Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Prayer request
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
We are all praying for your precious baby,may God surround you all with his healing Angels.
I can just picture this sweet little baby,trust in the Lord.
Miracles Happen
Linda
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you ALL so much for your prayers and good wishes. My grandson is awake and making progress everyday. It is going to be a long healing process but we are confident that he will make a full recovery without any effects from the bacterial meningitis. His doctors are delighted how well he is doing. I am a true believer in the power of prayer. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Our little wee one is eating, talking and crying to go home.... A true blessing.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
YES!!!!!!! Very Happy Take care of YOU now. I can only imagine your worry.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Glad everything is ok with your grandson. He'll be home in no time. Faith and prayer can really change things around.

I agree with Marina. Take some time to take care of yourself!

-Cheri
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Yeahhh! So glad your grandson is doing better. Prayer is a wonderful thing Very Happy Your such a great grandma Exclamation

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Pray
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Such great news! Sending best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. God bless.
jazzybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Winnie,

I'm so glad to hear that the little one is doing better! Smile I'll keep your grandson and your family in my prayers. Smile

Warm wishes and good vibes to you all! Smile
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie - I'm so glad to hear the good news about your grandson. I was scared for you when I read your post -- a dear friend died of meningitis during my childhood. It was quick and devastating. And it's a very insidious disease in that it's generally mistaken for influenza at first. I thank God your little guy was diagnosed soon enough and treated effectively.

I believe in the power of prayer, more and more, and thankful that you were blessed with a happy outcome.
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:32 am      Reply with quote
Great News! I've been thinking about you and your family everyday since your first post. I'm so glad that your little grandson is improving. Thank you for the update.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Great news!!!

Love Dale and family
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
Winnie,

I have put your grandson on a prayer list and I will pray for your entire family too. My niece had viral meningitis when she was very young. She had no health issues once she recovered from meningitis. God Bless you all. Take care of yourself too.
Babs (in New England-South Hadley, MA.)
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Oh, Winnie!!! The post from you we were all praying for! Very Happy

That's such good news about your grandson!!!!

I'll remember to keep you all in my thoughts.

Looks like our neck of the woods is getting hit with a doozy tonite!!! Hope everyone stays warm and snuggly.

xoxoxoMaria

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, I just saw this and am praying for your grandson. I really believe in the power of prayer and I am sure he will be fine.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
That is such wonderful news, Winnie!
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
So happy to hear he is doing better.....I can only imagine your worry. Poor little guy. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
How wonderful.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
My little three year old Grandson came home today. He is doing awesome!!!!!

Bacterial Meningitis is a dreaded disease. My Grandson seems to be making a FULL recovery. He is eating well, laughing and playing like a healthy three year old. The doctors are speechless concerning this rapid recovery. The VNA is coming in two times a day to administer antibiotics for the next two week.

Again, thank you for all the prayers from around the world.

Winnie
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome news Winnie, I have been watching and waiting anxiously for word as to how he is. You must all be very relieved.

Big hugs
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
That is such wonderful news, Winnie. I'm sure this has been a very stressful week for you and your family. I have been thinking of you often and am so happy for you and your grandson.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
That's wonderful news. Now you have your little Valentine home where he belongs!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I just read this post, Winnie -- how incredibly wonderful that he has come through and that all is well!!!! I can't imagine how incredibly terrifying that was for you and your family.....Isn't life a wonderful gift?!?
May you all enjoy continued good health!
Pudoodles
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
My little three year old Grandson came home today. He is doing awesome!!!!!

Bacterial Meningitis is a dreaded disease. My Grandson seems to be making a FULL recovery. He is eating well, laughing and playing like a healthy three year old. The doctors are speechless concerning this rapid recovery. The VNA is coming in two times a day to administer antibiotics for the next two week.

Again, thank you for all the prayers from around the world.

Winnie

I am so happy for you and your family!!! Get some sleep tonight!

Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:24 am      Reply with quote
Fantastic news! I'm very happy to hear that he's doing so much better that even the doctors are amazed! This is a super special Valentines Day for you then... Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm so glad the wee one's come home and is safe and well. Brilliant, brilliant news!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |