Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
toey
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:10 am      Reply with quote
What O2 will help the skin?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:16 am      Reply with quote
What about PSF's sunscreen lotion? are they good?
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:31 am      Reply with quote
yaling111 wrote:

Oh, I'd be interested in hearing about the sunscreen!
It is so hard to find something that doesn't break me out.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:35 am      Reply with quote
okay, I will get one...
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
wow im so happy i got the psf o2 serum my face overall really looks better. is there such thing as using it too much though? i use it morning and night just cause im so addicted to the fast effects....
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know the shelf life of the 02 Serum? I just received mine the other day, so I haven't used it enough to have an opinion on it. However, I think using it morning and night that I'll go through the bottle quickly. If it's as amazing as everyone is saying, I was thinking if I repurchased that I would buy 2 bottles at once. Is that smart? Or would it be better to buy as I need them?

Also, how many spritzes does everyone give their face? The first time I think I used about 4 - 5 and then I noticed how quickly the bottle had already gone down! So last night I only used 2 which seemed to offer fairly good coverage. I'm curious how much everyone else uses and also, how long does a bottle last you (let me know if you use it once or twice a day!). Thanks!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Moonstar! I know just how you feel about how quickly you go through the O2 serum--- I can't remember the last time I used up a product so quickly! Laughing I try to limit myself to once a day on it. If I'm going through a really bad skin period then I'll use it twice a day, otherwise I use my PSF O2 serum once a day and then my much cheaper Zenbiotic serum once a day. As for how many spritzes I use, probably about 4-5, LOL! I know it's probably over-kill, but I just can't help myself! I really have no idea about the shelf-life (maybe Darren can help us there?), but considering how quickly we go through this stuff, I don't see any problem with buying two bottles at a time. Actually, PSF sells a "jumbo size" on their website, so I took advantage of the 20% sale going on over there and took the plunge on a big bottle. This stuff is just too addicting...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I ordered 2 small bottles of O2 serum several days ago and when PSF came up with their 20% offer also I am ordering another 2oz bottle. The stuff is addicting. I'll keep the unopened bottles in the fridge.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:59 am      Reply with quote
PS I go through the 1oz bottle in about 6 weeks to 2 months. Since it's summer here I will probably go through it in 6 weeks.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
I just had to report back on two new PSF products I just tried. Keep in mind I just used them this morning for the first time so these are first impressions only! Smile

I used the Moisture Balancing Lotion and the Herbal Sunscreen SPF30. So far I really like it. My skin doesn't feel overly oily (I was worried about the sunscreen maybe making me more shiny and oily feeling), but it feels fine so far. My skin seems to have a nice finish to it. Assuming I don't break out from these and get super shiny when I go outside, then I think these might be keepers.

I'd also used the Balancing Oil throughout last week. The first two days I used it in the AM, but I moved it to the evening. Because it's an oil, I think it made me a bit more shiny during the day (although it is supposed to give you less oily skin). Has anyone else used this ... thoughts? I don't have super oily skin, but I do have some shine in my tzone and a tendency to clogged pores, so I was hoping this might make it less shiny. I think maybe tomorrow I'll try it again in the AM ... maybe I'm just putting on too much at once (plus, I also use the Vit-C 20% serum in the AM which also may contribute to a bit of the shine).
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
This is an update to my post of yesterday. I think I was using too much Balancing Oil in the AM and that's what was making me too "shiny". This morning I used a smaller amount in my tzone area, waited a few minutes and put the Moisture Balancing Lotion on top, waited a few minutes for it to soak in and then applied the Herbal Sunscreen over top. My whole face still looks shiny at this point, but once I let it all sit for a bit and apply the Amazing foundation over top ... it gives me a nice finish ... not totally matte, but not really shiny either. I think I'll use the Balancing Lotion both AM and PM from now on ... maybe it can replace my JB Blemish Clearing Serum.

Two thumbs up!
syllie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and have recently ordered SPF products. It seems that quite a few of you have been pleased. I am waiting for my order to arrive:
Stimucoll-C, Retinol nite repair 1% and BrowTox. Has anyone use Stimucoll-C on the face? I'm just wondering if I could do without another C specially for the face! Question
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Syllie,

I only use the Stimu-Coll for my eyes and am pleased with it's moisturising properties. It leaves my undereye area feeling comfortable. However, it doesn't seem to have helped with the appearance of my undereye lines and I'm currently looking for something that might make them look a little less obvious. (I have some Valmont Eye & Lip Repair lined up to start using soon.)
syllie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, majorb! I am concerned about sagging eyelids, I have also been using DMAE and have not noticed any improvement!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:35 am      Reply with quote
syllie wrote:
Thanks, majorb! I am concerned about sagging eyelids, I have also been using DMAE and have not noticed any improvement!

Syllie - have you tried the phyto-lift eye gel from PSF? It gets rave reviews for it's ability to lift sagging eyelids and making eyes look more alive.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Yep, TAMgirl's right. The Phyto-Lift might be just what you need for those saggy lids.
roadbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:52 am      Reply with quote
syllie, give the Phyto-Lift a try. after three weeks, I have noticed a difference. a lot of people mentioned seeing an almost immediate lift, I have to say I only noticed it last week (?) b/c my focus was always underneath the eye. I don't really see a change in my dark circles, but it has helped with puffiness, and that bit of a lift (yay) on the lid.

I do like it. If on only the circles would go away too. Maybe the Stimucoll-C can help by increasing collagen...
syllie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I might use both, Stimucol and Phyto eye lift, as I understand they work very differently, I'm looking for cumulative effect. It seemed to me that the Phyto lift addresses dark circles, inflamation while the cumulative effects of C will tighten long term. Comments girls? Smile
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:56 am      Reply with quote
syllie wrote:
I might use both, Stimucol and Phyto eye lift, as I understand they work very differently, I'm looking for cumulative effect. It seemed to me that the Phyto lift addresses dark circles, inflamation while the cumulative effects of C will tighten long term. Comments girls? Smile

From the raving reviews I've seen on the phyto, everyone talks about it reducing puffiness but mostly tightening (opening eye). I don't remember reading anything about dark circles but perhaps those girls didn't have any to begin with. Let us know if you try it, I'll be in the market for an eye opener soon as well. Rolling Eyes
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:25 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
yaling111 wrote:

Oh, I'd be interested in hearing about the sunscreen!
It is so hard to find something that doesn't break me out.

I think I'm going to order a bottle of the SPF 30.
Honestly I feel it's inexpensive enough that if I don't like it on my face, I can use it in other areas...overall it wouldn't be a total loss.
Not like spending 60 on a moisturizer that was terrible!
Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
Honestly I feel it's inexpensive enough that if I don't like it on my face, I can use it in other areas...overall it wouldn't be a total loss.
Laughing

I think you'll like this. I ordered it ... I figured the same as you ... for the price, even if I didn't like it, it wouldn't be a total waste. Depending on what I feel like, I use either this or the Dermalogica Sheer Moisture Tint SPF15. At first I thought it was too shiny on me, but the last couple times I was using it, it didn't seem as shiny (maybe because I've also been using the Balancing Oil, so it's made me less oily in the tzone). The one thing I found is that I don't need to use another moisturizer over it because it does seem moisturizing enough on its own.

Good luck! I hope you'll like it! Very Happy
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
LOVE the brow tox and firming toner... Very Happy
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr wrote:
ParisTroika wrote:
Laughing

I think you'll like this. I ordered it ... I figured the same as you ... for the price, even if I didn't like it, it wouldn't be a total waste. Depending on what I feel like, I use either this or the Dermalogica Sheer Moisture Tint SPF15. At first I thought it was too shiny on me, but the last couple times I was using it, it didn't seem as shiny (maybe because I've also been using the Balancing Oil, so it's made me less oily in the tzone). The one thing I found is that I don't need to use another moisturizer over it because it does seem moisturizing enough on its own.

Good luck! I hope you'll like it! Very Happy

I'm excited to give this a try. I'm also going to buy the R&R toner. These two will be my first purchases in the PSF line...awesome! yay!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:04 am      Reply with quote
The R&R Toner is lovely, a great price too. I find the O2 spray hard to use only because it seems to drip, do you keep it in it's original bottle or transfer it to a one witha different spray top?
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
The R&R Toner is lovely, a great price too. I find the O2 spray hard to use only because it seems to drip, do you keep it in it's original bottle or transfer it to a one witha different spray top?

I keep my 02 in the same bottle with the same sprayer, but somewhere on these boards I read that someone just sprayed it into their hand and then applied it from there and that's what I've been doing now (then I just dab my finger in and spread it over my face). I think you don't waste as much product that way and that way I can also get a nice even layer on my skin. One spritz does my entire tzone whereas before I was spritzing a few times for my face.

(That was a great idea whoever originally had said that! Very Happy )
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |