Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

LRP Anthelios XL FE SPF 60--Where to find these days...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Tea
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Am ready to re-order and notice that Zitomer has the right pic of product, but it's listed as SPF 50+ instead of SPF 60.

They list a new European SPF rating system:

"The COLIPA
(European Association of Cosmetic Industries) has up-dated its recommendation concerning the printing of sun protection factor values SPF.
There are 5 protection types :
Moderate : 2-4-6
Average : 8-10-12
High : 15-20-25
Very High : 30-40-50
Ultra High : 50+
The maximum protection index is 50+"

Is it the same product, just rating adjusted?

Guess will give them a call before I order tomorrow.

TIA Wink
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
It is the same product. The new spf labeling for Europe is 50+, you will not see anything greater than that. I never order from zitomer since they totally jacked up the prices. Ebay has much better prices and there are tons of other sites.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks very much!

Re: Zitomer--Iknow, I know. Rolling Eyes

When I bought from the source last year only paid about $14 a bottle!

Just can't bring myself to purchase skincare products through EBAY though.

I did search through the threads here and the other sites listed are out of the product at this time.
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I get my LRP from lwsue on ebay or wasabina on ebay. Have reordered several times and they are both excellent sellers.www.physea.com also carries it.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I know several that have ordered this from ebay for a long time and very satisfied. as long as the exp is okay, it is fine.

I am waiting for mine any day now. I'm on Obagi and it is supposed to be really good for it. The "fluid" one at least.
Virginia
5% products discount

Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine from wasabina on Ebay. No problems at all with seller or shipping.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
this is in a facial lotion and a cream right? What is the texture like on each? Easily absorbed? no film or greasiness?
Tea
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Well, Physea worked great! Product came in the box and was half the price of Zitomer. It arrived very promptly considering it's not shipped from within the states. Thanks for the tip, Betterat40. Smile

Tiger Tim, it's a creamy liquid and yes, it is greasy. My skin has gotten dryer though, so it works for me. I have never broken out using it which can't be said for other ss's have tried.
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also in love with Fluide Extreme and bought my last few bottles off eBay.

I've convinced a friend to pick up one bottle for me on his trip to France this month ( Very Happy ) but don't know where to direct him to purchase it. Do any of you wonderful folks know if it's sold in drug stores in France or more of a high-end store purchase, as it is in the U.S.?

Thanks in advance!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
I also use Fluide Extreme (on my second bottle now) and it's never been a problem for my sensitive skin. I even use it around my eyes on days that I'll be getting a lot of sun.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Marmur1-Yes, I stocked up on it while in Paris. It's as common there as Coppertone is here. My main recommendation is that your friend not purchase it downtown, assuming your friend will be in Paris. It's at least a third more expensive in the Latin Quarter pharmacies as the Opera, where we were staying. In fact, I bought my stash at a pharmacy adjacent a medical office. It was durn cheap. Very Happy

Natsumi, I agree. I use it, sparingly, around my eyes. It can bleed and that's a drag, but it doesn't cause any problems like milia.

I've heard their whole skincare line is pretty great and I've been tempted to try their other products. I'm on the PSF regime right now, though, and liking it.
marmur1
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the heads up, Tea!

I appreciate the tip about not purchasing it downtown...maybe then he can get two bottles Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
hi girls....
the question that I am posting now is from my other post. What is the difference between creme, creme teintee and fluide extreme?
thanks
Tea
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi RTNW-
The FE is a thin, somewhat oily texture with a white cast. It soaks in well, but think gals with oilier skin find it too rich. (My skin's fairly dry these days.) Haven't used the others, but am guessing they're both a thicker texture and one is tinted. HTH! Smile
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:13 am      Reply with quote
marmur1 wrote:
I've convinced a friend to pick up one bottle for me on his trip to France this month ( Very Happy ) but don't know where to direct him to purchase it. Do any of you wonderful folks know if it's sold in drug stores in France or more of a high-end store purchase, as it is in the U.S.?

Thanks in advance!

your friend can get it in almost any pharmacy here, but i've seen some of the lowest prices at MonoPrix (supermarket chain) and occassional specials at Euro Santé Beauté chain.

if he has any trouble, PM me (i'm in the fifteenth) and i'll point him the right direction.

cam
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |