Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
::REVIEW:: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Deneve
5% products discount

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have actually tried this before and though I liked the product, the product didn't like me. The smell and texture was nice, but I kept getting breakouts and such. I couldn't tell if it was staying the same or getting worse. But all this could have happened because I suddenly changed to an all Juice Beauty regimen. And some products I think were expired Confused But the SA said it wasn't so. I guess I'll have to trust her judgment. (I swear those were the exp dates and not the "bar code")

I've been dying to find some type of a blemish cream or anything to apply. My face has gotten worse recently (Been trying many new products)
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
i heard tue serum is heavy and doesn't absorb well.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:46 am      Reply with quote
thank u for the review!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I wish this worked for me as well.I was really excited about getting this product especially since I try to use only natural/organic skin care products.I can't say I didn't try with this product.I gave it a chance twice for a month or two and then I just gave up on it Crying or Very sad
I've been using benzoyl peroxide for a couple of years now,and I am trying to come off it for a year now.So I slowly incorporated this into my routine until I was not using b.p. any more.My skin would be ok for a week or two until i suddenly would get a major breakout that this serum could not deal with at all.Soooo after twice reaching a point where I wished to cry every time I looked at my face...I decided that this product can not handle my face....sigh Rolling Eyes
bamboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the review! I'm amazed at your results! I'm reading a lot of great raves from this line--I'll definitely have to try it out.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Juicy organic is from the same company. But much cheaper.
Hannah-Louise
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Can't wait for my order to come I love juice beauty products, I'm ordering the oil free moisturizer next Very Happy
osharon
5% products discount

Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all those reviews, will give it a try next time. Should I order the serum alone or try the starter kit?
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:37 am      Reply with quote
i'm giving mine away. i think it made me break out.

I'll take aspirin mask over this stuff any day.

soooo disappointed. Sad
Matherton
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
I had the same problem with breakouts from it Sad Crying or Very sad
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
UPDATE:

well I gave the blemish clearing serum to my friend - and she says it's working great on her Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy which is making me happy as well Laughing

I would say that she is combo with oily t-zone and she tends to get semi big/deep spots on her cheeks. I haven't seen her since she started useing this, about 1-2 weeks - so I'm looking forward to seeing for myself how its working for her.

My conclusion so far is thus: Works for oilier breakoutprone skin, does not work for normal/sensitive/dryish hormonal breakout prone
skin...

Great information! I will avoid the blemish clearing serum, but I've been using the Green Peel for about three years or so and it works very well.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have the blemish clearing serum and it is ok.
I have normal/sensitive skin that is oily sometimes.

the serum absorbs ok, but you do not need to use much of it.
-it smells a bit too much like lavender for my liking.

not sure I will rebuy as my other products work quite well too.
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:43 am      Reply with quote
i've found that this serum doesn't have much affect on large pimples, only subtle blemishes. it could be because the ingredients are organic so it doesn't have the super strong chemicals like other acne clearing products. it's good for everyday use and does lighten scars a bit.
bonheurgirl
5% products discount

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:01 am      Reply with quote
I am a fan of this brand,and if possible I will
try it.
ALEN003

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I think i'm gonna give this a try aswell especially for a spot treatment. For anyone that dosen't want to order online, Whole Foods carries the juice beauty line.
vincia
5% products discount

Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:49 am      Reply with quote
This sounds like exactly what I was looking for! I need to spot treat some blemishes and use the Decleor Ylang Ylang Balm at night too.

I'm definitely going to try the Juice Blemish Serum & the and the face peel Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |