalawaggirl, i read in another thread you use cranberry in morning then wait till its tried. Then apply stemucoll-C. Does this way of using this products work for you?
What do you apply in the night time?
What results have you had??

Glad to hear you are enjoying your PSF products! What I do is apply the eye lift to my eyelid and orbital area (so I really only use it on top) after I've applied my BHA/Mandelic (and Exfol under eyes), then it dries during the 30 minute wait. Stimucol-C, I apply to my under eye area at the same time as I apply my Vitamin C. At the end of my routine, I put on PSF Super Hydrating Eye Cream to my lower eye area up around the orbital bone.

So, far with this routine, I have seen the eye lift sensation (!), tightened effect (this was slight on me as I did not have a big problem, and it's well moisturized without being greasy. The skin around my eyes is nicely smooth now where when I started, it was a bit rough so the texture and tone have improved, as well.

Up until I tried PSF, I'd not found anything I really liked well enough to order. I even tried samples of Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream but it didn't do much for me. So, now my holy grail search for the eye area is over. I'm sticking w/these gems!

I am using a sample of the PSF eye cream and will be ordering a full-size before it runs out! The two other products were also samples that turned into full-sizes so I guess I'm just a PSF fan. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi scalawaggirl,
I have been using PSF products for a week now. And i have noticed a big difference. My skin is so soft and looks much more healthier.
The eye products are working well. Very pleased!!!!
Very Happy Thanks for all your advice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome! Glad to hear you are enjoying the products and they are working so well for you. Smile

Isn't it nice to find a good product that delivers?!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
BBD wrote:
Regarding the O2 rescue serum...I really love this stuff. One thing I didn't expect is that it has really helped shrink the pores on my nose and get the blackheads under control. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this?

Hi BBD,

I am new to this forum and also new to the O2 serum. I read a lot of good things about it and received my first bottle yesterday. I am curious about your beauty regimen and if you used other products to shrink your pores and get rid of blackheads. I would love to get some help on this! Thanks a bunch. Smile
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:44 am      Reply with quote
I've tried PSF for 1-2 mths... and i think their products are great!
I just LOVE their O2 serum!!! except that the size is too small... anyway i am ordering my second bottle now... Laughing
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:10 am      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
I've tried PSF for 1-2 mths... and i think their products are great!
I just LOVE their O2 serum!!! except that the size is too small... anyway i am ordering my second bottle now... Laughing

Are you talking about the 2oz bottle of O2? They do stock it here now.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
unfortunately, i just ordered my 2nd 1oz bottle a week BEFORE they started selling the 2oz!! Sad

anyway, will definitely buy the 2oz one next time... i use it up quite quickly as i apply both AM and PM!
lululun
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
PSF seems to be so popular.
vanejane
5% products discount

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
It seems as though many of the posts for people who are liking PSF are from those with dry/combo skin. Anyone with oily skin have great results? How wold you compare PSF retinol to other lines like Skinceuticals or Jan marini. It seems as though PSF has a lot of great ingredients, but I imagine they may not be the best for oily/acne prone skin types, anyone have experience?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
I have oily/acne prone skin.
The product of PSF which I use are vit-C 12%, HA-serum and RR toning mist and O2 serum.
I like them all. Very Happy
I use HA-serum instead moisture. Very Happy
araia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
My skin is sensitive and dry. I love PSF O2 and Berry Beneficial Antioxidant serum
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
NoNaMe wrote:
The product of PSF which I use are vit-C 12%, HA-serum and RR toning mist and O2 serum.

Instead of moisturizer? sounds great, could you tell me your routine for the AM & PM?
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
After using some samples of PSF, I decided to go the whole way and purchased a bunch of products. So far, so good! My only question is to any PSF users who use the Retinol (.5%). I've only tried it a few times, and during the time I am using it, my skin is fine. But, about 2 days later, it starts to peel in certain areas of my face (smile line area and chin). Serious peeling. Is this usual or a bad reaction?

On the whole, my skin tone appear more even and clearer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:
NoNaMe wrote:

Instead of moisturizer? sounds great, could you tell me your routine for the AM & PM?

AM:RR Toning mist - SKII essence - Vit-C 12% - Blemish cleasing serum (Juice beauty) - HA Serum - Lancome SPF 50

PM : O2 serum - SKII essence - Vit-C 12% - Blemish clearing Serum (Juice beauty)- HA serum

HIH
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
PSF sounds pretty good. Perhaps I will request some samples when I place order with EDS.
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
I am very very impressed with PSF and have been making a list of few other products in the line I want to try. I am another lifelong devoted fan of the O2 serum despite the fact that the bottle does not go a long way. I started working in the Pumpkin peel mask very few weeks but it can be a little bit scary (5 mins max!). I find it works best after another mask is applied for some reason and then spritz on 02 to calm the skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Papaya Cleansing Gel. It is OK but a bit drying.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I suggest you with PSF treatment mud, PSF HA serum, PSF vit C serum. you can buy it all here at EDS or you can buy some sample from their website.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
In PSF Vit.c 12% serum have hyaluronic Acid ,am i need HA serum ?
sp
5% products discount

Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Hydrating Eye Treatment ... and it is wonderful to plump up the crows feet area.
Deneve
5% products discount

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:59 am      Reply with quote
Very excited to try this line. Saw some rave reviews around this forum.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:11 am      Reply with quote
I recommend Acne treatment mud and Vitamin C serum. I love it.
cawl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Well I have been won over by all the reviews and their great prices, just ordered PSF's c serum and can't wait to try it!
chinee
5% products discount

Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I used PSF Berry Beneficial Antioxidant Serum these days.

It is very light.
Its quick and high absorbability amazed me!
Little sticky feeling also may be left immediately after the serum is applied, but it disappears very soon.

I feel it is good when I touch my face, because my skin is so soft and not greasy at all.

I also bought the famous PSF vitamin C serum but I haven't opened it yet.

I heard that PSF is changing to be paraben- free. It is great!
amami aya
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
this forum is so bad for me!! now i want to try PSF O2 serum now too... how long does the sample last...? i think im going to hold off tho bc i only recently started using some other products and my skin freaks out when i introduce too many new products at once.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |